Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] Need people to post on my UFO / Alien themed forum  (Read 389 times)
Rickeo (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:06:57 PM

I need a number of people to post on my UFO themed forums / website.

You can either do one of two things:

* Post comments on my blog
* Post on my forums

I'm paying $1 for 20 posts or comments, posts must be of reasonable length, on topic and of a decent standard.

Not wanting essays but not wanting one or two word replies either.

Only thing I require is for you to upload an avatar to participate.

Payment can ONLY be made in one of the following: BCH/ETH/DASH/LTC/XRP/XLM/NANO

Please let me know if you're interested or willing to do this
Jwick83

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:33:43 AM

Is there a limit to be posting on your forums?

And that's exceedingly low. Can you bump your prices by a bit?
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:42:56 AM
Merited by bitmover (1)

You can't find a user here who will accept your offer, they need to post 20 constructive post for $1? wherein if they joined a bounty here in the forum they can earn $20-$30 even if they are member/copper member.

The only users who will mostly join your bounty are spammers and non constructive user, so don't expect a reasonable length, on topic and of a decent standard kind of post.

I may suggest that you should increase your payment so you'll be able to meet that kind of post.

Rickeo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 06:37:43 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

Is there a limit to be posting on your forums?

And that's exceedingly low. Can you bump your prices by a bit?

I'm afraid I can't pay more, people are doing it for that price.

I'm not asking for amazing articles here I'm paying people to participate in discussion on a subject that they may enjoy otherwise keep scrolling.

Many of the famous posting websites that were around for forums were at this rate as well.

The limit is done 20 posts at a time, if the posts had good spelling and grammar and contributed well to the forums, it can be renewed on a 20 post basis at a time with regular work for anyone who is exceptional at MAYBE a better price.
Rickeo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 06:41:44 PM

You can't find a user here who will accept your offer, they need to post 20 constructive post for $1? wherein if they joined a bounty here in the forum they can earn $20-$30 even if they are member/copper member.

The only users who will mostly join your bounty are spammers and non constructive user, so don't expect a reasonable length, on topic and of a decent standard kind of post.

I may suggest that you should increase your payment so you'll be able to meet that kind of post.

Dude, stop trasking people's threads. This isn't article writing it's forum posting, an article is evergreen content, forum posts are to an extent but it's not on the same footing as an article. The majority of sites that used to pay people to post on forums charged this rate.

You nor anyone else is forced to participate, keep scrolling, people are posting and participating for that pice, just because it isn't for you doesn't eman you should come here and try trash my thread.

Additionally, by reasonable length I mean no forum games, no what song did you listen to last kind of threads that enoucrage one or two word replies.

It's EXACTLY why we don't pay 50 cent a word when people post replies like:

Yea, I agree, great post, keep it up!

Like I said, don't like it, scroll on, so many people spend time scouering these forums for faucets to get paid not even close to this, this may not be great money to you living in the west but may be a lifeline to someone, somewhere in the world. It may also be the chance for someone to earn some money to talk about something they'd do for free anyway.

Just stop being so negative.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1451

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:53:00 PM

Doubt that you will find someone here who will take you offer. Users here used to receive 1-10 dollars for 10/15 posts per week. Even if you task is super easy, people are not used here for such prices.

I would advice you to search writters on freelance forums.

P.s I used to participate in signature bounty on other forum with rate “any-kind-of-3-posts-day-for-2-dollard-per-month”... Cheer-up man, you will find what you search, but on other forums

P.p.s. Please dont double post, edit your post and quote as much as you want Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:53:50 AM

-snip-

We are all aware what's a forum posting looks like and I didn't trash your thread. I'm giving facts and suggestion about how to improve your bounty and how you will find a decent poster for your forum.

But if you're not open to any suggestion then so be it but I can guarantee that only few people or most likely non will join.

Rickeo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:09:23 AM

Doubt that you will find someone here who will take you offer. Users here used to receive 1-10 dollars for 10/15 posts per week. Even if you task is super easy, people are not used here for such prices.

I would advice you to search writters on freelance forums.

P.s I used to participate in signature bounty on other forum with rate “any-kind-of-3-posts-day-for-2-dollard-per-month”... Cheer-up man, you will find what you search, but on other forums

P.p.s. Please dont double post, edit your post and quote as much as you want Smiley

I get what you're saying but I'm sorry I disagree.

1) I have members posting and taking me up on this offer, I don't need dozens of people, a handful is fine so I'm happy with what I'm getting.
2) People on here search out bounties and complete tasks for them and also participate in faucets, that's way less money for equal work so I think these forums are the perfect place plus I;m paying in crypto so you know...

I appreciate your feedback and opinion but if you disagree there's no need for a debate on my thread, I don't get why people can't just scroll on.
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:51:24 AM

20 posts for 1$? Have to how many characters in the post or comment? Any way, It's really too low. For this kind of budget, you can't expect quality post or comments. Those are like to be spamming only they might be interested.
Rickeo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:38:39 PM

20 posts for 1$? Have to how many characters in the post or comment? Any way, It's really too low. For this kind of budget, you can't expect quality post or comments. Those are like to be spamming only they might be interested.

I will negatively rate anyone who keeps trashing this thread, the price is the price, I have dozens of inboxes from people doing this for me.

Don't like the rate scroll on by there's no need for your shitty comments, this is a joke, learn about economics, what's low for you is a daily salary for others.

Wind your neck in and post elsewhere trying to increase your post count by trashing someone else's thread.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:11:09 PM

I will negatively rate anyone who keeps trashing this thread, the price is the price, I have dozens of inboxes from people doing this for me.

Don't like the rate scroll on by there's no need for your shitty comments, this is a joke, learn about economics, what's low for you is a daily salary for others.

Wind your neck in and post elsewhere trying to increase your post count by trashing someone else's thread.

I'd like to know more I could participate I am fascinated with UFO maybe we can learn something on this forum, some questions that need an answer I am ok with 20 for $1 may be in the future it will increase depending on the advertisers if there are.

Rickeo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:38:37 PM

I'd like to know more I could participate I am fascinated with UFO maybe we can learn something on this forum, some questions that need an answer I am ok with 20 for $1 may be in the future it will increase depending on the advertisers if there are.

Hey,

Thanks for expressing an interest I'll send you a PM with more information now!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 12:58:00 AM

Agree. Take it or leave it guys. Simple as that.  Cool

Rickeo (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:16:35 AM

Agree. Take it or leave it guys. Simple as that.  Cool

Thank you, at least someone gets it.

I've had quite a few people posting for me and they are happy with the rates, it's not for everyone but it is what it is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: