Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATX DEX - Decentralized Zero Fees ERC20 Exchange - New Tokens/Projects Invited  (Read 765 times)
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:46:51 PM

I know many of you have sent mails just now and some of you have responded to my queries too.. Will process all the mails tomorrow.. Have a great weekend everyone.. In those countries where the norm is a five day week we are halfway through the weekend now! For some others the weekend is just starting now.. For some who have their weekly off on Friday and other days the week might be starting tomorrow.. Whether it is the weekend or not, it is always a Happy Day every day for the SWAT Coin Community!
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:18:24 AM

SWAT Mining Farm owned by @antarmontar our D & M Member in Iran.. With Earnings of more than 2400 USD last month!

Wow, this is amazing, they get a very good income, whether SWAT income is a net or dirty value. Very satisfying results
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:45:11 AM

What sence in another one ERC DEX exchange? Peopl are using IDEX nowdays and seems other DEX are not popular anymore. Better create some exchanges for new blockchains.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:23:00 PM

SWAT Mining Farm owned by @antarmontar our D & M Member in Iran.. With Earnings of more than 2400 USD last month!

Wow, this is amazing, they get a very good income, whether SWAT income is a net or gross value. Very satisfying results

annazaitun87, Thanks for your appreciation. The cost of charging all the devices and the internet data charges used by the this SWAT Mining Farm is less than 40 USD a month!
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

What sence in another one ERC DEX exchange? Peopl are using IDEX nowdays and seems other DEX are not popular anymore. Better create some exchanges for new blockchains.

traveler007, Mainly a safe and Zero Fees platform for our own SWAT Coin Community members to trade SWAT and for potential new tokens & projects who want to be exposed to and get access to the more than 1500 member SWAT Coin Investor Community from more than 39 different countries!
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:08:36 PM

traveler007, Mainly a safe and Zero Fees platform for our own SWAT Coin Community members to trade SWAT and for potential new tokens & projects who want to be exposed to and get access to the more than 1500 member SWAT Coin Investor Community from more than 39 different countries!

But you have ERC20 tokens, so this token is built on Ethereum blockchain which is take fees for transactions.. so how this should be zero fees? And people mostly are using Idex exchange nowdays..

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:43:24 PM

But you have ERC20 tokens, so this token is built on Ethereum blockchain which is take fees for transactions.. so how this should be zero fees? And people mostly are using Idex exchange nowdays..

If you take any other decentralized or centralized exchange for example Binance, Bittrex, OKEX, Yobit, HitTC, or Decentralized Exhchanges such as EtherDelat, FrokDelta, EtherFlyer etc., There is a transaction fee in addition to the ETH fees for GAS.. which is not present in SWATX! the Maker and Taker fees are set to Zero in the Smart Contract of the Exchange!

See what Idex Charges...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What are the fees to trade on IDEX?

IDEX charges 0.2% for the market taker and 0.1% for the market maker. Users also pay gas fees to put their transactions on blockchain (read more below).

What is a maker and taker?

Market makers place new orders on the books and wait for another user to match them. They can be buys or sells. Market takers find existing orders on the books and fill them, thus taking orders off of the books.

I made a trade as a market taker, why was I charged more than 0.2%?

Market takers are responsible for covering the gas fees associated with each trade. Given our design, the exchange must pay this gas fee, priced in ether, when dispatching the trade to the network and then deduct it from the balance of the market taker. When exchanging tokens for ether the amount of eth deducted matches that of the gas fee. When exchanging ether for tokens, IDEX deducts the equivalent amount of tokens based on the price of the asset in ETH. This price is calculated using the average of the last 10 trades.

Ethereum gas prices have been increasing and often this fee is higher than the IDEX exchange fee of 0.2%. These high gas prices have led us to instituting order minimums in an attempt to reduce costs for our users (see question below on trade minimums).

What are gas fees?

All transactions on the Ethereum network cost gas, a fee that is paid to miners in order to process the transaction. Trades on IDEX cost ~140k gas. Gas costs are about 1.5x higher than EtherDelta and slightly higher than 0x, but on IDEX there is no risk of competing for the same order and wasting this gas fee. Traders receive their chosen order regardless of how long the transaction takes to settle, so as the exchange grows IDEX can continue to use a normal gas price."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can read more about IDEX's fees and other details here.. https://idex.market/faq
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 01:13:43 PM

I take a great interest in this picture. I am struck by the details. I see, that someone tried to implement a similar process. it looks very interesting.

synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:22:19 PM

Lol, this seems like a carbon copy of Etherdelta/Forkdelta. You have simply forked from github and panned up your own exchange, people dont even put in effort these days  Grin
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:14:08 PM

Lol, this seems like a carbon copy of Etherdelta/Forkdelta. You have simply forked from github and panned up your own exchange, people dont even put in effort these days  Grin

synapsisxxx, Of course it is a fork from EtherDelta! We have not hidden this fact.. How many projects today can boast of their own exchange where their community members can trade safely with zero fees and zero intervention from Admin and without the need for permission and approval from Admin of the exchange for withdrawing your own coins!?
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:16:26 PM

I take a great interest in this picture. I am struck by the details. I see, that someone tried to implement a similar process. it looks very interesting.

Mariia_BT, Thanks for your kind words and for your appreciation! Thanks for your understanding! Appreciate your taking time out to participate in the discussion and for posting some words of encouragement to us!
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:22:49 PM

Lol, this seems like a carbon copy of Etherdelta/Forkdelta. You have simply forked from github and panned up your own exchange, people dont even put in effort these days  Grin

synapsisxxx, Of course it is a fork from EtherDelta! We have not hidden this fact.. How many projects today can boast of their own exchange where their community members can trade safely with zero fees and zero intervention from Admin and without the need for permission and approval from Admin of the exchange for withdrawing your own coins!?

I dont know.. Quite a few? DDEX, Switcheo over the top of my head. Yet they have their own UI and protocols. You dont have to deposit and withdraw from contracts. Listen, I dont wanna shit over your project, but it might be a good idea to improvise if you want to stand out in this overly competitive market.
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:55:10 PM

I dont know.. Quite a few? DDEX, Switcheo over the top of my head. Yet they have their own UI and protocols. You dont have to deposit and withdraw from contracts. Listen, I dont wanna  over your project, but it might be a good idea to improvise if you want to stand out in this overly competitive market.

We are already listed on FatBTC, P2PB2B, EtherFlyer etc., Everywhere you need the admin's approval for withdrawal! We are not competing with any one here.. We have around 1500 Investors some of whom mine SWAT and the others trade it. We just wanted to create a safe platform for them to be able to trade SWAT, deposit and withdraw SWAT and ETH without the need for approval from any admin to do it and with zero transaction fees which by itself is an improvisation over ForkDelta and EtherDelta. On both EtherDelta and ForkDelta there is a 0.3% taker Fee.. which is not present in SWATX.. Zero Taker and Maker Fees! Gas needed for all the exchanges is a constant..

Check EtherDelta's SmartContract.. https://etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
There are scores of pending transactions that are delayed for days together! You will not find anything like this on SWATX. On our exchange using the updated smart contract, without taker fees the confirmation will be done with in a matter of seconds.. This is another major improvisation! Delayed and failed transactions are the main reasons why traders avoid decentralized exchanges. If good projects / tokens, wish to take advantage of these features they are welcome! Obviously our innovations and improvisations is an ongoing process and new features will be introduced on a regular basis..

I appreciate your participation in the discussion and your advice to improvise and innovate on a regular basis is noted.. Thanks!
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:26:49 AM

I think it would be more interesting if your platform waives the deposit fee and withdraws on the ethereum network rather than having to free up trade fees

annazaitun87, Thanks for your suggestion.. But for this we have to be a Centralized Exchange.. Since we are functioning on the basis of a Smart Contract within the framework of the Ethereum Block chain.. We are constrained by the way the transactions are confirmed on the block chain using gas fees!

I appreciate your participation!
Thank you for your response, I hope that you can compete with other projects and I hope that what I propose can be realized
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:38:07 PM

I think it would be more interesting if your platform waives the deposit fee and withdraws on the ethereum network rather than having to free up trade fees

annazaitun87, Thanks for your suggestion.. But for this we have to be a Centralized Exchange.. Since we are functioning on the basis of a Smart Contract within the framework of the Ethereum Block chain.. We are constrained by the way the transactions are confirmed on the block chain using gas fees!

I appreciate your participation!
Thank you for your response, I hope that you can compete with other projects and I hope that what I propose can be realized

Sure.. We are trying some innovations to achieve this in the future. Thank you for your wishes!
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:02:52 PM

We have acquired more than 700 users to our SWATX Telegram group as a result of our recent airdrop!

Weekend Offer! For those who are buying  minimum 20000  SWAT (3.6 USD Value) on SWATX 20% bonus from me.. Buy, withdraw to your wallet and show both transactions  on etherscan to me by sending mail to admin@swatcoin.network.. Offer only to first 10 new users.. Use gas price of 20 and above for instant confirmations..
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:13:04 PM

*Future of Block Chain Technology:* There are several predictions about how Block Chain technology will evolve in the next 10 years and in turn shape and affect the lives of human beings in the future. Among those I have given below a set of predictions mostly based on those made by Kate Mitselmakher, CEO, Founder and General Partner of Bloccelerate, which seem to have the highest level of probability of coming true in the future.
*Evolution of Government Crypto*
In ten years most governments around the world will create or adopt some form of virtual currency.
*More Trillion-Dollar Protocols*
Next ten years will see the creation of more trillion-dollar tokens than trillion-dollar companies.
*Blockchain Identity for Everyone and Everything*
By 2030, a cross-border, blockchain-based, identity standard will emerge for individuals like a digital passport, as well as for physical and virtual assets.
*Global Trade Powered by Blockchain*
Over the next decade most of world trade will be powered by by and conducted through the leveraging of blockchain technology.
*Financial Inclusion and Poverty Eradication through Blockchain Technology*
Over the next ten years significant improvements in the world’s standard of living can be achieved through the development of blockchain technology. Poverty and income discrepancy are the most difficult problems facing human beings. It needs tremendous compassion and strong political will among Global Leaders to overcome this seemingly insurmountable problem. Close to 1 billion (1000 million) people, live on less than $2 a day. More than 2 billion people don't have access to proper banking and financial services. Though the overall living standards keep increasing on the one side and world’s GDP is on the rise, the truth is rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Blockchain technology has the potential to shrink the poverty gap through Financial Inclusion and Easy Access to Block Chain Technologies through simple, easily accessible and most importantly affordable yet powerful technology.. This is where we as the SWAT Coin project intend to play a role and hopefully make an impact in the lives of millions of people in the future over the next 10 years. Hope is the biggest driving force in this world and it is great that we the SWAT Coin Community have it in abundance. It is our duty as the privileged section of human society to give hope to those fellow human beings who are forced live their entire lifetime in hopelessness and despair.  I have changed the Background image of our website to reflect the concept of the future potential of blockchain technology.. See attached screenshot..

SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:00:47 PM

Response on Telegram About Miners Selling SWAT Cheap: Miners are/will be the major investors in the project going forward! We are still in the early stages of our project at 15 months of operation.. Tron (TRX) took more than 4 years to launch their Mainnet! See their road map.. We are interested in providing a safe place for trading for our mining group of investors and for the long-term investors through SWATX.. To get listed on HitBTC or Coinbene or IDAX with whom I had a lengthy conversation about listing today, all of whom keep sending messages to me regularly on Telegram and Skype, we have to pay 5 to 7 BTC.. and we have to maintain a minimum of 2 BTC trading volume per month.. Just imagine what we can do with 7 BTC.. 7 BTC is equal to 84000 USD at current market prices.. Today the mining rate is between 6000 SWAT to 7500 SWAT per day.. As per our project's aim the miner should be able to sell the mined coins for 1 to 1.5 USD.. With 84000 USD we can put a buy order for 84000 x 6750 = 567,000,000 (567 Million) SWAT which is 130 million more than the current total supply of SWAT!  And 84000 USD is just 840 SWATMINER APP sales away! Even now since it is the early days we have had to invest our funds in various developmental activities. If we had used all funds to just buy back SWAT and not on any developmental activities SWAT would have been trading at more than 15 times the current price.. As we go more forward the price will steadily move up only because more miners are buying more APPs.. We have not included our Ad revenue into this.. Our project is nothing like anything people have ever seen.. Just see where we reach in the next 2 years! Of course so many investors have sold cheap and lost out on the opportunity to create wealth for themselves! It does happen this way when investors are looking for short-term returns or in need of cash for something urgent! We can't help it!
SWATX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:33:08 PM

A word of Advice to SWAT Miners Mining with Multiple Devices: With Rising interest in Mining SWAT as seen among our Indonesian investors yesterday and Since several SWAT investors are already mining with multiple devices now, the need for this post and is addressed specifically to those who are mining with multiple devices. Today the mining rate is 7488 SWAT per day (24 hours) and the price is approximately 0.000174 USD.. So if you take the value of mined SWAT 7488 x 0.000174 = 1.30 USD.. Last week when the price of ETH was at 340 to 350 USD the amount of SWAT mined per day was at 5200 SWAT per day But at that time the price of SWAT was between 0.0002 to 0.00027 So 5200 x 0.00025 = 1.3 USD.. But if you had not sold the ETH and converted to USD last week and kept it as ETH and continued into this week.. Today the 5200 SWAT which you mined per day last week x 0.00017 USD Price, will give you only 0.88 USD average for the SWAT mined through last week.. And from that if you deduct the transfer fees and exchange rate loss in converting FAT to ETH you might have arrived at an average value of 0.7 for last week. The system will keep adjusting the mined SWAT to exactly give a return of between 1 USD to 1.5 USD and mostly around 1.3 USD per day.  Suppose the reverse had happened.. Last week if the price of ETH had been 250 USD.. And let us say you were mining 8500 SWAT per day.. and you had not sold the ETH.. and if today if ETH prices are at 350 You would have got more that 2 USD average for your SWAT mined last week... Through out the last month the price of ETH was increasing. So miners would have got more than 2 USD average price for the SWAT mined. So the System will always be correct and keep adjusting mined values to give constant returns. The return what you get will be always based on how you sell and exchange your FAT for ETH and ETH for USD.. Also now many traders are trying to do arbitrage between SWATX, EtherFlyer and FatBTC.. Investors and miners should be careful of that.. So many will put a buy order for 0.00013 to 0.00015 on SWATX.. And if you sell to them in a hurry without checking the exact price you are getting, they will buy the SWAT from you at this low price and will sell it on FatBTC for 0.000175 and make profit from the difference in price. So it is better not to sell in a hurry and check the difference in buy and sell prices in these three exchanges and then sell at correct price. So sometimes it is better to put a sell order and wait for the order to go through than selling to buy orders. The system when it is slow, some times when the mining screen shows bigger value than the minting value since the minting has been held up for 2 or 3 hours, will do multiple transfers in a short period of time to clear the backlog. So at times it may look like it has missed a transfer. But it will not.. If the mining rate for today is 7488 and if you mine correctly 24 hours without any interruption in your internet connection then you will surely get the 7488 SWAT credited to your Wallet in 24 hours.. If the internet connection is lost for 1 hour the mining screen may look like it is mining but that one hour mining value will be lost because the Mining Device has not been able to connect to the server for 1 hour.. In the next few months when there are many buy orders and additionally from July 11th we are also going to be on a new Exchange Coinlim this arbitraging differences between different exchanges will slowly disappear. As volumes go up you will steadily get an average of 1.3 USD per day. But if you hold all the ETH in your wallet and suddenly ETH value drops from around 300 USD today to 200 USD in the next couple of days then the exchange loss will be 33% So the next week you might think you have got only 0.66 USD per day as an average. But that is not true.
So if you want to protect against the risk of dropping ETH prices you have to maintain your reserves as USD in a trusted exchange which has got USD as a Trading pair. Let us assume you have 3 ETH at the end of this Week from mining operations it is better for you to convert the 3 ETH to 900 USD and store it as USD.. That way if ETH falls next week you will not have any problem. This process is called as "Hedging" in the world of big time Finance Managers! I am glad our SWAT miners are slowly getting to that level!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:20:46 PM

**Introducing - SWATMINER Trial for just 10 USD**: Check this site: https://www.swatminer.app/ Scroll Down for Detailed Instructions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: