Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to difference Scam and Quality project.ty  (Read 153 times)
CryptoGEMS_Network (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:23:24 PM

Crypto wise I’ve been fortunate to work with some great minds and learned a lot early but most of it comes from reading. Reading whitepapers alone will make you super sharp after you’ve read enough. You start seeing patterns of bad and good. I’d really just advise starting by reading bitcoin WP and Raven WP perhaps. They are very practical, efficient, short and quite straight forward. They don’t try to market themselves or use hyperbole. They are specific, precise and evidentiary. Then go read low cap whitepapers and you just see a whole bunch of fluff. I really suggest just starting to read there. After a few you’ll start to see.
When reviewing a project, I go straight to team. If they want to remain anonymous that is fine but that means much more critical thinking. I’ll naturally be more negative. I will then go straight to roadmap and compare roadmap with Github. If roadmap suggests lots of amazing developments and github doesn’t show any code to support then they’re flagged straight away.
I understand anonymity but it needs to be backed by transparency in other areas otherwise it means they either don’t back their product or are up to no good.With low caps it’s easy man. Just hit github and view the commits and the contributors. You can see if th contributors are brand new or have extensive work and what projects they’ve previously done. If there’s lots ofcommits consistently at recent dates then that’s a green light etc. most low cap coins have almost no development. Very consistent.With lots of scams you can see a commit dump all in one or two days a month or two ago then nothing. That’s because they would have paid a contract dev to load the initial stuff and now they do nothing or aren’t associated full time

https://cryptogems.cc/wp-content/uploads/2019/NEWS/CGNewsletter_June2019.png

If you wanna join one of the most active Altcoin community trader join us here  : https://t.me/CryptoGEMS_official
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:35:26 PM

Lately, the scam projects have realized people have discovered their tactics so they keep changing them. At first, you will discover red flags in their white paper or from the team. This time around, you cannot even be sure of the scam projects.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:42:17 PM

The only one method what works is do not invest into new created coins, it is going to be worse and worse.
Except the coin in my signature, it ahs a real use and backed by a real trading platform!  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:50:52 PM

Crypto wise I’ve been fortunate to work with some great minds and learned a lot early but most of it comes from reading. Reading whitepapers alone will make you super sharp after you’ve read enough. You start seeing patterns of bad and good. I’d really just advise starting by reading bitcoin WP and Raven WP perhaps. They are very practical, efficient, short and quite straight forward. They don’t try to market themselves or use hyperbole. They are specific, precise and evidentiary. Then go read low cap whitepapers and you just see a whole bunch of fluff. I really suggest just starting to read there. After a few you’ll start to see.
When reviewing a project, I go straight to team. If they want to remain anonymous that is fine but that means much more critical thinking. I’ll naturally be more negative. I will then go straight to roadmap and compare roadmap with Github. If roadmap suggests lots of amazing developments and github doesn’t show any code to support then they’re flagged straight away.
I understand anonymity but it needs to be backed by transparency in other areas otherwise it means they either don’t back their product or are up to no good.With low caps it’s easy man. Just hit github and view the commits and the contributors. You can see if th contributors are brand new or have extensive work and what projects they’ve previously done. If there’s lots ofcommits consistently at recent dates then that’s a green light etc. most low cap coins have almost no development. Very consistent.With lots of scams you can see a commit dump all in one or two days a month or two ago then nothing. That’s because they would have paid a contract dev to load the initial stuff and now they do nothing or aren’t associated full time

Another thing you can look for in conjunction with the above is critical look at their social media and see if they have physical appearances in any of the blockchain events. You need to ask and answer if there is need for the project to exist itself, is there no numerous project offering the same solutions? What are they doing differently? If the project need to be on blockchain, MUST it be tokenized? Is the roadmap have too good to be true eco-ssytem? What is the capability of the team as relates to the project?

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:10:15 PM

Do not consider scammers to be stupid. This is their profession and earnings. They also change tactics. The times when scammers used the platform of Chinese standard design, dummy and team's faces edit  by photoshop are gone. No matter how careful you are it's very difficult now to distinguish a quality project from scamming.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:28:12 PM

Do not consider scammers to be stupid. This is their profession and earnings. They also change tactics. The times when scammers used the platform of Chinese standard design, dummy and team's faces edit  by photoshop are gone. No matter how careful you are it's very difficult now to distinguish a quality project from scamming.
In fact, many people are deceived by this. Scammers are really smart people, in fact they will make new innovations every day so that many people are deceived again by them. This is what we must pay attention now that good projects sometimes lose their appearance with scam projects.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:16:46 AM

Differentiation between a scam and legit projects can someway somehow be very tricky but with indebt studies and research on both, you will be able decipher between the two. Sit down, avoid been stressed and be calm and study projects well, from the team behind it, the investors, the partnerships, how they respond to their social media sites and support system will tell you more about whether the project is scam or quality.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:37:07 AM

Differentiation between a scam and legit projects can someway somehow be very tricky but with indebt studies and research on both, you will be able decipher between the two. Sit down, avoid been stressed and be calm and study projects well, from the team behind it, the investors, the partnerships, how they respond to their social media sites and support system will tell you more about whether the project is scam or quality.
True, in analyzing a project it is necessary to calm and do not rush to immediately believe that they are good, so that we can check it to the maximum, because in a quality project we also have to see the support of other parties how strong, so we know the project really has quality.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: