Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Libra - Facebook Cryptocurrency  (Read 9936 times)
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:32:29 PM

As soon as Libra is listed in the exchange, I'll take the risk of buying it. Usually new coins with this kind of hype will most likely be, if not pump, will increase in price. Better to take the risk while the price is not that high.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:42:01 AM

As far as I know, Libra is conceived as a stablecoin, like Tether, so the Facebook token is hardly suitable as an investment item.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:55:54 AM

This might be using blockchain, but it’s not a real crypto currency. It’s a controlled currency, not decentralized enough.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 05:57:57 AM

For people aiming Libra is not crypto, it's still a crypto currency. They mix currency with crypto currency to make this coin.

You can see when/where/how your payment goes with blockchain, no one can change the data. But there will be no anonymous thing.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:03:55 AM

Why are you in so much haste to buy Libra when the US government are coming down hard on it, you need to look out for information and make necessary research before making a move on a particular thing. You must be sensitive to what is happening in the crypto environment if you really want to make something good here.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:43:46 AM

This might be using blockchain, but it’s not a real crypto currency. It’s a controlled currency, not decentralized enough.

Indeed, but i think this Libra Coin will traded in exchangers too like bitcoin or others because using blockchain technology. People in crypto community always talking about Libra Coin because its from facebook, biggest social media platform in the world

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:52:36 AM

You can't buy Libra coin at this moment,  Libra coin has not been launch and you can wait until next year to buy it. This coin has been popular in the last few days and many people try to find way to buy it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:26:54 AM

The expectation is already high about this coin and I have seen several posts about it in different blogs and social media, but I am already feeling it is overhyped already. It is better not offered for public sale but rather go to the exchange directly on private funding

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:29:35 AM

You can't buy Libra coin at this moment,  Libra coin has not been launch and you can wait until next year to buy it. This coin has been popular in the last few days and many people try to find way to buy it.
just the launch plan is as big as this news from this coin. maybe the beginning of its emergence will make this market get a big change where crypto adoption will be bigger as we expected. hopefully.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:44:48 AM

I see Libra facebook coins already registered on the coinmarketcap site, but data about where the market and exchanges do not yet exist so it is very difficult to find Libra trading, only one option is there, that is, patiently waiting to buy, because the price does not yet exist.

Lol! Now i hope people can see the influence this project have and will have in the crypto space, Facebook Libra already on cmc while other alts/coin are still struggling to get listed on cmc because they are yet to meet the requirement to get listed on cmc, Facebook Libra that has no details yet on the lunch of the coin already has a place in cmc Wink this is the kind of influence this coin will have over other coins, all the high and mighty will participate in the sale of facebook libra.

If you can't beat them, you join them Cool
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:53:07 AM

I can't wait to see this coin launched. however, right now, libra is so hot that it is a conversation in the crypto world, even in the latest news. I think, when Libra brings positive things, I think this will be the beginning of the development of crypto throughout the world.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:10:21 AM

I can't wait to see this coin launched. however, right now, libra is so hot that it is a conversation in the crypto world, even in the latest news. I think, when Libra brings positive things, I think this will be the beginning of the development of crypto throughout the world.

It seems like I'm not the only one whose excited about this coin. I hope once we can buy this coin, it will be successful as eth. I'm just curious on where can able to buy this coin. I'm now starting saving funds for this coin.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:15:15 AM

You are going to buy very early, only there was an announcement. And I think that we, as small market participants, have a chance to get into the project with only large pools. Anyway - gently wait for announcements.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:16:21 AM

Let's wait for this coin to be listed on the exchanges because if the Facebook endorse it, it means it has some serious developer and project management. But until it become available to buy all we can do right now is make a research on it on how it will help on our modern society and other concerns of the world.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:20:10 AM

libra is a STABLECOIN as stated by previous comments, its full launch is still in 2020, but i am not so sure about that since the US lawmakers are already raising eyebrows against it. Seriously, Facebook should focus on its users' private data leakage....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:56:15 AM

I dont think we can buy it now. I see a long way to launch it for facebook.
At the moment many countries are not in favor of crryptocurrencies, many contries have already banned crypto transactions due to tax laws and money laundering issues. And this is where facebook has to think on how to go ahead.
Maybe Libra will be launched in the countries where cryptocurrency is legal.
Lets see how it goes.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:00:51 AM

Pump USDT if you want to pump Libra. Are you trading against cryptocurrencies? If you think that the bear market is back, it is maybe a good idea to buy USDT. But now, i don't see why people should buy stable coins.
Some people still have no idea about Libra coin.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:01:11 AM

libra is a STABLECOIN as stated by previous comments, its full launch is still in 2020, but i am not so sure about that since the US lawmakers are already raising eyebrows against it. Seriously, Facebook should focus on its users' private data leakage....

Facebook know the adversity they will face with the new project, but for sure they are ready to face and solve it.
This is a big opportunity for them to expand their business and this stable coin might beat the popular stable coins in the market now, and this action of their is also beneficial to the entire crypto world as it will be a big help for the growth of crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:11:02 PM

If you believe the sources, then this cryptocurrency will be stable and it will be impossible to earn on it. It will be created only to pay for various services and services related to facebook.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:14:20 PM

Launching will be on 2020 and theres no announcement of public salea everyone are too excited for libra since this is created by the CEO of facebook the largest and popular social media, just we need to be patient Libra is a stable coin we cannot know how its really work if theres a future will this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: