Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:40:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-IEO CONCLUDED] ELLCRYS - Decentralized Software Development  (Read 1816 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 04:58:50 PM

All tokens are first registered on https://my.ellcrys.org. After the IEO, you will be given an option to transfer from https://my.ellcrys.org to your MEW wallet or any wallet of your choice by clicking a button. We thought of making it an automatic process but we want to give users a chance to change their wallet address before tokens are completely and irreversibly transferred.

Thanks. Will be following the telegram channel for updates regarding the manual transfer.

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:18:51 PM

Is this just one more blockchain for Daaps? What different between a lot of other similar projects? How many TPS are you expecting? Wgere are you going to launch your IEO?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:15:42 PM

Is this just one more blockchain for Daaps? What different between a lot of other similar projects? How many TPS are you expecting? Wgere are you going to launch your IEO?

Ellcrys is primarily a blockchain for creating decentralized organisations that are focused on creating open, transparent and multi-owned software products. These products can be dApps, web sites, web applications and APIs, mobile applications, libraries/packages and more. We first provide a decentralized code sharing and collaboration system that allows people to start, join and contribute to projects without fear of censorship. Ellcrys will allow thousands of people share ownership of 100% of any kind of application and participate in the governance process that determines how the applications are created, updated, executed, marketed, monetized and acquired. While Ellcrys will offer a dApp system, it is more than a virtual machine for blockchain applications.

I think the major difference between Ellcrys and its competitors is that we are building a protocol that understands collaboration natively. A protocol that defines how software is owned - platforms of today cannot do this without depending on a central authority - and allows thousands to manage that software. When we launch, collaborators will be able to build decentralized and centralized applications that are primarily governed from the blockchain.

Our consensus system is based on BitcoinNG which allows the network to process transactions at a scale similar to visa. Waves blockchain has already implemented BitcoinNG and is currently one of the fastest blockchains in the industry.

We are currently in advanced talks with exchanges with volume above $1B. I am unable to disclose their names until we officially reach agreement in July.

Feel free to read our whitepaper for a more detail breakdown of our protocol.
You can also check out our protocol page on our website.
We have released v0.1 of our protocol. We still have more work to do but you can join the test network today. Click here to get started.
MasonV

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:24:46 AM

The project did not relaunch, we have been busy developing the platform. Although, we have since restructured our value proposition to be much clearer; We updated our protocol design direction and released a new whitepaper, added new team members and improved token structure. We moved from the .co to .org domain. https://my.ellcrys.org is the new, redesigned version of the previous app.

Thanks for your reply. I checked the telegram and it's said that the tokens would be released to MEW wallets after the IEO and the IEO date is Q3 2019. Will the tokens be released automatically or we need to do it manually via our wallets?

They are taking very long to conduct the IEO, did they mentioned in which exchange they are launching the IEO and project seems to be very interesting with activities they mentioned in the roadmap. Everything they present in the visual seems to be interesting but we have to see after the ICO concludes.

I hope soon we will know the exact date and the exchange where IEO will be conducted. Now it is just general information about future IEO.
elasrag2010

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:04:58 AM

IEO will be conducted from 1st till 14th of July. But there is now information about the exchange where the IEO will be conducted.
emmich

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:58:30 AM

IEO will be conducted from 1st till 14th of July. But there is now information about the exchange where the IEO will be conducted.
We understand your urge to know the exchanges. Like we stated before, their names will be announced in July. We are not permitted to disclose until the contract is signed.
luffy493

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:08:55 AM

The choice of exchange is very important. From the choice of exchange depends the sucess of ICO and sum of collected money.
marvinogah

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:44:27 AM

It is not unusual when cryptocurrency projects change the domain or even the name during their development. But investors must understand this.
We're happy that you understand this too, we're passionate about the success of this project, and sometimes this means we'd have to make certain decisions that ensure that.  Wink
karrim

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:46:28 AM

I agree that a lot depends from the exchange, but the most important is the project by itself and its products.
with

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:21:27 PM

An interesting project. I like the design of the site of ELLCRYS. It is cool.
emmich

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:34:23 PM

An interesting project. I like the design of the site of ELLCRYS. It is cool.
We are grateful you love the designs. All thanks to the team. Thank you.
blockchainboo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:40:26 PM

I agree that a lot depends from the exchange, but the most important is the project by itself and its products.

Exactly, Karrim! We have been working so hard at building our project. We've worked at understanding the problem that we are solving, we've spent a lot of time researching, and gathering feedback from people. You can check out what we've been up to here.

You can also join our Telegram channel to keep up with community updates.
blockchainboo

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

As I know it is the new design of the site. It is attractive. But the most important is the project itself, its idea and the realization of ideas.

Aye Aye, sir!!! Thank you, mate!

We are here for this! Oh, have you joined our Telegram channel? There's a lot of stuff going on in our community and you don't want to miss any of it! Here's a link to join our Telegram community (https://t.me/ellcryshq)

Here's a link to our blog that details everything we've been up to (https://medium.com/ellcrys/alphanet-is-live-84419a5e3092)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a message!
karrim

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:38:28 AM

As I see you plan to create a big and develop ecosystem on blockhain with wallet, mainer, blockhain. script library and block explorer
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:44:57 AM

As I see you plan to create a big and develop ecosystem on blockhain with wallet, mainer, blockhain. script library and block explorer

Absolutely. We are building a software collaboration engine that will provide developers with the ability to create any kind of application from anywhere in the world. With the biggest advantage being that they never have to worry about censorship, outages and platform lock-in. Our team is focused on creating not just the protocol but also the tools that make using the protocol a fast, convenient and simple experience.
marcel1962

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:52:10 AM

There was a release of the wallet and miner. So evebody can check it and work with it.
elasrag2010

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:15:25 AM

All tokens are first registered on https://my.ellcrys.org. After the IEO, you will be given an option to transfer from https://my.ellcrys.org to your MEW wallet or any wallet of your choice by clicking a button. We thought of making it an automatic process but we want to give users a chance to change their wallet address before tokens are completely and irreversibly transferred.

Thanks. Will be following the telegram channel for updates regarding the manual transfer.

It is realy very good that after IEO will appear opportunity to transfer tokens from https://my.ellcrys.org to MEW wallet. It will be more simple to work with different wallets and DEX exchanges.
winkleplus

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:27:55 PM

A good idea to build a protocol that understands collaboration with different blockhains natively.
winkleplus

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:50:46 PM

Usually different blockchain does not connect with each other. The idea to create a collaboration blockchain is good and useful.
blockchainboo

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:53:11 PM

There was a release of the wallet and miner. So evebody can check it and work with it.

Yes, Marcel. We released our SafeHold to help non-technical users interact with the Ellcrys network easily with a more friendly interface.

The SafeHold desktop app comes with two main features- The GUI wallet and a Miner. The wallet does basic functions like manage accounts, and make transactions. With the miner, users can easily begin mining with just a click of a button.

SafeHold is ideal for those without the experience of writing codes or using a command line interface (CLI). It is also useful for people who have never interacted with the blockchain before and would like to send transactions between themselves.

You can download the Ellcrys SafeHold here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: