Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW etc. What is the most promising one?  (Read 1109 times)
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:14:09 AM

I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:20:03 AM

to work on decision as referring use of limit on parts of resource on distribution as further to moves on higher shifts of terms with modest on compliance to gains as the drawing from the san jose of the use with revision on assessment as investors to collects on expectation of returns with difference.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:22:51 AM

Facebook is a big company and they know how to advertise, with great potential and a huge team of supporters that I think their LIBRA currency will make a big buzz in the electronic money market. Let's wait.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ivlos

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:44:34 AM

Not all of them will go outside their social media channels. All of them are based on something where it will be used – Gram on Telegram, Libra on Facebook, Law.. What is that?

it is based on social network too, by the way. on Ubikiri
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:50:14 AM

Don't know much about LAW but I'm pretty confident GRAM is the most promising of the three. Clearly Libra is a centralized coin. It's more like JP Morgan's coin rather than USDT. Meanwhile Gram is well known and very attractive for its billion ICO. I will defenitely put some money on Gram ICO.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Ivlos

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:53:06 AM

Just hold BTC. No need to look behind its back.

Strange opinion in altcoins theme Smiley
Yelobe

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:53:20 AM

Not all of them will go outside their social media channels. All of them are based on something where it will be used – Gram on Telegram, Libra on Facebook, Law.. What is that?

I checked it, it’s a small network now, but I like the concept. Yeah, so it can be said that all of them are based on the social network.
IamDark

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:56:51 AM

Simple! The hype is so big that it is obvious – IT WILL RAISE! So buy buy buy.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:00:16 PM

i think libra coin will bring good volume to crypto market. because so many tv channels and newspaper and social media channels have been talking and announcing about libra. i think it is a good sign for the market.

turn the page
alfredtorres (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:54:47 PM

I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

And what about LAW. Do you know about it?
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

Simple! The hype is so big that it is obvious – IT WILL RAISE! So buy buy buy.

what exactly to buy? Smiley
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:00:33 PM

Don't know much about LAW but I'm pretty confident GRAM is the most promising of the three. Clearly Libra is a centralized coin. It's more like JP Morgan's coin rather than USDT. Meanwhile Gram is well known and very attractive for its billion ICO. I will defenitely put some money on Gram ICO.

LAW is the coin of social network Ubikiri. Check it out, it looks very promising now
Ivlos

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:01:33 PM

I checked it, it’s a small network now, but I like the concept. Yeah, so it can be said that all of them are based on the social network.

Yeah, it is focused on business relations only and it has launched on this week
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:10:18 PM

i think libra coin will bring good volume to crypto market. because so many tv channels and newspaper and social media channels have been talking and announcing about libra. i think it is a good sign for the market.
As far as I know, Libra is stablecoin and doesn't have much value to invest because this is just a coin that can help investors liquidate well as it relates to many other payment companies and in the near future this coin will be applied to reality because Facebook has a huge influence in our daily lives. In my opinion, we should be patient to wait for the latest update because until now there have not been any changes in this time period.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:14:14 PM

Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

hey dick head go to this post////last page to get it fast

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154255.0

you have all the info to save you ass from to be dead in this game

if not when you will be old itss fucking game over and maybe then you will say why i dont listen to smart people Tongue
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:19:07 PM

Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

if not when you will be old itss fucking game over and maybe then you will say why i dont listen to smart people

i never forget someone on reddit was shill also stable coins and XRP when people said to him stay away go for ethereum and not XRP its have huge supply and the math is simple you need market cap of 1 trillion to have price of 10$ usd per coin when the all market cap was then around 70B  and stay away from stable coin its huge scam

he didnt listen after 5 years he almost commited suside andd post sorry  i didnt listen to you guys ,,if i was with ethereum i was already retire ,

but at last he waked up and invest in other low supply real crypto coin and after some time did nice chunk

at last he admit he was so dumb to fall to this stable scams which live long
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:19:54 PM

We all know that in the first place cryptocurrency needs a large community to be succesful, and it was associated with hype. if we compare those ordinary crypto projects againts Facebook's Libra and Telegram"s Gram token I thinks its a huge disparity since Facebook has already a huge number of community to initiate a hype on Libra cryptocurrency, same on Gram tokens too. But we just remember that Libra cryptocurrency is a form of stablecoins pegged with a valuable asset like US$ dollar, so it means it will not fluctuate much like ordinary decentralized cryptocurrencies. thats why for me it doesnt matter.
putra goromo

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:22:23 PM

Maybe now many are talking about Libra coins, even analysts expect coins to be potential in the future. We monitor the development of coins in the future that are built on the giant Facebook platform
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:28:06 PM

We all know that in the first place cryptocurrency needs a large community to be succesful, and it was associated with hype. if we compare those ordinary crypto projects againts Facebook's Libra and Telegram"s Gram token I thinks its a huge disparity since Facebook has already a huge number of community to initiate a hype on Libra cryptocurrency, same on Gram tokens too.

\
another dick head which didnt make a penny in this industry

if not when you will be old itss fucking game over and maybe then you will say why i dont listen to smart people

i never forget someone on reddit was shill also stable coins and XRP when people said to him stay away go for ethereum and not XRP its have huge supply and the math is simple you need market cap of 1 trillion to have price of 10$ usd per coin when the all market cap was then around 70B  and stay away from stable coin its huge scam

he didnt listen after 5 years he almost commited suside andd post sorry  i didnt listen to you guys ,,if i was with ethereum i was already retire ,

but at last he waked up and invest in other low supply real crypto coin and after some time did nice chunk

at last he admit he was so dumb to fall to this stable scams which live long

you fucking even cannot explain how crytpo sbale coin work fucking dick head

but when you will be in age 60-70 its game over baby no way back ,,,because your dick head fall from scam to scam

stable coins dont grow in price so in other words you just exchange usd to them and its over its not investment..

and even more while the prices in supermarkets,house and other things grow which lead us to simple point why the hell we need stable crypto coin and its only exchange like usd to euro the same ...

its mean
1. they dont grow and scam
2. the price of super markets ,and other thing go up slowly and you invest in stable coin fucking dick head hhhhh you so dumb

if i invest in something stable it will be gold or diamonds and not crappy stable crypto coin,,,which is million time more secure and not will fade

who was your teacher dick head and which school you was

dont forget when you will be in age 60-70 its game over dick head then maybe but maybe you get that you was dumb but even then you will fall for other scams and this happen when the logic function inside the head dosent exist hhh
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:32:12 PM

As far as I know, Libra is stablecoin and doesn't have much value to invest because this is just a coin that can help investors liquidate well as it relates to many other payment companies and in the near future this coin will be applied to reality because Facebook has a huge influence in our daily lives. In my opinion, we should be patient to wait for the latest update because until now there have not been any changes in this time period.

bingo its just exchange and nothing more like usd to euro but here usd to libra...and IF** you invest in something stable it will be gold or diamonds directly without middle medium like crypto stable coin that backed/pegged by gold or diamonds why the hell i need them,,,i go direct the same crypto backed by usd or other crypto like ethereum i go direct without middle medium

======================================================

any one before post crap that seat inside your head that was produce from the scams that flow over the web without any deep logic why and how crypto coins work dont p0st any shit read before you post at last this simple things to do

===============================================================================
you are right but we need to try to save as much we can from false hopes and other scams the other that stuck over there ...

time will put them in the right corner and even then most of them will fall to different scam, its type of people that uneducated and the logic function inside their head dont exist which mean they even thik they smart and as i say even after years they get that they didnt did a dime from any stable coin, they will fall to other scams but we need to save as much as possible

some one on reddit say when you debunk people which support this scams and part of it that suck a lot of blood(false hope,energy,time,...) its like the open scene of the movie blade 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cG9xm07SSs&t=124s

you save few the other stuck forever from scam to scam until they in age 60-70 , and it game 0ver hhhhhhhhh

the other that listen to the smart and they dont need to believe just need to have logic

not to mention out there tons of bots and accounts of great people spread the word to stay from any stable coin.

=============================================================================== Roll Eyes

all what i say send this info to expert blockchain or smart people in MIT or OXFORD see what they say about what i say, i have tons of friends overthere they know where to invest, who has good logic get it if kids on rddit know this.

here my explantion what is real crypto stable coin dick head read and educate your self before you post the crap inside your head:
real crypto stable coin peer to peer work on smart code and pegged/backed by self code and not usd or other crypto,
how....the code reduce supply coins if there is low buy and visa verse produce more coin when there is huge buy for the coin and basically the code play with the supply coins to make stable coin.

here the same explantion in other words from blockchain expert:
The Basis token is stabilized through on-chain supply management.

When the price of Basis is not at equilibrium, the smart contract increases or decreases supply to bring the price back to $1. The contract decreases the supply through by burning coins if the price of Basis is too low. On the contrary, it increases supply if the price of Basis is too high.

its all 0v3r the web this explantion and you cannot figure out this shit hell what you do in this game???

now all other crypto stable coins pegged/backed by usd or daimonds or gold all are scam why

because there is no profit you just exchange value nothing more...lets say you exchange usd for crypto stable coin backed by gold...did you make profit ....no, after this you exchange the same crypto stable coin backed by gold to gold ....did you make profit......no, because you exchange nothing more its like to exchnage eruo to usd and then usd to canadian dollar in this process called exchange and when you exchange no matter how much there is no profit and its not called investment...

more deep, if smart mind invest usd(exchange) to something that have stable value he will exchange money to gold or diamonds directly without crypto stable coin that backed by gold or diamond, why the hell he need to exchange to crypto stable coin backed by gold or diamond when he directly can exchange to diamond or gold dick head to you get it even kids understand this.

now your dick head cannot understand something simple the all point of crypto it is because the value of the coin can grow very high,,,what the point of stable crypto coin if it stable you just exchange nothing more if you can understand this, which from your answer you dont understand this simple logic compare to kids that easily know this facts ...its lead us that you never make a dime in crypto space and never will do until your logic start work

and why we need stable coin when the prices of supermarkets,houses, and other things only go up and the stable coin if it crypto or paper money stay in the same level/price do you get it fucking dick head

kids know this which school you was?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: