Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 02:52:08 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Libra the new crypto king  (Read 10314 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:24:48 AM

It is hard to predict that can libra will be new crypto king i think it takes many years before libra would be the new crypto king and libra possibly can encounter many struggle here in cryptocurrency, i hope libra have good development or concept to acquire more investors.
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:29:42 AM

Let's not forget this token is going to be centralised, aside fostering mass adoption, of what other use is this token?. Its a utility token, fb can use any other cryptocurrency in her platform without developing her own token.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:36:45 AM

We cant predict now, but we can say LIBRA can have a good effect on cryptocurrency. The King is always belongs to Bitcoin.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:13:40 AM

The fuck is this shit?
Another altcoin that is being hyped too much and later on will try to exit as a failed project.  Cheesy

Anyway, crypto king belongs only to bitcoin so stop the hype with Libra because Zuckerberg will not become the Cryptoking as well, since he's reputation is not that good anymore. I support the mass adoption especially with Facebook but not to the extent of taking the place of bitcoin, that's not gonna happen and investors will not let any centralized coin to beat bitcoin, never.

i doubt that will happen, this project will be backed by very good companies which will make it more solid than the usual alts we have the market, it is okey if you don't like Zuckerberg or not a fan of Facebook (even though i doubt that) but you can't be so sure of what you are saying, you might be surprise how Libra will performance once lunched, alts that are far less with influence are doing well in the market not to mention a project with such influential people surrounding instead of hating try to think of ways to benefit from it Cool
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:15:48 AM

Wow! Its look interesting project and really on hype which is surround big company such as facebook, visa, spotify and more.Let's see if it will click on crypto market once it will launch. I think it just a new form of alts that might comparable into some top alts like eth and bitcoincash. I dont believe it will replace bitcoin as a new king of crypto.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:18:35 AM

Lol, it's just all hype in my opinion, but first Mark Z will have to go the US congress again and explain everything about his coin, https://cointelegraph.com/news/chair-of-house-financial-services-committee-requests-halt-on-facebooks-crypto-project. So it hasn't started and yet the US government is hot on its tail.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:24:21 AM

I guess it's too early for this hype!. LIBRA can't just come in and make itself the king like that. We have a good number of Coins we can refer to as Kings before the LIBRA Came in, so it won't be that easy. Though it might make a good name itself in a long run.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:30:59 AM

I strongly disagree with the title of this thread i mean you can call libra, the fb coin, as the upcoming king of stable of fiat backed coins but it cannot be crypto king, crypto king is the one and only bitcoin.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:32:35 AM

So far we have really seen little, of course, the whitepaper of Libra is impressive, but we all know that Bitcoin is number one in the cryptocurrency world, we need to wait for a while to look at the possibilities and technologies of Libra.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:33:38 PM

In my opinion, Libra will have a significant impact on the development of the crypto community, as with its help more than 1,7 billion Facebook users from all over the world will become familiar with the functioning mechanism of cryptocurrencies, stop being afraid of them, and may begin to invest in traditional cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other altcoins.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:47:43 PM

Most likely is going to impact on the crypto market and make a whole lot of difference in the crypto space but it doesn't mean it won't be hit by the wave of the crypto market, there are a lot of good projects already, I am not overtly anticipating huge from this project but I expect it to hit the first 50 on coinmarketcap and subsequent developments will determine if it will go higher or drop further

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1473

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

This will all end like this:

Libra will be used as an instrument to shut freedom of speech. First it will clean Facebook community of disagreed people, then it will move to paypal and trading platforms Lips sealed

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:57:31 PM

If Facebook really wants to contribute to the world creating a global crypto currency, they should move away from US and get based in some neutral European country.
But again US may ban Facebook and Facebook can't afford to lose the highest revenue source. So, I don't think this libra project would get any motion unless US security agencies would be given a passage to spy on every of the coin users.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:02:21 PM

Yeah sure.... the so called FB Coin (Now renamed as Libracoin) enjoys the support of dozens of industry giants. But even then, Bitcoin is going to beat this shitcoin in terms of acceptability and usage. Mark my words, and you read it first here. Libracoin is going to be the first major failure for Mark Zuckerberg and his banker friends. He is about to understand how much ordinary people matter.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:07:03 PM

Too early to tell that Libra as the new king of cryptocurrency. The popularity of Libra even before its hasn't been launched is due to the hype made bt facebook itself.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:07:10 PM

It will definitely be interesting to see what will happen, don't forget that they're only going to be launching this new coin in 2020.
Now, if you look at EOS, I wouldn't be surprised if Libra becomes immensely popular among institutional investors.

Those types of investors don't seem to care too much about decentralization to begin with.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:13:06 PM

We cant predict now, but we can say LIBRA can have a good effect on cryptocurrency. The King is always belongs to Bitcoin.

yeah, you are right
bitcoin is the real king in cryptocurrency, and no alt can or will replace it, even this Libra thats supported by a lot of huge company
for sure thats will not affected bitcoin as the king of crypto Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:14:06 PM

The popularity of facebook on social media definitely putting some energy on its Libra coin. Also, the timing of creating Libra is great while the market is on the bullish period. It has been introduced well in the cryptocurrency. Despite of the good news about Libra, it has to prove its worth first before it can be the king.

francesco.v

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:27:15 PM

This is a forum for the latest news about Libra, the Facebook cryptocurrency (stablecoin). There are already many news and tech analysis about this blockchain, that could be used worldwide by 2.4 billion users. The first validators will pay $10 million to join the network!

https://getlibra.net/
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:34:09 PM

Funny enough we have seen several KINGS announced in the cryptosphere and yet all of them died in a very short time. BTC is the king of all cryptocurrencies and nothing can beat this.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: