Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody know anything about this project?  (Read 168 times)
Stevieb777 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:01:30 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156210.0

I'm wondering if the concept of S-DAC is new?
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:01:08 AM

I have not known about this project beforehand. There are hundreds of new and old projects in the market, and it is difficult to track and follow each one. It seems the project is promising and it will be able to attract a section of investors. But the problem at present is many projects have the same goals and technology to offer. A project must be different to attract as many as investors. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:13:46 AM

I just saw it, i think this is good project but why is the ann thread there no visitors. Are they not interested in this project?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:19:02 AM

I just saw it, i think this is good project but why is the ann thread there no visitors. Are they not interested in this project?
seems like that because I saw their discord channel there were only 5 members and also whether this project didn't seem to have a clear team. so it seems less feasible to be interested in
Stevieb777 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:49:48 PM

Believe me there is a core team of experienced SW engineers who are dedicated to make this a reality.

Contact us via the website should you wish to know more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: