Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-IEO CONCLUDED] ELLCRYS - Decentralized Software Development  (Read 1814 times)
Lilia

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:36:43 AM

It think that tools that allow collaborators to interact with other centralized or decentralized entities under a shared identity that is governed collectively are very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohsopro

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:35:43 AM

The cooperation with with other centralized or decentralized organizations is very important for business development.
nicedave

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:05:20 AM

ELLCRYS started to develop from 2017. It is necessary to check how much work was done from 2017.

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency startups. It is very good that ELLCRYS developed during 2018 and did a lot.

Now the situation in cryptocurrency changed, market capitalization grows and it is a good time for cryptocurrency development.
Nephalem

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:02:58 PM

I think that it was done a lot from 2017. Blockchain is ready, wallet with the miner is ready, community actively develops.

I think it is very important to see how the projects develops, that is why it is important to see the news and activities in social networks.

Development of the project is very important. It shows how the team can realize the planned ideas of the project.
fomkon63

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:59:10 PM

Decentalized organizations will be administered by smart contracts on blockchain and they cannot be censored by any authority.

Thank blockhain it is possible to create a decentralized organizations than will not be censored by authorities and will be more safety and transparent for users.

Now the control of the state authorities are became very big and state authorities very often censored a lot of things.

Censorship is everywhere. It impedes freedom of speech. Therefore, blockchain technology is very important, as it helps to fight censorship.
metalero27

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:29:51 PM

You have a very good and simple desktop wallet with a network-client for accessing and interacting with the Ellcrys Network that will integrate in the ecosystem.

It is very important for users that wallet will be simple in use, because not all the users are know cryptopcurrency well. Wallet must be simple to use.

Now there is a big competitions among the multi currency wallets. So to be competitive among the other wallets it is necessary to have more advantages.

That is why to be more competitive it is not enough to have only wallet. It is necessary to have a developed ecosystem and a big community.

I think that it is very important to have a project that is in demand. To be in demant it is necessary to have a big ecosystem and a lot of users.

Now investors became much more experience that they were in 2017. They pay much attention to the projects that are in demand.
darish

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:27:23 AM

You have a very good and simple desktop wallet with a network-client for accessing and interacting with the Ellcrys Network that will integrate in the ecosystem.

It is very important for users that wallet will be simple in use, because not all the users are know cryptopcurrency well. Wallet must be simple to use.

Now there is a big competitions among the multi currency wallets. So to be competitive among the other wallets it is necessary to have more advantages.

That is why to be more competitive it is not enough to have only wallet. It is necessary to have a developed ecosystem and a big community.

I think that it is very important to have a project that is in demand. To be in demant it is necessary to have a big ecosystem and a lot of users.

Now investors became much more experience that they were in 2017. They pay much attention to the projects that are in demand.

Now the competion is very big and investors have a big choice. It is necessary to check everything carefully.
cuoicuoiyeu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:23:21 AM

Decentalized organizations will be administered by smart contracts on blockchain and they cannot be censored by any authority.

Thank blockhain it is possible to create a decentralized organizations than will not be censored by authorities and will be more safety and transparent for users.

Now the control of the state authorities are became very big and state authorities very often censored a lot of things.

Censorship is everywhere. It impedes freedom of speech. Therefore, blockchain technology is very important, as it helps to fight censorship.

Now cencorship is a very big problem. Another problem is fake news. There are so many information in internet and it is hard to understand what information is true, what fake.
trustbytrust

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:50:52 AM

I hope that in future thanks blockhain it will be more simple to check everything and it will be less fake news and cencorship.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:31:38 PM

maybe I missed a lot of information about your project, can you tell me where you plan to implement the IEO? and when your IEO will start, because I see you plan 2 phase of IEO.
Usually on the website there is information about the project so try to look at the website and if there really is no better you just ask the team
I have searched for it on their sites and social media accounts, but did not find it, so I asked it in this forum, I hope there is a team that answers it. I see in their roadmap that the IEO will take place in Q3 this year, but there is no detailed information yet
cuoicuoiyeu

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:43:52 PM

I think that it was done a lot from 2017. Blockchain is ready, wallet with the miner is ready, community actively develops.

I think it is very important to see how the projects develops, that is why it is important to see the news and activities in social networks.

Development of the project is very important. It shows how the team can realize the planned ideas of the project.

That is why it is very important to check how the project follows its roadmap. It shows the professionalism of the team.
purely

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:35:28 PM

ELLCRYS started to develop from 2017. It is necessary to check how much work was done from 2017.

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency startups. It is very good that ELLCRYS developed during 2018 and did a lot.

Now the situation in cryptocurrency changed, market capitalization grows and it is a good time for cryptocurrency development.

Now it is a good time for development and a lot of crytpocurrency startups conduct IEO. Investors have a big choice Wink
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:38:18 PM

Now it is a good time for development and a lot of crytpocurrency startups conduct IEO. Investors have a big choice Wink

ELLCRYS can provide good support for software development
cuoicuoiyeu

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:02:25 PM

The cooperation with with other centralized or decentralized organizations is very important for business development.

One of the important thing is cooperation of the crypto platforms. When platforms cooperate they can do much more.
fomkon63

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:18:44 AM

maybe I missed a lot of information about your project, can you tell me where you plan to implement the IEO? and when your IEO will start, because I see you plan 2 phase of IEO.
Usually on the website there is information about the project so try to look at the website and if there really is no better you just ask the team
I have searched for it on their sites and social media accounts, but did not find it, so I asked it in this forum, I hope there is a team that answers it. I see in their roadmap that the IEO will take place in Q3 this year, but there is no detailed information yet

Now is Pre-IEO and it is done on the platform of ELLCRYS. The bonus on Pre-ICO is 40%. IEO will be latter.
up360247

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:16:01 AM

ELLCRYS can provide good support for software development

I think that idea to create a platform and marketplace for software is very interesting. Such platform will be in demand and allows users to share the software.
fomkon63

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:45:59 AM

I think that idea to share software among the users is very good. Thanks blochain it will be safety to share the software.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:43:58 PM

What difference here between a lot of other blockchains? What protocol will you have? Do you have a comparison table with other blockchain (with old like Ethereum, EOS, NEO and new like Pchain, Tomochain, Fantom etc?
Cronusmaker

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:41:31 AM

Blockchain gives to society a big opportunities and allows to create a lot of things without different barriers. It unites people.
xxzezoxx

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:23:14 AM

One of the important thing is cooperation of the crypto platforms. When platforms cooperate they can do much more.

I think that the cooperation for cryptocurrency platforms is very important. It will be more simple to develop and share the ideas in cooperation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: