Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan of 0.1 BTC.  (Read 267 times)
Marcusdairy53 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:23:40 AM

Hi,
   Im a bitcoin trader whose in need of 0.1 BTC to restart my business after a huge loss in multiple scams. I do not have anything to give as collateral but would promise to return it in 45 days with a maximum interest of 20%. For the situation I've brought myself into, no bank or any crypto lending sites give me any kinda loan. Hence resorting to request this community to help me get back on me feet as this is my only bread n butter. I totally understand if people think this as a scam as I myself have fallen for such activities before but I still have to live n survive, so requesting for loan with great shame . I would appreciate any kinda help I get on this forum. Even any info on this is highly appreciated. I'm just a simple human in desperate times looking up to hope. Thanks for hearing me out.
Good day to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:27:41 AM

Whew, I thought you were trying to scam, but since you said you promise to payback in 45 days, I guess there isn't anything to worry about. Go ahead and post your address and we will get that funded right away.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:34:42 AM

Assuming you are 100% honest, I'd highly advise against Bitcoin loans. I've seen people who had every intention on paying back their loans default and essentially become scammers because the Bitcoin exchange rate was so volatile (as it is now) that they had no way to pay back their loan. If your business is based and operates in fiat, try again to get a fiat loan. A $900 loan from a bank doesn't become a $1800 loan in a week.
Marcusdairy53 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:41:18 AM

Whew, I thought you were trying to scam, but since you said you promise to payback in 45 days, I guess there isn't anything to worry about. Go ahead and post your address and we will get that funded right away.

Thanks for the sarcasm but it's absolutely fine as I know how my situation sounds. I still thank u for hearing me out n respond. Pls let me know if u have any suggestions for me still.
Good day brother.
Marcusdairy53 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:50:46 AM

Assuming you are 100% honest, I'd highly advise against Bitcoin loans. I've seen people who had every intention on paying back their loans default and essentially become scammers because the Bitcoin exchange rate was so volatile (as it is now) that they had no way to pay back their loan. If your business is based and operates in fiat, try again to get a fiat loan. A $900 loan from a bank doesn't become a $1800 loan in a week.

I totally get what u r saying .. but no bank is willing to provide me a loan as BTC trading is not considered a legitimate business n they treat me like I'm worthless.. that is why I had to check with a community I belong to. Unfortunately humans have fucked up so many times it's hard to tell which ones are genuine. Banks only give money loans to people who have money .. so don understand where do we start. Anyways thanks a lot for ur reply ..
Godspeed.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:52:32 AM

Thanks for the sarcasm but it's absolutely fine as I know how my situation sounds. I still thank u for hearing me out n respond. Pls let me know if u have any suggestions for me still.
Good day brother.

My suggestion is to delete your post as you sound like a scammer. No one is stupid enough to give a cent to you, nor should they be. If you want to follow the rules of the lending sub and provide collateral that is one thing, but sob stories on brand new accounts are a dime a dozen.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Marcusdairy53 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:04:24 AM

Good day brother.

My suggestion is to delete your post as you sound like a scammer. No one is stupid enough to give a cent to you, nor should they be. If you want to follow the rules of the lending sub and provide collateral that is one thing, but sob stories on brand new accounts are a dime a dozen.

I totally understand what u saying.. no offense taken. I have seen a lot of rejection s lately n beginning to accept it as a response to my deeds. Thank u for ur time brother.
Picco1337

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:29:34 PM

Without colleteral or something like this its hard to find someone
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:03:34 PM

Flagged https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=252

Probably not needed since I do not know what fool is going to lend .1 BTC to a newbie account, with no reputation, and admits to business failing due to falling prey to scams. Seems like a default waiting to happen.
Cloudseph

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:02:09 PM

What kind of business do you own that you only need 0.1 BTC to get back on your feet?
At that point it's better off just folding the business and moving on.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:10:04 PM

Scam. Newbie requesting a large loan, $1000, with no collateral and a brand new account. Zero chance this would be repaid. Dude, surely you realize nobody will give you even $100 or $10 using this method? You're dreaming. No reputation, no collateral, no loan. Period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: