Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MidasCaps - innovative solution combining nutrition and sports activities  (Read 2640 times)
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:18:32 AM

Sports nutrition, weren't there much of such products?
but they are not on blockchain, when you add blockchain to your product, it looks more modern

Blockchain allows you to solve important problems and guarantee our customers that they will not receive counterfeit products.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:23:09 AM

Where can i see the whole list of your products?

Check out our whitepaper and official site, please.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:26:14 AM

When are you going to finally launch your first IEO? July, August?

We’ll let the community know the details later. Wait for the official announcement.
Ruck918

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

When are you going to finally launch your first IEO? July, August?
i think they don't know yet and will announce the news later
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:27:50 AM

I also have questions, what month are you planning to launch IEO? And when can we look at the mockup of the app?
they will have three rounds of IEO, dates aren't specified yet, am i right?

Yes, you right. Information about the rounds and the roadmap is in the white paper, but the dates have not yet been specified

After the team determines the dates for IEO, we will immediately notify the community.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:29:49 AM

Are you going to visit blockchain conferences to promote your project?

The team will notify the community of all events that will occur in the life of the project.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:33:25 AM

You haven't answer my question on previous page, kindly attend to it

Yes issues quite a lot but the team is not very often answers and them. as I understand it, they are more active in the official chat

This is a forum, not a chat, in which communication is conducted throughout the day. We answer the questions here too, but of course, that is not as fast as you get the answers in our chat.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:34:54 AM

You haven't answer my question on previous page, kindly attend to it

Yes issues quite a lot but the team is not very often answers and them. as I understand it, they are more active in the official chat

in order to get answers to the questions you need to go to the telegram chat. Of course, there will be an answer to this. there are constantly active managers. so, this is the most convenient option. but it's strange, because I do not see a link to this chat. where we can found it?

https://t.me/midascaps

Links to all social networks of the project are on our official website and in the first message of this thread.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:36:26 AM

Dis you make bounty?

as I understand it will soon be running the bounty program, at least I've seen announcements about this and he is waiting for the start.

As soon as the program will be launched - we will notify the community.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:56:16 AM

So many questions come to my mind upon reading this, but first thing first, I didn't see an explanation about, as well as don't understand why, you'll need blockchain for this. If you wanted to launch a breakthrough innovation in sport category, then the application and involvement of blockchain would likely limit the spread as this community is relatively narrower compared to if you ride with something more conventional like gym chain, etc.

We have two products actually,   Midascapsule and MidasEngine, our token (MidasCoin) connect both and more, it works as a anti-counterfeit measure and reward program.
 It is also works as one discount incentivizing the purchase of capsules (suppose you buy one MidasCapsule for EUR 1.00 and have earn one MidasCoins of EUR 0.20  *illustrative example)
Tokens are also one great mechanism for crowdfund the project and creates one monetary base to helps the development of the MidasEngine.

So the application of blockchain on your project is more to fight against counterfeit product and incentivize buyers? Or will there be other benefits/application that you hope to gain from it?

Here are the solution we are providing using blockchain technology:
Solution using blockchain technology

MidasCaps is a unique project developed on the basis of a solution using blockchain technology, which provides for the encouragement of consumers with the help of a special application MidasMobile app. All you need to do to get the reward is scan the hidden QR code that is issued for each capsule individually and get MidasCoin for each capsule.

MidasCoin is a utility-token of MidasCaps project, which allow users to increase their purchasing power, buy capsules, take part in various sports events.
MidasCaps is an innovative solution that combines healthy food and sports activities. Its goals are health and convenience. Sealed and disposable, ready- to-use MidasCaps capsules are filled with high quality powders. Depending on how you want to improve your health, you can choose a capsule that is perfect for you.

Capsules are very convenient to use when traveling, they are easy to store in a sports or work bag, and they are a great alternative to snacks during the day.

I would conclude that the answer for both of my questions is a yes and no, in that order. Does the capsule refillable? And, come to my mind, does the concept here is similar to a protein shake funnel?

You can learn more about our concept from the Whitepapper project. Also, we will talk about it in the news of our project, in social networks. https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf

You can learn more about our product from the video, which we will publish very soon. Follow the news)
tiger43

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:56:26 AM

Dis you make bounty?

as I understand it will soon be running the bounty program, at least I've seen announcements about this and he is waiting for the start.
now it's not really necessary to make bounty as bounty hunters won't help you to promote your project
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:57:39 AM

If I understood clearly So the capsule will come into preventive measures??do u have your community on telegram ??

Sure https://t.me/midascaps
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:00:58 AM

I hope the news about exchanges will ne released very fast

At this stage, we are deciding what  of exchange will be our IEO.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:02:41 AM

Doesn't your project already work? And you just need to add blockchain and find investors

Plz look our WP https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:05:04 AM

Dis you make bounty?

now it's not really necessary to make bounty as bounty hunters won't help you to promote your project

This is not a fair observation. Holding a bounty program helps increase reach and tell the project to a wider audience.
karrim

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:57:56 AM

Please, make more announcements about different kinds of your capsules
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:17:31 AM

If I understood clearly So the capsule will come into preventive measures??do u have your community on telegram ??

Sure https://t.me/midascaps
well thank you..one question is there any introductive video available in regards to this project??
gameris122

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:57:40 AM

So many questions come to my mind upon reading this, but first thing first, I didn't see an explanation about, as well as don't understand why, you'll need blockchain for this. If you wanted to launch a breakthrough innovation in sport category, then the application and involvement of blockchain would likely limit the spread as this community is relatively narrower compared to if you ride with something more conventional like gym chain, etc.

We have two products actually,   Midascapsule and MidasEngine, our token (MidasCoin) connect both and more, it works as a anti-counterfeit measure and reward program.
It is also works as one discount incentivizing the purchase of capsules (suppose you buy one MidasCapsule for EUR 1.00 and have earn one MidasCoins of EUR 0.20  *illustrative example)
Tokens are also one great mechanism for crowdfund the project and creates one monetary base to helps the development of the MidasEngine.

So the application of blockchain on your project is more to fight against counterfeit product and incentivize buyers? Or will there be other benefits/application that you hope to gain from it?
They said that there would be a rewards program in their app
luffy493

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:15:57 AM

I would conclude that the answer for both of my questions is a yes and no, in that order. Does the capsule refillable? And, come to my mind, does the concept here is similar to a protein shake funnel?

let's see how it will work in practice. I think that this business has a future.
mitko97

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:05:29 PM

who will be the supplier of components for these capsules? Will they be organic or chemical?

I think that the secrets no one will tell you. By the way this technology is already patented?

it's really important. They make a big emphasis on how to protect yourself from counterfeit because the patents that really matter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: