Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platform for Gaming and Payments  (Read 476 times)
SonicXteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:11:45 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 06:59:27 PM by SonicXteam

•   SCALABILITY & EFFICIENCY

The SonicX platform relies on an efficient system of Masternodes & Supernodes for payment processing and transaction verification. With Masternodes, you can have a scalable network that can achieve higher transaction speeds running alongside block producers called Supernodes. They also play an important role to support and process micropayments and payment tunnels. This protects the main net from myriads of small transactions generated by payment services while supporting regular repetitive payments.

•   TOKEN VERIFICATION INFRASTRUCTURE

A blockchain based public infrastructure to inform the community about verified token issuers. Will be implemented via smart contract(s) which will store and manage a registry of verified token issuers.

•   INCREASED TRANSACTION

Lightning network coupled with P2P optimization to increase TPS can help to make network produce blocks of bigger capacity at a faster rate. Also, special serialization will be implemented on SonicX protocol for empty blocks ( reduction in the size of blocks from ~1KB to ~80 bytes) which will result in increased block rate. With the required network parameters configuration, we will bring 20-100% increment (2500 up to 5000 TPS).

•   SHORT LINKS PAYMENT ADDRESS

A very useful feature in P2P payments, make blockchain transactions human-readable, can strongly influence mass adoption. Currently, addresses are represented in a very complex form, like SMGos4tWSdFA6Binj8iL3u7EFrnGpLTp28. It makes payments rather irksome. High chance to make a mistake. Shortlink addressing allows using of shorter and more user-friendly form.

•   PROOF OF TIME STORAGE

Proof-Of-Time Storage. Will allow participants to share their storage capacity for a specified price in SOX. Others can buy storage capacity among storage providers. To become a storage provider, one needs to install the blockchain software, allocate storage capacity and specify a minimum price rate. It uses Merkle paths and RSA trapdoor permutation to prove that data is still stored and that it's stored on exactly the same node.

•   SELF UPGRADABLE BLOCKCHAIN

Provable self-upgradable blockchain by the decision of Governance Layer. Tron protocol allows to update network parameters, and SonicX will be able to implement more deep modifications and nearly eliminate chances of blockchain splitting after some nodes choose not to upgrade.

SONICX WALLET

•   MULTI CURRENCY WALLET

Hold different types of cryptocurrency in our wallet and pay instantly using our fast and efficient payment gateway. Our network is optimized for speed with our integrated digital exchange and master nodes which handle transaction processing upwards of 5,000 TPS.

•   SONICX EXCHANGE

Our app provides access to a digital exchange that offers an easy way to transfer value, trade digital assets and keep up to date on cryptocurrency market cap. All this from the convenience of your mobile device.

•   MESSENGER PAYMENT

We have integrated a payment feature which you can use with your messaging application. This provides an easy way to send payments to friends, family, and other recipients. You can do this easily from the comfort of your laptop, tablet or smartphone too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:16:36 PM

In principle, your ambitions are clear. But, unfortunately, there are a lot of similar projects now, you need something more challenging, something more exclusive.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:25:28 PM

In principle, your ambitions are clear. But, unfortunately, there are a lot of similar projects now, you need something more challenging, something more exclusive.
if SonicX is able to hold an IEO in a major market such as Bittrex, kucoin or Binance I am sure investors will come more

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:07:02 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Has just discovered SonicX project, pretty impressed with the idea itself, in my opinion, might be truly promising, but is anyone around to clarify a few moments for me as well?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:09:30 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Has just discovered SonicX project, pretty impressed with the idea itself, in my opinion, might be truly promising, but is anyone around to clarify a few moments for me as well?

Afternoon sarpora, nice to meet you in here! I am not from the team, even though pretty into SonicX, so will be happy to help you out in here Smiley
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:12:00 PM

Afternoon sarpora, nice to meet you in here! I am not from the team, even though pretty into SonicX, so will be happy to help you out in here Smiley

Nice to meet you too! Well, I have read that within SonicX ecosystem there will be a community driver marketplace. Is it true? If possible, can you please provide more details on how it all will look like?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:13:09 PM

Nice to meet you too! Well, I have read that within SonicX ecosystem there will be a community driver marketplace. Is it true? If possible, can you please provide more details on how it all will look like?

Oh yes, there is definitely such a plan. And in my opinion, this should be a great thing to pay attention to Wink As you probably know, SonicX is also a platform for DApp developers to publish applications. The idea is to create a community driven marketplace for both developers and users to have access to the ecosystem’s features. Developers can put projects to receive funding based on a voting system by the community’s Masternodes and Supernodes
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:17:28 PM

Oh yes, there is definitely such a plan. And in my opinion, this should be a great thing to pay attention to Wink As you probably know, SonicX is also a platform for DApp developers to publish applications. The idea is to create a community driven marketplace for both developers and users to have access to the ecosystem’s features. Developers can put projects to receive funding based on a voting system by the community’s Masternodes and Supernodes

This is exactly what I was wondering - so far sounds very impressing and attractive. And I really love that they guys are building an entire ecosystem. This should make everything much more user-friendly, in my opinion
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:20:07 PM

This is exactly what I was wondering - so far sounds very impressing and attractive. And I really love that they guys are building an entire ecosystem. This should make everything much more user-friendly, in my opinion

Absolutely. And this is only 1 of components Smiley So imagine how everything will work together Wink
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:22:19 AM

Good morning everyone, I have just joined SonicX, pretty impressed with what is stated in here, but if possible, would like to clarify a few things. Anyone around today?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:26:31 AM

Good morning everyone, I have just joined SonicX, pretty impressed with what is stated in here, but if possible, would like to clarify a few things. Anyone around today?

Morning greelzs, nice to meet you. Not from the team, but definitely into SonicX, so would be happy to assist you in here. What exactly are you wondering?
greelzs

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:29:02 AM

Morning greelzs, nice to meet you. Not from the team, but definitely into SonicX, so would be happy to assist you in here. What exactly are you wondering?

As far as I understand, SonicX will be interacting with payments. Thus, we need to be sure the team is working on security aspects to have funds secured. Am I right that masternodes and supernodes the guys are using will stay for increasing the reliability?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:31:27 AM

As far as I understand, SonicX will be interacting with payments. Thus, we need to be sure the team is working on security aspects to have funds secured. Am I right that masternodes and supernodes the guys are using will stay for increasing the reliability?

Yep, the SonicX platform relies on an efficient system of Masternodes & Supernodes for payment processing and transaction verification. With Masternodes, you can have a scalable network that can achieve higher transaction speeds running along side block producers called Supernodes. And of course, this also stays for much higher reliability
greelzs

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:35:24 AM

Yep, the SonicX platform relies on an efficient system of Masternodes & Supernodes for payment processing and transaction verification. With Masternodes, you can have a scalable network that can achieve higher transaction speeds running along side block producers called Supernodes. And of course, this also stays for much higher reliability

Sounds great. And as for micropayments, pretty the same working principles, right? Or a bit different situation in there?

sarrpora

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:36:26 AM

Sounds great. And as for micropayments, pretty the same working principles, right? Or a bit different situation in there?

Yes, similarly. They also play an important role to support and process micropayments and payment tunnels. This protects the mainnet from myriads of small transactions generated by payment services while supporting regular repetitive payments
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:30:30 AM

Yes, similarly. They also play an important role to support and process micropayments and payment tunnels. This protects the mainnet from myriads of small transactions generated by payment services while supporting regular repetitive payments

Sounds good. And I am having one more question to ask. Am I right that cryptography is also used to secure transactions?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:31:43 AM

Sounds good. And I am having one more question to ask. Am I right that cryptography is also used to secure transactions?

Yep, absolutely so. Cryptography provides the security feature in blockchain transactions. By cryptographicallysecuring the data, it makes it nearly impossible to modify, thus providing tamper proof solutions
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:38:19 AM

Yep, absolutely so. Cryptography provides the security feature in blockchain transactions. By cryptographicallysecuring the data, it makes it nearly impossible to modify, thus providing tamper proof solutions

Definitely makes sense. And SonicX ecosystem is decentralized, right?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:39:03 AM

Definitely makes sense. And SonicX ecosystem is decentralized, right?

Yes, absolutely. And that means that more than one computer has a copy of the recorded data. That adds another level of security and protection Wink
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:45:50 AM

Yes, absolutely. And that means that more than one computer has a copy of the recorded data. That adds another level of security and protection Wink

Perfect, thank you very much for sharing. Cause such moments definitely matter as SonicX is working with funds. So everyone must be sure in its safety
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: