Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOID TOKEN - A new Crypto hyper-deflation experiment (Supply gets Destroyed!)  (Read 1111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
voidtoken (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:25:28 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 08:34:01 AM by voidtoken

The airdrop has ended- thanks for the overwhelming response on day 1. The tokens will be sent out before the end of June 21, 2019.

Coin name: VOID

Coin type: Hyper-deflationary

Initial supply: 1m Tokens

Supply cut: 5% of every transaction

Distribution:
Coins will be airdropped for FREE (meaning 5% of total supply will be cut from the supply very early on)
Contract on the Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0xb8796542765747ed7f921ff12faff057b5d624d7

- Read till the end of this post for a potentially easy 500 coins! -

A new experiment has been sweeping through the Crypto world: Rapidly deflating tokens. These are coins that have their supply constantly reduced when used, making them rarer over time. Coins like $BombToken and $Nuke have been leading the way with experimenting on what happens when a token's supply is cut down with every transfer. Due to the fact that future generations will likely seek a non-inflationary monetary system, taking part in these experiments will help provide data-points for future generations who will be looking for the best implementation of a currency.

So far, these experiments have had a 1% and 2% cut to the supply amount of any transfer. This will certainty provide for interesting results. But what happens if you cut the supply EVEN MORE savagely?
Enter VOID TOKEN: Where token supply is thrown into the Void very rapidly.

With every transfer, VOID TOKEN cuts 5% of the transfer amount and burns it. Every time VOID is transferred, 5% of the value of that transfer is removed from the supply permanently (Sent into the void!).
 This means the supply of Void Token will rapidly reduce as it is transferred.

What interesting results will this lead too? No-one knows for sure! Void Token will simply be another data point in a growing experiment into deflating tokens.
 Void Token is not for sale: You can only get it through airdrop!

Why take part in this experiment? For fun and to see what happens. The coins are free to receive. Send them on to your friends and watch as 5% of the transfer is sent to the void (Burned from the supply).

This project is not being heavily advertised. My goal is to airdrop everything to whoever wants it and just let the tokens go free and see what happens, as a fun experiment. Don't expect the Void you receive to be worth any actual money or value, these are just tokens for what amounts to an interesting game/experiment. All Void is being given away in the airdrop.

All Tokens have been claimed!
How to claim your free $VOID TOKENS:

Send an email to voidtoken@protonmail.com stating your Ethereum wallet address. Your wallet must have held $ETH or $BOMB prior to June 19th, 2019 to receive the 2000-3000 VOID airdrop.

Other ways to receive free VOID TOKENS: Tweet about $VOID, mention it in a Youtube video or post about it on Reddit. Then email a link to your content to voidtoken@protonmail.com for between 1000-3000 Void tokens.
[/s]

Special challenges:

1000 VOID: Tweet about $Void - link to this thread or voidtoken.com
10,000 VOID: Create an automated Twitter bot which tweets how many $VOID were destroyed in the last 4 hours, like this one for $BOMB: https://twitter.com/BOMBlytics (paid out only to first user to complete mission)

10,000 VOID: Create a Subreddit for Void Token and make Reddit user /u/VoidToken a moderator (paid out only to first user to complete mission)

If you don't meet the requirement but really want a bit of Void, send me an email at voidtoken@protonmail.com - I will send out airdrops until the inbox is full, and then all Void will be randomly sent to holders of $Bomb who have between 5-200 $Bomb.

Once airdrop supplies are gone, all challenges are over. If you send an email but I don't respond or you don't receive any $Void within 48 hours, we probably ran out. All coins are free so I'm expecting them all to be gone within 48 hours. For starters, if you want 500 VOID, embed our logo in one of the next posts (I cant do it because my account is new) (Logo url: http://voidtoken.com/logo.png ). As a thank you to the first person to embed the logo in a post for me gets 500 VOID. Don't forgot to post your address or message it to me so I can send you the tokens!

[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadeInUkraine

Activity: 396
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:48:42 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 02:40:43 PM by MadeInUkraine

Transparent logo image posted.

█████▄▄██████████▄▄█████
███▄████████████████▄███
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
  · Anonymity by CryptoNote
· Zero premine & instamine
· Low transaction fee
ArchDev
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:00:39 PM

Black background looks better, I think.  Grin
voidtoken (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:09:08 PM

I've started to send out the airdrops and extras but I'll be sending the rest out later today. If you sent an email give it 24-48 hours for the Void Tokens to arrive in your account.

Now that some coins have been distributed, you can see that the new supply has been updated on the blockchain. 4,025 coins have already been burnt from the supply and sent to the void, leaving a circulating supply of only 999,975 coins remaining.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:25:30 PM

basic rule of this forum
posting addresses will get this thread shut down
dummy up

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:37:55 PM

basic rule of this forum
posting addresses will get this thread shut down
dummy up

The dev should create a new thread in the bounty section for this airdrop or freebies. Your ANN thread should talk about specifics of your project and not be cluttered by airdrop addresses. And as he said, this thread will be shut down or deleted if your hunters will continue to post their addys.
voidtoken (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:05:01 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 12:19:58 PM by voidtoken

All tokens have been claimed, due to the overwhelming response the base amount sent will be ~1000 tokens to each user unless they completed one of the bounties.

Remember you will receive 5% less because when your tokens are transferred to you, 5% will be sent to the void!

All tokens will be sent out before the end of June 21 and it will be interesting to see what becomes of this little experiment, and the wider experiment of all deflationary tokens in general (check out the other projects like this if you haven't already, like $Bomb and $HalfLife)!

Edit: Also the website has gone down overnight, not sure what happened there but I will be looking for another host later. Also, thanks to Ukraine for completing the auto-counter bounty for 10k Void. I'll be adding that to the website once I get it up and running again.

zelim

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:52:30 PM

discord/telegram?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:03:14 PM

discord/telegram?

We dont have that anymore. I dumped that as consequence of no activity. Havent u known, we were at risk of losing all money because of high overhead costs, making us unable to maintain discord channel. Its not cheap. What else can I say? It seems VOID supply cuts down in an infinite progression until it reaches negative numbers. Quality crypto made by cutters is a virtual experiment for the masses.
zelim

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:15:50 PM

what? Discord/Telegram is free to use. Are you part of the Void Token team?
MadeInUkraine

Activity: 396
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:35:08 PM

As for me - this is hater.

█████▄▄██████████▄▄█████
███▄████████████████▄███
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
  · Anonymity by CryptoNote
· Zero premine & instamine
· Low transaction fee
ArchDev
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:50:51 PM

discord/telegram?

We dont have that anymore. I dumped that as consequence of no activity. Havent u known, we were at risk of losing all money because of high overhead costs, making us unable to maintain discord channel. Its not cheap. What else can I say? It seems VOID supply cuts down in an infinite progression until it reaches negative numbers. Quality crypto made by cutters is a virtual experiment for the masses.

Discord is free. Takes very little time to set up. An easy way for the community to come together and organize. Not having Discord, or Telegram, is a disservice to the project.
fusion_lab

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

What is twitter account of Void?
Open it to promote the token
btc545

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:05:59 PM

I sent you an email discussing a better logo design, if you want ofc, I think it deserve a better design!
Proof Of Carnaval
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:16:45 PM

BRB, making another of the same but this time with 7% of the supply gets destroyed. Ultimate savagery who knows what'll happen!
maslan13

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:53:53 AM

Just open Twitter and Telegram, We will promote Void
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:08:47 AM

Yes need a Discord, Telegram and Twitter account and this thing can really fly then
gnomonick

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:21:23 AM

It's burning fast. We need to work to make the necessary media. Like everyone else said, Telegram, Twitter, etc...
zelim

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:28:56 AM

twitter is set up and running, go follow it guys Smiley

https://twitter.com/voidtoken
zelim

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:39:13 AM