Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why my account banned?  (Read 344 times)
danipay banappeal (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:02:48 AM

why was my account danipay banned?

if I do plagiarism I can only see it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477759.msg16905510&fbclid=IwAR3KZetut4yj8fqhAqjPW3Iq8C6EssdQrwdmG3QRCL_gDf4KNef06fpJlBU#msg16905510, because I copy it from here https://forum.bitsler.com/topic/view/270b3419c0?fbclid=IwAR2jVayZNfAociNEi1O8FgCJ58EYq1CHhbD_cZiYnq1BtyKVIUHU-5M2NXY
at that time I had no intention of plagiarism, I only helped to share rules into my language, because I was assigned to translate it.

can some one help me?
thanks alot.
best regards danipay
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:12:35 AM

Always remember to put source if you copy someone works that does not yours.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:16:16 AM

I think everything is too late,
I thought you were blocked, violated forum rules number 27.32, 33, and changed some original words, topics in local languages, without giving the original link.

Q: Why was my account banned?
A: You probably have broken one of the rules.
Try emailing a message to the specified appeal email shown in your ban message.

27. Using automated translation tools to post translated content in Local boards is not allowed.
33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

Common Rules :

1) You need to register here by posting your name after this post ( 1 player per post and you must be in the chat at least 10 min before the start or you'll loose your seat).
   Don't try to abuse the game with multiaccount or I'll hunt you. Only one account by player.
   If you didn't make any deposits during the last 30 days, you may not be registered if there is already many players in.

2) We will give each of the first 30 registered players a roll number, it will be the targets for the other players
   The list will be post in the chat at the begining of the game

2) The goal of the game is to hit the roll number of the other players to kick them out and steal their bounty.
    If you hit the roll number of another player, post it in the chat (b:x xxx xxx xxx) and save it (so we can check who hit first if 2 players are not agree)
    You'll take his bounty and he'll be knocked of the game. (Players who lost cannot play anymore)

3) During the game, the registered players who were not in the 30 first will be add to the list when others will be knock out.
    As soon as you see your name in the list you can join the game (if you try to cheat and post a old bet you will be baned)

4) The game will last 15 minutes.
    If you survive the whole game, you'll get 20 000 satoshis. Only players from the original list (the first 30) can win a survivor prize.

5) The bounty reward is your bet *50 up to 125,000 satoshi so you need to bet 2 500 satoshis to win the max prize for a kill.
       - Example: you hit a player target and you have bet 1,000 satoshi, you'll get 50,000 satoshi reward.
       - Example: you hit a player target and you have bet 2,500 satoshi, you'll get 125,000 satoshi reward.
       - Example: you hit a player target and you have bet 5,000 satoshi, you'll get 125,000 satoshi reward.

6) All prizes will be paid at the end of the game.

(Remember, we have different speed roll depending on the bet amount 0-10, 10-100, 100-499, 500-999, 1,000-4999, 5,000+).

Peraturan :

1) Anda harus mendaftar di sini dengan memposting nama Anda setelah postingan ini (Anda harus berada dalam chat setidaknya 10 menit sebelum dimulai atau Anda akan kehilangan tempat Anda).
   Jangan mencoba untuk menyalahgunakan permainan dengan multi akun atau aku akan memburu Anda. Hanya satu akun satu pemain.

2) pertama Kami akan memberikan masing-masing nomor roll 30 pemain yang terdaftar, itu akan menjadi target bagi para pemain lainnya.
   Daftar pemain akan dipost di dalam chat pada awal permainan.

2) Tujuan dari permainan ini adalah untuk menemukan nomor roll pemain lain untuk mengeluarkan mereka dari permainan dan mencuri peluang mereka.
    Jika anda menemukan nomor roll pemain lain, posting di chat (b:x xxx xxx xxx) dan simpan (sehingga kita dapat memeriksa siapa yang pertama, jika ada 2 pemain atau lebih yang tidak setuju)
    Anda akan mengambil tempatnya dan dia akan keluar dari permainan. (Pemain yang gugur tidak bisa bermain lagi)

3) Selama permainan, para pemain yang terdaftar yang tidak berada di 30 pendaftar pertama akan menambah daftar ketika orang lain telah ada yang gugur.
    Segera setelah Anda melihat nama Anda dalam daftar Anda,Anda dapat bergabung didalam permainan (jika Anda mencoba untuk menipu dan memposting id lama Anda akan dibaned)

4) Permainan akan berlangsung 15 menit.
    Jika Anda bertahan selama permainan, Anda akan mendapatkan 20.000 satoshi. Hanya pemain dari 30 pendaftar pertama yang akan mendapatkan hadiah.

5) Hadiah dari bounty ini berdasarkan taruhan anda.Hadiah (bounty) adalah taruhan Anda *(dikalikan)50, maksimal hadiah 125,000 satoshi jadi Anda hanya membutuhkan taruhan 2 500 satoshi untuk mendapatkan maksimal hadiahnya
       - Contoh: Anda menemukan nomor roll pemain lain dan Anda telah bertaruh 1.000 satoshi, Anda akan mendapatkan hadiah 50.000 satoshi.
       - Contoh: Anda menemukan nomor roll pemain lain dan Anda telah bertaruh 2.500 satoshi, Anda akan mendapatkan hadiah 125.000 satoshi.
       - Contoh: Anda meenemukan nomor roll pemain lain dan Anda telah bertaruh 5.000 satoshi, Anda akan mendapatkan hadiah 125.000 satoshi.

6) Semua hadiah akan dibayar pada akhir pertandingan.

(Ingat, kita memiliki kecepatan roll yang berbeda tergantung pada jumlah taruhan 0-10, 10-100, 100-499, 500-999, 1,000-4999, 5,000 +).

and spamer.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=891226;sa=showPosts;start=1680

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:02:46 AM

~
I don't think that he is spamming, I mean it's on games and round board. Moreover, it's on bitsler bounty roll, You have to make a post with your bitsler username there. That's means all of the user postings there should be banned by your logic.
1) You need to register here by posting your name after this post ( 1 player per post and you must be in the chat at least 10 min before the start or you'll loose your seat).

And he states that he assigned to translate that, he wants to help Indonesian people who not really good in English to understand the rules of the game.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:17:16 PM
Merited by asu (1)

if I do plagiarism I can only see it here

How about here:

I love Eth bacause Eth was developed to improve and improve Bitcoin, extending its capabilities. The main thing is the development in showing a clear "smart contract". Decentralized deals and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself.

[...]
I agree, Ethereum was developed to improve Bitcoin, extending its capabilities. The main thing is the development in showing a clear "smart contract". Decentralized deals and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself.
danipay banappeal (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:50:17 AM

I just want to say thank you now I can sincerely accept this matter.
im sorry @asayoyasa but thanks for your kindly help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: