Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WavesTalk | Forum  (Read 139 times)
wavestalk.social (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:06:18 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 08:24:04 PM by wavestalk.social

Introduction

WavesTalk is a new forum exclusive to Waves and tokens on Waves Platform. Managed by a small team of Waves enthusiasts, its primary goal is to support the community offering a wide range of services.

Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/wavestalksocial

Telegram Group: https://t.me/wavestalkgroup

Feedback Welcome

Feel free to post questions, comments, suggestion, or share your love for us down here.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:28:51 PM

That's great! I recently joined altcointalks and I love it there. I see your forum is brand new so you going to need some people to get some topics going. Have you approached any projects to have the Announcements and bounties on your forum? I guess I should register now and get in early so I can have a higher ranked account later on. I really hope you grow in popularity. The site is just like here but for waves.

How are you bringing in new users? I only see this post here? Are you trying on other platforms and social media? Maybe offer some sort of extra incentive to join. Maybe you can create your own token or coin and people can earn it through their posts. That would be great.

wavestalk.social (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 11:06:26 AM

That's great! I recently joined altcointalks and I love it there. I see your forum is brand new so you going to need some people to get some topics going. Have you approached any projects to have the Announcements and bounties on your forum? I guess I should register now and get in early so I can have a higher ranked account later on. I really hope you grow in popularity. The site is just like here but for waves.

How are you bringing in new users? I only see this post here? Are you trying on other platforms and social media? Maybe offer some sort of extra incentive to join. Maybe you can create your own token or coin and people can earn it through their posts. That would be great.
Hi, thank you for the feedback.

We have approached many devs, but so far still not much interest. We also do try to get more people interested for this project via twitter. The token idea will happen, we just need to finish the module for the forum so tokens are credited automatically to users.

We hope we can soon pick some more interest and get this forum going the right way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: