Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your help - Neanderthal Restitution Fund  (Read 149 times)
JoeCool7! (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:16:30 PM

My DNA test says I'm 96% more Neanderthal than anyone who has ever taken the test. I am more Neanderthal than Elizabeth Warren is American Indian.

Us Neanderthals need restitution! You Homo-Sapiens owe us Big Time! Yes, slavery was bad for African Americans, but my people were hunted to extinction. Every race of Homo-Sapien owes us restitution.

That is why I am starting the Neanderthal Restitution Fund. Please share and help spread the word.

http://www.joecrouch.com/NRF.jpg
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:55:54 PM

Dude you def look like the cave man guy from the Geico commercials, only with less hair.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:54:37 PM

Hmmp! I had no idea you filthy Neanderthals have also started to flock into this forum. What, you gonna spam us with your pity threads asking for restitution? We never paid H. floriensis or H. denisova a single dime where I live, why should we pay you?

Also, you hunted down several European megafauna into extinction. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Better pay up so we can have them revived from DNA samples.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: