Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Repeating of all time high has begun  (Read 1812 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:09:55 PM

Yes the bull is back and i do think in the end of this month we will see btc to touch $15k. In this month there is so many good news that are on favor to bitcoin, i believe we might see the market grow like 2017.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 06:23:19 PM

It seems we are getting back to the period in 2017 where every minute bitcoin price kept rising and rising. I am curious to see which level we can reach  Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:32:45 PM

It seems we are getting back to the period in 2017 where every minute bitcoin price kept rising and rising. I am curious to see which level we can reach  Smiley
we got to 13.880$ at some point at Bitfinex
this seems like the ATH for this year and then the correction happened and we are struggling to get back to 12.000$
lets hope that this is a lul before the next storm and the price stabilizes in the 11.000-12.000 are to test 15.000$ area later on
all in a ll the run is amazing , it is so exciting to wake up to +1.500$ rise and watch trading graphs like its a manga

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:41:46 PM

I guess not that much since I know for sure that there will be a time that it will first go back or fall down for a little bit and then just sky rocket again. I guess in that time when we will be seeing another ATH. The price is still not that high conparing to ATH but in terms of what happened, this is a great movement.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:33:10 AM

I really hope so.With such temps of growth to see 20,000 $ this year doesn't seem as something unbelieveble anymore!
I invested in bitcoin exactly on that point (there where talks that 10,000$ is a bottom and the price won't fall deeper (haha)). Finely I will be able to recover my losts and in the case if everything go well I may double my investment!
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:52:38 AM

Funny how fast the sentiment can change.  I remember at 3k recently a lot of people were calling bitcoin to go under 1k again especially many crypto youtubers.  Just goes to show how dangerous shorting bitcoin can be.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:21:58 AM

Yes, it maybe and as a risk taker one should risk and anticipate the possible bitcoin bull run. There is no need to worry if it means losing some of your money when you invest and the bitcoin market will go down for you only have to watch how market moves and then sell.if the baseline or your target like the low part and sell even if it means losing some of the money.

But, as I can see now that market has started to have good reputation especially in the surge of bitcoin market price then there is a high chance that bitcoin can go another all time high.
It is always good to have positive anticipations yet it should be based on facts and analysis in order to ascertain the various possibilities. This is what keeps expert crypto investors going on the market. They are buying more Bitcoin because Bitcoin is set to reach another all time hit surpassing the $23K price mark.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:22:10 AM

I agree with your opinion. Many crypto analysts called it "history repeats itself" but if bitcoin will break its ATH last December 2017, then another history is made, not just repeated. This bullrun for me is unexpected because I thought it will only happens after a halving which is set next year. If bitcoin will continue this kind of trend until the end of the year, I think we'll having a new all time high soon. Breaking the $13k level might finally bring the bitcoin to a higher price.
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:37:21 AM

Just don't tell you friends that this looks like a good "investment" now, because you might end up ruining some friendships. Bitcoin has lower usage than at the last boom, unchaned throughput, etc.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:22:56 AM

I welcome price increases, but I don't like sudden huge rises, I prefer them to be slower and more sustainable. We all saw what happened after the huge rises at the end of 2017. There was no period of consolidation during the rise, and the consequence was that there was no consensus on where bitcoin should fall back to. The result being that it kept falling and falling, and it took more than a year before everyone agreed that we had hit bottom and could start building again.

As for big institutional money coming in - it has happened to an extent already, but the main driver of new money entering crypto at the moment isn't BTC at all, it's Facebook. Crypto is all over the news at the moment, and it's Facebook's attempt at entry that has everyone talking. Whilst I despise Facebook and their data harvesting agenda, I can't deny that the fact that one of the world's biggest tech companies is entering crypto has everyone else thinking they need to move in as well. This could be the point where crypto starts being taken more seriously by the mainstream.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:24:06 AM

I think it's on the road to recovery , maybe we are back in 2017 and maybe we will make a new 2019 in the history.

The best part is it's still June, which leaves a lot of scope for further increase in future price, it generally is going to increase till holiday season in Late December.

Till then we might see some new highs getting created.
I think 2019 Bitcoin is planning to work its own history too, because with the way Bitcoin price is going, don’t be surprise that we will reach $20k by December this way, and this will really be an history that Bitcoin would set to reach high value without a forceful surge like that of 2017.

From April, Bitcoin rose from $4000 to about $11000, which means there has been an increase of $7000 with that short period of time, which will be like averagely $2000 per month, now that we still have 6 months left, we can imagine what the value of Bitcoin would be by December without the bull run we think will get Bitcoin to such value.
from the information that you have given, I actually hope that bitcoin can penetrate $ 20k. that way we will see an increase in the next year, because the trend is clear to continue the journey upward. but at least until the end of the year there was a continued trend

I think this trend has really built so much courage in people, it is glaring from people’s view on Bitcoin now, as so many FUD carriers has completely disappeared from the market, and I wonder where those people who had condemned Bitcoin all disappeared to.

The level of Bitcoin value now is really outstanding and I think the bulls has really tried for this year even if we don’t get much growth again till next year, but I think we still have more growth in value of Bitcoin before the year runs out. We are just about ending the first half of the year, and I am eagerly waiting to see what the last part of this year has for us.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:44:02 AM

There's going to be a FOMO soon (that's if it hasn't started already, and you will see a lot of people rushing in so that they don't miss out from the price that is going up. The price has already gotten passed the $10,000 price rate and is currently at the rate of $12,400+ and its still showing green which means that we will all be expecting the price to keep moving up. The way I am seeing it the price might continue to move up until it reaches another all time high and that is likely to be till December. And there are lots of events that will help to push the price up the more.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:55:10 AM

Don't be too happy about it. This is the second time the price seems to be going very high and you shouldn't just assume that what you saw happen once in the crypto space is going o repeat itself again. You should not relax and speculate on what you're not sure about just because you feel like things are going to repeat itself. Always invest wisely. Yes the price is going up, but you don't know the future and you don't know where the price is going to reach before it starts falling back with speed. That's why you have to be very careful and know that what you're into is a huge risk.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:09:48 PM

I think it's on the road to recovery , maybe we are back in 2017 and maybe we will make a new 2019 in the history.

The best part is it's still June, which leaves a lot of scope for further increase in future price, it generally is going to increase till holiday season in Late December.

Till then we might see some new highs getting created.
I think 2019 Bitcoin is planning to work its own history too, because with the way Bitcoin price is going, don’t be surprise that we will reach $20k by December this way, and this will really be an history that Bitcoin would set to reach high value without a forceful surge like that of 2017.

From April, Bitcoin rose from $4000 to about $11000, which means there has been an increase of $7000 with that short period of time, which will be like averagely $2000 per month, now that we still have 6 months left, we can imagine what the value of Bitcoin would be by December without the bull run we think will get Bitcoin to such value.
from the information that you have given, I actually hope that bitcoin can penetrate $ 20k. that way we will see an increase in the next year, because the trend is clear to continue the journey upward. but at least until the end of the year there was a continued trend

I think this trend has really built so much courage in people, it is glaring from people’s view on Bitcoin now, as so many FUD carriers has completely disappeared from the market, and I wonder where those people who had condemned Bitcoin all disappeared to.

The level of Bitcoin value now is really outstanding and I think the bulls has really tried for this year even if we don’t get much growth again till next year, but I think we still have more growth in value of Bitcoin before the year runs out. We are just about ending the first half of the year, and I am eagerly waiting to see what the last part of this year has for us.
the last half of course will be easier as it did in 2017, where the sentiment of investor confidence increases and increases demand, so that a surge in prices occurs. we wait until the end of this year, hopefully the price can break the highest price in 2017

the current market increase is very surprising for us. because at the moment the market conditions are improving and this event has certainly been awaited by many people. so I think this increase is a jump in the increase that will occur next. yes, hopefully this is the beginning of the increase that will occur next.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

This is were further rise gets start. Well, maybe I am super positive but I think current market actions will return all time high pretty soon. Imagine, positive feelings, possibility of profitable mining, possibility of increasing profit and a lot, this all united in one can return old all time high price.
I think this time has come again.

Honestly i really like your positivity. We all tired from complaining for the losts and the bad times of the market. Eventhough i think it’s still a bit early to say that we might see all time high price, i also believe the market will keep growing in the coming weeks.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:17:58 PM

As we see bitcoin wins over all things, we recovered from 3K price, went up to 5K 6K and now we finally hit 9K and this last number is near to 10 which is a psychological factor too. We are very near to 10K and I believe we will reach this price in following days which will automatically boost positive feelings among bitcoin and crypto community. This is were further rise gets start. Well, maybe I am super positive but I think current market actions will return all time high pretty soon. Imagine, positive feelings, possibility of profitable mining, possibility of increasing profit and a lot, this all united in one can return old all time high price.

The all-time high is looming but there are traps coming along the way, Bitcoin is down today by 8% that is a huge drop from $13k now down to 11k and it happens last week and it could happen again and again so don't rejoice yet, there will be correction along the way and there are whales who will exit this is expected.

South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:35:23 PM

There's going to be a FOMO soon (that's if it hasn't started already, and you will see a lot of people rushing in so that they don't miss out from the price that is going up. The price has already gotten passed the $10,000 price rate and is currently at the rate of $12,400+ and its still showing green which means that we will all be expecting the price to keep moving up. The way I am seeing it the price might continue to move up until it reaches another all time high and that is likely to be till December. And there are lots of events that will help to push the price up the more.
Yesterday we saw an incredible growth and now we are seeing a crash even more spectacular than what we saw yesterday, it is possible this is the end of this recovery since I never thought that we had what was necessary to reach an all time high since all the ingredients were not there, however we still made profits and the market proved once again that it is going to move in unexpected ways and you need to keep your eyes on it all the time, the only thing that surprised me is that this was mostly a bitcoin bull run and not a single one of the altcoins at the top could outperform bitcoin.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:13:13 PM

As we see bitcoin wins over all things, we recovered from 3K price, went up to 5K 6K and now we finally hit 9K and this last number is near to 10 which is a psychological factor too. We are very near to 10K and I believe we will reach this price in following days which will automatically boost positive feelings among bitcoin and crypto community. This is were further rise gets start. Well, maybe I am super positive but I think current market actions will return all time high pretty soon. Imagine, positive feelings, possibility of profitable mining, possibility of increasing profit and a lot, this all united in one can return old all time high price.
there are lots of reason available inside this changes but I think this time it will be unpredictable and unexpected because I invested before some months I go but in very quick time it will be developing a huge like multiple times that is the expectation given from the Bitcoin

leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:20:16 PM

Bitcoin has not finished its rally and went to the pit stop. Now there is a correction on the market and then the price will go upwards to break through the wall at $ 16k.
That's the way it is, I prefer for some price correction time after time because it balances the market and if doesn't happen then we would be seeing an another pump and dump. $16,000 is way too much I think for Bitcoin to reach, do you have any reference or some technical analysis that will support your claim about this?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:58:47 AM

This is were further rise gets start. Well, maybe I am super positive but I think current market actions will return all time high pretty soon. Imagine, positive feelings, possibility of profitable mining, possibility of increasing profit and a lot, this all united in one can return old all time high price.

Honestly i really like your positivity. We all tired from complaining for the losts and the bad times of the market. Eventhough i think it’s still a bit early to say that we might see all time high price, i also believe the market will keep growing in the coming weeks.
We all should be positive because when we will think passively the market will surely get supported. I know it is early but we can see this is not miner increase in price,  in 2018 price was so low but now it is increasing more with the passage of time, I am sure till the end of 2019 price of bitcoin will touch highest score of the history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: