Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some not so obvious things that damage a country's economy?  (Read 6505 times)
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:58:27 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2020, 12:08:46 AM by HarmonyA

Things that damage the economy indirectly.

For example I feel that fast food and an unhealthy lifestyle leads chronic health problems that probably affects the economy not just monetarily.

Of course we can't just deny these people care, just promote a healthier lifestyle.

What are other things that we can change that will affect the economy in a positive way?

Countries upgrade in technology.  Permit me to use the recent event that occurred in Iran as an example,  where a commercial plan was hit by a missile attack by the Iranian military. Which the military accepted as an act of mistake, and promised to upgrade their system to prevent future reoccurrence.
When countries refuse to upgrade in Technology due to selfish reasons,  it can affect their economy negatively.  And if they are open and accept new technologies,  it will affect their economy positively.
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 08:47:29 AM

Income injustice is the most important thing that damages a country's economy. People work hard, but they cannot reciprocate their labor. Bank interest is high. So why should people make new investments? They put money in the bank and earn income with interest. This can cause great damage to countries.
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 08:38:09 PM

Countries have to give enough value to working people. Because if the production people suffer loss of income, the production chain may be broken. If imports increase, the internal balance of the countries may deteriorate. I think income justice is very important.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 06:34:13 PM

Countries have to give enough value to working people. Because if the production people suffer loss of income, the production chain may be broken. If imports increase, the internal balance of the countries may deteriorate. I think income justice is very important.

For job seekers and workers in the industrial era 4.0 must be able to properly read the economic situation and shifting conditions due to technological advances. In the industrial era 4.0 humans not only compete with humans but humans compete with robots in the context of work efficiency and anticipation of the global supply chain and technological advancements. human. Jobs that are manual, repetitive are easily replaced by robots and are affected by automation,

So what workers can do to compete with robots and artificial intelligence is the ability to do analytical work, creativity, and complex problem-solving. The demand for salary increases is very human and labor rights but when the company conditions are faced with having to reduce production costs for product competitiveness, the demands of labor wage increases sometimes cannot be met by employers.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:18:04 PM

Complacency is a big one - simply assuming that the world will stay as it is instead of rapidly changing and innovating.

You can see this in Germany - they assumed that a 19th century technology like diesel cars would be the future forever, even as the Japanese started experimenting with hybrids and the Americans experimented with electrics. Now they find they're far behind and all the major patents in the hybrid and electric fields have been filed by their competitors.
I think that social media is another factor that really slows down the economy, when I am at my job I always see people just staring at their phones and not working and when I ask people to do something they do not do it or they take hours to do it when it is something that should only take a few minutes, it is as if these people do not understand that at some point in the future their jobs are going to be replaced completely by computers and then they are going to complain about it but if I was their boss I will be desperately looking for a way to replace them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: