Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:37:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW etc. What is the most promising one?  (Read 1109 times)
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:34:53 PM

bingo its just exchange and nothing more like usd to euro but here usd to libra...and IF** you invest in something stable it will be gold or diamonds directly without middle medium like crypto stable coin that backed/pegged by gold or diamonds why the hell i need them,,,i go direct the same crypto backed by usd or other crypto like ethereum i go direct without middle medium

======================================================

any one before post crap that seat inside your head that was produce from the scams that flow over the web without any deep logic why and how crypto coins work dont p0st any shit read before you post at last this simple things to do

===============================================================================
you are right but we need to try to save as much we can from false hopes and other scams the other that stuck over there ...

time will put them in the right corner and even then most of them will fall to different scam, its type of people that uneducated and the logic function inside their head dont exist which mean they even thik they smart and as i say even after years they get that they didnt did a dime from any stable coin, they will fall to other scams but we need to save as much as possible

some one on reddit say when you debunk people which support this scams and part of it that suck a lot of blood(false hope,energy,time,...) its like the open scene of the movie blade 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cG9xm07SSs&t=124s

you save few the other stuck forever from scam to scam until they in age 60-70 , and it game 0ver hhhhhhhhh

the other that listen to the smart and they dont need to believe just need to have logic

not to mention out there tons of bots and accounts of great people spread the word to stay from any stable coin.

=============================================================================== Roll Eyes

all what i say send this info to expert blockchain or smart people in MIT or OXFORD see what they say about what i say, i have tons of friends overthere they know where to invest, who has good logic get it if kids on rddit know this.

here my explantion what is real crypto stable coin dick head read and educate your self before you post the crap inside your head:
real crypto stable coin peer to peer work on smart code and pegged/backed by self code and not usd or other crypto,
how....the code reduce supply coins if there is low buy and visa verse produce more coin when there is huge buy for the coin and basically the code play with the supply coins to make stable coin.

here the same explantion in other words from blockchain expert:
The Basis token is stabilized through on-chain supply management.

When the price of Basis is not at equilibrium, the smart contract increases or decreases supply to bring the price back to $1. The contract decreases the supply through by burning coins if the price of Basis is too low. On the contrary, it increases supply if the price of Basis is too high.

its all 0v3r the web this explantion and you cannot figure out this shit hell what you do in this game???

now all other crypto stable coins pegged/backed by usd or daimonds or gold all are scam why

because there is no profit you just exchange value nothing more...lets say you exchange usd for crypto stable coin backed by gold...did you make profit ....no, after this you exchange the same crypto stable coin backed by gold to gold ....did you make profit......no, because you exchange nothing more its like to exchnage eruo to usd and then usd to canadian dollar in this process called exchange and when you exchange no matter how much there is no profit and its not called investment...

more deep, if smart mind invest usd(exchange) to something that have stable value he will exchange money to gold or diamonds directly without crypto stable coin that backed by gold or diamond, why the hell he need to exchange to crypto stable coin backed by gold or diamond when he directly can exchange to diamond or gold dick head to you get it even kids understand this.

now your dick head cannot understand something simple the all point of crypto it is because the value of the coin can grow very high,,,what the point of stable crypto coin if it stable you just exchange nothing more if you can understand this, which from your answer you dont understand this simple logic compare to kids that easily know this facts ...its lead us that you never make a dime in crypto space and never will do until your logic start work

and why we need stable coin when the prices of supermarkets,houses, and other things only go up and the stable coin if it crypto or paper money stay in the same level/price do you get it fucking dick head

kids know this which school you was???
Ivlos

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:39:44 PM

They are three different kinds of coins and all of them are failure in my eyes.
GRAM was sold through private sell more than a year ago but still has no development and the investors are just wondering where their money went.
Libra would be a coin illegal in most part of the world. Unlike other illegal crypto, Libra won't be able to be used.
And LAW seems like a just another ICO scam.

I included LAW as it is also based on social network as well as Libra and Gram. And you are wrong when you said that is just another ICO scam as they passed ICO phase a long time ago and do a lot for their development now
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:42:51 PM

Libra from Facebook is going to be a stable coin, but I'm sure that the value will be always increasing. And others, I still don't know how exactly they are.
So far, for the new coins, I prefer to choose XZC (Zcoin) and also BNB from Binance. They have a very significant increase.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:43:35 PM

They are three different kinds of coins and all of them are failure in my eyes.
GRAM was sold through private sell more than a year ago but still has no development and the investors are just wondering where their money went.
Libra would be a coin illegal in most part of the world. Unlike other illegal crypto, Libra won't be able to be used.
And LAW seems like a just another ICO scam.

I included LAW as it is also based on social network as well as Libra and Gram. And you are wrong when you said that is just another ICO scam as they passed ICO phase a long time ago and do a lot for their development now

***its scam ask expert blockchain and you know how much ico was passing the law dick head***

any one before post crap that seat inside your head that was produce from the scams that flow over the web without any deep logic why and how crypto coins work dont p0st any shit read before you post at last this simple things to do

you are right but we need to try to save as much we can from false hopes and other scams the other that stuck over there ...

time will put them in the right corner and even then most of them will fall to different scam, its type of people that uneducated and the logic function inside their head dont exist which mean they even thik they smart and as i say even after years they get that they didnt did a dime from any stable coin, they will fall to other scams but we need to save as much as possible

some one on reddit say when you debunk people which support this scams and part of it that suck a lot of blood(false hope,energy,time,...) its like the open scene of the movie blade 1

you save few the other stuck forever from scam to scam until they in age 60-70 , and it game 0ver hhhhhhhhh

the other that listen to the smart and they dont need to believe just need to have logic

not to mention out there tons of bots and accounts of great people spread the word to stay from any stable coin.

=============================================================================== Roll Eyes

all what i say send this info to expert blockchain or smart people in MIT or OXFORD see what they say about what i say, i have tons of friends overthere they know where to invest, who has good logic get it if kids on rddit know this.

here my explantion what is real crypto stable coin dick head read and educate your self before you post the crap inside your head:
real crypto stable coin peer to peer work on smart code and pegged/backed by self code and not usd or other crypto,
how....the code reduce supply coins if there is low buy and visa verse produce more coin when there is huge buy for the coin and basically the code play with the supply coins to make stable coin.

When the price of Basis is not at equilibrium, the smart contract increases or decreases supply to bring the price back to $1. The contract decreases the supply through by burning coins if the price of Basis is too low. On the contrary, it increases supply if the price of Basis is too high.

its all 0v3r the web this explantion and you cannot figure out this shit hell what you do in this game???

now all other crypto stable coins pegged/backed by usd or daimonds or gold all are scam why

because there is no profit you just exchange value nothing more...lets say you exchange usd for crypto stable coin backed by gold...did you make profit ....no, after this you exchange the same crypto stable coin backed by gold to gold ....did you make profit......no, because you exchange nothing more its like to exchnage eruo to usd and then usd to canadian dollar in this process called exchange and when you exchange no matter how much there is no profit and its not called investment...

more deep, if smart mind invest usd(exchange) to something that have stable value he will exchange money to gold or diamonds directly without crypto stable coin that backed by gold or diamond, why the hell he need to exchange to crypto stable coin backed by gold or diamond when he directly can exchange to diamond or gold dick head to you get it even kids understand this.

now your dick head cannot understand something simple the all point of crypto it is because the value of the coin can grow very high,,,what the point of stable crypto coin if it stable you just exchange nothing more if you can understand this, which from your answer you dont understand this simple logic compare to kids that easily know this facts ...its lead us that you never make a dime in crypto space and never will do until your logic start work

and why we need stable coin when the prices of supermarkets,houses, and other things only go up and the stable coin if it crypto or paper money stay in the same level/price do you get it fucking dick head

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:46:04 PM

Libra from Facebook is going to be a stable coin, but I'm sure that the value will be always increasing. And others, I still don't know how exactly they are.
So far, for the new coins, I prefer to choose XZC (Zcoin) and also BNB from Binance. They have a very significant increase.

great answer bro

they dont get it that stable coins dont grow and they just exchange like to exchange usd to euro or any other,

and while the prices in supermarkets,house and other things grow they bring us new stable coin which in real not real crypto because real crypto coin is can grow very high
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:47:28 PM

comdey on reddit about stable coins like libra was farmvillecash which out perform facebook coin

[/url]https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c384oq/libra_vs_farmville_cash/[/url]

bingo its just exchange and nothing more like usd to euro but here usd to libra...and IF** you invest in something stable it will be gold or diamonds directly without middle medium like crypto stable coin that backed/pegged by gold or diamonds why the hell i need them,,,i go direct the same crypto backed by usd or other crypto like ethereum i go direct without middle medium

======================================================

memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:48:54 PM

There are many predictions and news circulating for Libra coins, and basically everyone expects the best for Libra coins even though to this day there is no data for us to see, because a stable coin is a coin whose price goes down not so far and increases neither far away, so for Libra we don't know whether it will be stable or not.
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:49:50 PM

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:50:56 PM

There are many predictions and news circulating for Libra coins, and basically everyone expects the best for Libra coins even though to this day there is no data for us to see, because a stable coin is a coin whose price goes down not so far and increases neither far away, so for Libra we don't know whether it will be stable or not.

hey dick head it stable coin without even look on white papers and other shit dick head

look on rddit how smart people react to this dick head

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c384oq/libra_vs_farmville_cash/
Yelobe

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:01:47 PM

i think libra coin will bring good volume to crypto market. because so many tv channels and newspaper and social media channels have been talking and announcing about libra. i think it is a good sign for the market.

Yes, it uses the popularity of Facebook
Yelobe

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:08:34 PM

I think among these Libra will be the biggest coin especially regarding to the market cap and volume but the bad part is that it is a fiat backed stable coin and also there will be no ico or crowdsale so once everything is ready only then it will be available for public while big private investors like visa, paypal, coinbase etc will hold significant supply of libra.

The market is still not sure about it becoming a stable coin
Ivlos

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

I have heard about GRAM that they will have a token sale also for public investors on Liquid. About Libra that they added their code on github. But never heard about LAW? What it is? Another coin from big company?  Smiley

It is coin of Ubikiri. Maybe you have heard about social network for business purpose only, that's it
IamDark

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

Simple! The hype is so big that it is obvious – IT WILL RAISE! So buy buy buy.

what exactly to buy? Smiley

All of them obviously
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:25:56 PM

Centralized world going to be more centralized? Facebook knows about you everything except informations about your money and financial transactions. But, they are working to change it, are you interested to give them these informations? For free of course  Cheesy  Wink.

Facebook can only know about the things you feed it with, if you put all your personal information on facebook then don't blame fb about that but yourself because if you hadn't input all that info, there is no way fb can know it except fb is a wizard Grin
am a facebook user but what i put there on my personal info are very limited because i don't trust my info will be secure with fb, if fb libra coin is lunching and open to public i will be happy to take part regardless.
IamDark

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:42:29 PM

Centralized world going to be more centralized? Facebook knows about you everything except informations about your money and financial transactions. But, they are working to change it, are you interested to give them these informations? For free of course  Cheesy  Wink.

Facebook can only know about the things you feed it with, if you put all your personal information on facebook then don't blame fb about that but yourself because if you hadn't input all that info, there is no way fb can know it except fb is a wizard Grin
am a facebook user but what i put there on my personal info are very limited because i don't trust my info will be secure with fb, if fb libra coin is lunching and open to public i will be happy to take part regardless.

O have the same thoughts about libra and fb at all
Yelobe

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:47:29 PM

I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

Honestly I don't believe in Libra as it won't be a coin more just an attempt to be it
alfredtorres (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:24:07 PM

I would have gone for LIBRA, but it is yet to be lunched and it seems it is set for next year. Even at that, LIBRA might seem more like a stable coin used by the Facebook platform, so it might not like like an investment as such, not especially a coin that is subject to volatility. GRAM also looks good and it is promising, if I am right. Their lunch will justify the means.

Honestly I don't believe in Libra as it won't be a coin more just an attempt to be it

wow, that's unpopular meaning. everyone is crazy about Libra
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:46:33 PM

I think among these Libra will be the biggest coin especially regarding to the market cap and volume but the bad part is that it is a fiat backed stable coin and also there will be no ico or crowdsale so once everything is ready only then it will be available for public while big private investors like visa, paypal, coinbase etc will hold significant supply of libra.

libra is the most unstable among all of them cuz we now the reputation of Facebook
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:48:30 PM

Just hold BTC. No need to look behind its back.

If you don't like altcoins it's your choice but why do you write it here??
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:55:36 PM

It's early days for all of these new coins. They need sometime  to prove themselves, if you want to consider the team of developers behind all these projects, one might choose Libra. The future holds a lot for all these coins listed in the OP.

Thanks, that sounds pretty smart
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: