Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱  (Read 2943 times)
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:56:16 PM

Why are you gonna fund with the tokenswap?

Our aim for VFarm is to enable easy and fast access to produce and services while providing users with the power to create social impact through their choice of actions. farm also aims to create an equitable ecosystem for farmers that can be achieved by an output- based contribution. This cannot be done without utility crypto tokens and the blockchain.

What is the different contribution you are giving to give for the farmers, whether you will provide any different methods of farming? So how are they going to utilize this blockchain based ecosystems in a different way?

Though vertical farms can never be expected to replace traditional farms, it is likely that they will have to complement each other to meet the food demands of tomorrow. It is economically sensible, environmentally friendly, tech savvy, and most importantly, health sensitive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:56:07 PM

Our aim for VFarm is to enable easy and fast access to produce and services while providing users with the power to create social impact through their choice of actions. farm also aims to create an equitable ecosystem for farmers that can be achieved by an output- based contribution. This cannot be done without utility crypto tokens and the blockchain.

What is the different contribution you are giving to give for the farmers, whether you will provide any different methods of farming? So how are they going to utilize this blockchain based ecosystems in a different way?

Though vertical farms can never be expected to replace traditional farms, it is likely that they will have to complement each other to meet the food demands of tomorrow. It is economically sensible, environmentally friendly, tech savvy, and most importantly, health sensitive.
I am a little hesitant and I am sure that many people will not be interested in this idea, because many people who join the cyrpto will only make themselves more self-conscious and hope that they will benefit greatly. if the team is serious about running the project then I am sure it will all be achieved
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:13:23 PM

I liked the project  idea, I have never seen anything like it before. How many vertical farms do you plan to build? What vegetables and fruits will grow on them?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:35:10 PM

I am a little hesitant and I am sure that many people will not be interested in this idea, because many people who join the cyrpto will only make themselves more self-conscious and hope that they will benefit greatly. if the team is serious about running the project then I am sure it will all be achieved

We definitely respect your thoughts and thank you for sharing. VFarm believes that a community-driven ecosystem that fosters entrepreneurship, fuelled by high quality content and rewards and hosted on a blockchain- based platform is the solution. Our team is indeed committed to deliver our values and change the agriculture industry for the better.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:37:22 AM

We definitely respect your thoughts and thank you for sharing. VFarm believes that a community-driven ecosystem that fosters entrepreneurship, fuelled by high quality content and rewards and hosted on a blockchain- based platform is the solution. Our team is indeed committed to deliver our values and change the agriculture industry for the better.

Agree, but how can you give suggestion because now the most farmer doesn't bother about the technology because they need sufficient water to harvest the farms. Now you are telling blockchain-based platform for solutions and still, the governments have not chosen the blockchain ecosystem for farming.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 03:01:13 PM

Agree, but how can you give suggestion because now the most farmer doesn't bother about the technology because they need sufficient water to harvest the farms. Now you are telling blockchain-based platform for solutions and still, the governments have not chosen the blockchain ecosystem for farming.

This is not the case this year but last year also happened with this for some people who don't really care about what is happening or is being developed that is beneficial to many people. They only want to get a little gift from what has been determined.

Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:19:21 PM

I liked the project  idea, I have never seen anything like it before. How many vertical farms do you plan to build? What vegetables and fruits will grow on them?

VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.
Thanks for the reply, it is very interesting. I met a lot of blockchain projects related to agriculture and they were not successful. What will be the practical use of your token?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:12:06 PM

Asides from the Melaka event, do you have other seminars lined up?

From what I have read on their official telegram group. The team is also planning on going to the 68th United Nations Civil Society Conference, at Salt Lake City to present their papers. Hopefully they could post pictures or videos after attending to this event.

This is correct! Just got an update from the team regarding this and we will definitely share pictures or any content we can get. Smiley
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:33:02 PM

When do we receive tokens from sale?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:33:22 PM

When do we receive tokens from sale?

VFarm (VFT) tokens will be issued immediately at the end of each stage of crowdswap.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:28:29 PM

From what I have read on their official telegram group. The team is also planning on going to the 68th United Nations Civil Society Conference, at Salt Lake City to present their papers. Hopefully they could post pictures or videos after attending to this event.

This is correct! Just got an update from the team regarding this and we will definitely share pictures or any content we can get. Smiley

Good sign of a determined project by attending events and showing the panel the value of how VFarm will change the world for the better.
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:29:30 PM

Good sign of a determined project by attending events and showing the panel the value of how VFarm will change the world for the better.

Thank you! Our team is definitely committed in making this project happen and we're glad to have you all in this ride!
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:19:04 PM

Planning of doing an AMA anytime soon?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:21:45 PM

Thank you for the suggestion. We'd update the community if the team decides to do one
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:14:25 AM

Yeah, I think they would be open to do one. So far, they're accommodating to all of our requests such as pictures from their POC, etc.
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:16:14 AM

Yeah, I think they would be open to do one. So far, they're accommodating to all of our requests such as pictures from their POC, etc.

Of course, we're always listening to feedback from the community and we're all committed to satisfying everyone!  Grin
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:24:47 AM

Will this be in the Ethereum platform or others such as Go, etc?
bahlulfahrul

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:54:18 AM

the project is good in agriculture, because I see there are only a few projects in agriculture.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:09:41 AM

there are not many agriculture-based projects related to cryptocurrencies so it will probably be successful as it is a sector where there is not much competition

space available pm me if interested
super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:59:48 PM

there are not many agriculture-based projects related to cryptocurrencies so it will probably be successful as it is a sector where there is not much competition

Thank you for your kind words and we're glad to hear that you're seeing the value we're bringing in!
a very good idea in the mission of this project, and the developers of this project, not a team carelessly. they are very insightful and their partners are very good at supporting these projects. a great idea sir

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: