Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saikoro | #1 Bitcoin Dice Roulette 🎲  (Read 1002 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:44:35 PM

I looked at the plans you guys have in the pipeline for future developments, see blow

'These are some of our plans on which we're currently working

- Advanced hotkeys
 - Advanced statistics
 - Tipping system
 - Chatbot
 - Private messaging
 - Friends/Ignore list
 - Live-Support via chat
 - Achievements
 - Commission & referral system
 - More aesthetics,

but it seems that so far there's no focus on the market. Is this something you regarded as trivial and is that why you did not include it in your list? My take on this is that you need to get people in to try your website as only then you'll truly learn what the customers want. I hope you're considering marketing/advertising if not then you should in my opinion as there's no point on working on things you think are helpful if there're not relevant to the your customers.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Saikorotable (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 02:52:30 PM

Nice design, shows fluent in movies too.
I just couldn't find a guide about the game anywhere, I'm not familiar with this dice game so I'm not sure how it'd work.

Also, a demo-like experience with fake balance would be great.

We're glad you like our design!
Have you found our F.A.Q.? They're listed in the "Rules" section which you find on the bottom panel. Smiley
I'm asking because we're giving a short advice on how to play the game, I'm wondering if the explanation needs to be improved for a better understanding. Wink

- F.A.Q. snip -
How to play?
Saikorotable consists of three dice which are rolled on every turn.

You can bet on the following occasions

Number of points occuring
Total value of all dice
Any or specific Triples
High/Low total value
Even/Odd total value
The Payout for each field is shown when you place a bet.

By the way, to find the faucet simply click on your balance shown at the bottom - this may change in the future since many users are having problems finding this section.  Wink

It is basically not a dice game but it is a modified/simplified sicbo game, you may try to find more info about how the game works by googling. Indeed it would be better if there is a "How to Play" on the site so new comers who do not know about the game are able to learn it on the site directly. There are some removed betting options from the original sicbo games on this site such as specific double combination and specific number combinations. You can try it with the faucet though, so fake balance is not needed at all since you can claim the faucet even you can win real money if you are lucky enough from the faucet.

Bitinity is right, the game indeed is a modified version of sicbo.  Wink
Thanks for explaining where to find our faucet. The location really needs a change.

I looked at the plans you guys have in the pipeline for future developments, see blow

'These are some of our plans on which we're currently working

- Advanced hotkeys
 - Advanced statistics
 - Tipping system
 - Chatbot
 - Private messaging
 - Friends/Ignore list
 - Live-Support via chat
 - Achievements
 - Commission & referral system
 - More aesthetics,

but it seems that so far there's no focus on the market. Is this something you regarded as trivial and is that why you did not include it in your list? My take on this is that you need to get people in to try your website as only then you'll truly learn what the customers want. I hope you're considering marketing/advertising if not then you should in my opinion as there's no point on working on things you think are helpful if there're not relevant to the your customers.

I can take your fear, we surely have lots of plans regarding our marketing - this is what we studied for years. Smiley
Advertisement is costly and will follow as soon as we hit a certain 'version' with our website, there are some features I want to implement before I'm happy to pay for campaigns. Wink
Referral links will follow too, so people can advertise on their own and be rewarded for the generated traffic.
Investment options are also planned, pay into our bankroll and receive a percentage of our profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: