Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ Cloud mining by ECOS  (Read 14367 times)
hizzy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:57:41 AM

Mining is a very interesting and risky activity. But those who survived the 3K crisis of Bitcoin are already a fighter with steel eggs.
Now the picture is being drawn. It is much nicer to watch such growth. But still, I do not lose hope that in the next couple of years (2-3) Bitcoin will skyrocket + 200 thousand.
   Now all that remains is to work, not to be afraid of getting your hands dirty and getting minerals)) This business is not dusty)) And the result should ultimately please!
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:28:53 AM

Mining is a very interesting and risky activity. But those who survived the 3K crisis of Bitcoin are already a fighter with steel eggs.
Now the picture is being drawn. It is much nicer to watch such growth. But still, I do not lose hope that in the next couple of years (2-3) Bitcoin will skyrocket + 200 thousand.
I agree with you! For this reason its important to buy now some btc or invest in mining
They say that bitcoin will cost 7 thousand, now you need to get ready to buy it when such a low price is on the market
I think that we can't see sow low price. For now Bull mood in the market. Everyon waiting ToTheMoon
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:45:02 PM

Over the past week, the market has ceased to please me at all. Last year's scenario may repeat. and miners will have to revise their plans. I think that all the talk about bitcoin 200k in the near future just chatter.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nthert

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:23:16 PM

I agree with you! For this reason its important to buy now some btc or invest in mining
They say that bitcoin will cost 7 thousand, now you need to get ready to buy it when such a low price is on the market
I think that we can't see sow low price. For now Bull mood in the market. Everyon waiting ToTheMoon

I did not quite understand the messages, but in any case they promised that Bitcoin would fall to 7 thousand, whether it’s true or not we will soon see
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:25:18 PM

How nice it is to see the changes that are taking place in the market. But these fluctuations are still very interesting) When will there still be a jerk up ?!
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

I did not quite understand the messages, but in any case they promised that Bitcoin would fall to 7 thousand, whether it’s true or not we will soon see
Remember last year. Few people expected that bitcoin will fall to 3K, but it happened. First there was talk that it would not fall below 6K, then the same was said about 4k.The fall of bitcoin to 7K is very likely.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

I'm interested in the fact that when the usual reward for mining ends, the calculations will be paid from the transaction fee. And it seems to me that all will not stop mining, even then it will be profitable!
Mining has always been profitable. The costs paid off, if not immediately, then after some time.
It all depends on the market. Last year, miners stopped some farms because mining costs were not covered by the price of bitcoin.
Yes, usually small farms stopped mining in such a market. Large monopolists mined even when the price of Bitcoin was 3k.
Of course, and now they are sitting and quietly rejoicing that the price has increased several times
Of course, I'm sure that the rise and fall was initiated by large miners. Even with a price of 3 thousand, there was a profit to mine Bitcoin.
Anyway but small miners have to adapt to the market which is manipulated by monopolists.and it is possible to stop mining when prices fall heavily
The only way to survive if you want to make money on mining is cloud mining. I am talking about people who do not own capital.
And here perhaps much of such people, I mean not very rich. On the other hand, monopolists in cloud mining just attract such people. Who has money for a good farm is unlikely to want to join there.
Right. Cloud mining for people with financial disabilities. I think it’s more profitable for monopolists not to have cloud mining, but to take money to the pool and open large capacities.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

Right. Cloud mining for people with financial disabilities. I think it’s more profitable for monopolists not to have cloud mining, but to take money to the pool and open large capacities.
Or invest your money in the development of this area, and specifically cloud mining
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:30:49 AM

Over the past week, the market has ceased to please me at all. Last year's scenario may repeat. and miners will have to revise their plans. I think that all the talk about bitcoin 200k in the near future just chatter.
So say only those who until the last do not lose hope of getting easy money. Of course, I would also not refuse, but I doubt that I will see such figures.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:31:10 PM

Or invest your money in the development of this area, and specifically cloud mining
On the one hand, it is better to control their own capacity, but which are expensive. On the other hand, cloud mining is probably cheaper but you can't predict its performance.

nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:20:35 PM

If mining did not pay off at all then probably they were not engaged it. This is probably true for farms and cloud mining. The cryptocurrency market is very changeable, but you need to choose the right moments to sell coins.

bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:46:14 PM

So say only those who until the last do not lose hope of getting easy money. Of course, I would also not refuse, but I doubt that I will see such figures.
Guys, the market is very unstable, it's like playing roulette, either you or you. Only the guys above know what awaits us. Hope dies last.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:04:01 PM

Alas, not all survived this crash. it is not yet known how long the fall will last. One thing I can say for sure, it makes sense to mine prospects altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ECOS_CloudMining (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:01:52 AM

What are the main benefits of cloud mining?

The cloud mining service is:
⠀ ✅Cheaper
Purchasing of equipment can be quite expensive. You may also have some problems with the Customs. There may also be flaw equipment. Even if you purchase the equipment and install it at home you will have scary electricity bills and lots of noise.We have special rates in our datacenters, which makes our cloud mining more profitable for you.
⠀ ✅Safer
Stay away from noise and heat as well as from possibility of fire, as due to faulty electrical wiring you are risking all your property. It’s better to use the cloud mining service and receive your revenue safely.
⠀ ✅More efficient
Yes, you can purchase the equipment yourself and launch it. But do you have enough experience to do it the way the professionals would do? As any mistakes may cause loss of your time and even equipment malfunctioning. It’s better to use a special service where all the equipment maintenance performed by the professionals and the service fee spread between all service users.

Join our platform now, book your tickets to the Moon!
ECOS_CloudMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:52:34 AM

WATCH our new video!
ECOS Cloud Mining data center in Armenia.
ECOS_CloudMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 08:15:39 AM

ECOS Cloud mining is a real bitcoin cloud mining service with a data center situated in Armenia, in the Free economic zone.

☑️The project has bank card payment method (VISA and Mastercard) which is available only to legit companies, as to get bank acquiring (without any payment agents) a company needs to undergo a serious check up.

Select your investment partners wisely!

ECOS_CloudMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 09:20:34 PM

Select your own price to pay for the contract!

On September 13 we will launch Bidding auctions!

You will have a great chance to purchase a cloud mining contract at your own price!

The conditions are as follows:
☑️ Subscribe to our Instagram
☑️ Join us on September 13 at 1:00 PM UTC time
☑️ Leave your comments under the auction post with your bids.
☑️ Every participant can make 3 bids in one auction. Every bid to be 1 USD less than the bid of the previous participant (should not be your own bid)
☑️ The auction will end when a participant writes "Buy!"- the contract will be sold to the participant at the price of the last bid.

Be the lucky one and get a huge discount!

Read more details in our post in Instagram!

ECOS_CloudMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 02:17:56 PM

Our Dutch Auction has started!!!

The bid for today is 15 TH/s contract. The starting price - 579 USD!
You have a great chance to REDUCE it!

The conditions are as follows:
☑️ Subscribe to our Instagram
☑️ Join us on September 13 at 1:00 PM UTC time
☑️ Leave your comments under the auction post with your bids.
☑️ Every participant can make 3 bids in one auction. Every bid to be 1 USD less than the bid of the previous participant (should not be your own bid)
☑️ The auction will end when a participant writes "Buy!"- the contract will be sold to the participant at the price of the last bid.

* if a bid is reduced more than 1 USD it wouldn't be counted.

Be the lucky one and buy a contract at minimal price!

ECOS_CloudMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 02:28:45 PM

In 2019 Bitcoin has grown up to 200%. Are you still wondering if it's worth investing?😉 Our advise is to be quick and to start mining now, until the contract prices increase after Bitcoin rate goes up🚀
ECOS_CloudMining (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:30:44 AM

While the whole community is waiting for US Securities and Exchange Commission decision on ETF, ECOS analyst says the decision may be made this Wednesday. This may lead to Bitcoin significant growth.📈 ⠀

ECOS has installed a new batch of new ASIC devices and increased the overall capacity of our data center.📊 In relation to this we have decreased the service fee for a whole range of contract plans. Don't miss this opportunity to buy!😎The offer is limited till the moment we sell all the contract plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: