Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are losing confident and interest in altcoins  (Read 10321 times)
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:51:45 AM

Right, people are losing confident and interest in Altcoins but I think it's going to bounce back with time. The issue is how long it will take.

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:56:20 AM

Altcoins are not doing badly when you consider their value in dollar, the problem is that traders compare the value of altcoins in BTC which is not way to do it. Compare the prices of the altcoins from the beginning of the year and you will see that they have increased a lot.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:00:39 PM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?
We lose confident on shit altcoins and it will never be back, but if you are referring to top altcoins i guess investors doesn’t lose confident, they are just wise to hold or to exit on that coin because they predicted it through Technical Analysis. I know bitcoin is getting better now, but top altcoins are also moving up so I believe investors confident on altcoins are still there but not that active because of the rise on bitcoin side.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:02:00 PM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?

I dont know where you get this idea but in my perception, i dont know people who have no interest in altcoins. All i know is they are both interested in making profits by diversifying their resources into both altcoin and bitcoin. Dont worry about how long it will live. It will never die.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:14:42 PM

These are also altcoins right?

Or are you referring to the altcoins you have been holding?
Maybe follow the development of the altcoins you have for you to have a better picture if they will ever recover.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:50:38 PM

BTC domination is high, but I believe we are close to altcoin season. I bet it will start within this week.
I am ready to buy altcoins and I have already bought XRP, price level is so attractive for LR
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:16:42 PM

I think altcoin will recover, considering the price of bitcoin has reached $ 9,000 today. looking at the bitcoin price movement, the altcoin will definitely follow it but slowly rise. maybe wait for the next 1 month.
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:20:30 PM

Just because of you're losing your faith on altcoins doesn't mean that other people are the same. Infact, market showed many positive signs. I saw a lot of 30-50% pumps in the last few weeks when bitcoin recovered from $7000 to $8000. No one can tell you how long it's gonna take. It's just whether you can keep your patient or not. If you buy your alts when bitcoin was at $19k, I think it'll be long.
I think the same. Personally, I know some people who still invest in altcoins. To me, many of cryptocurrencies are promising this times, not only Bitcoin. So, isn't it only your own opinion that people are losing confident in altcoins? I haven't noticed this trend
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:21:58 PM

Not all altcon will recover and thats is depending on development of the project. You can see many altcoin price fallin and there's no movement until this day. Now Bitcoin price can't be effect to altcoin price.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:50:05 PM

It's a tricky thing here. When people pay less attention on altcoins, altcoins will get back to their real values. Usefull alts will exist and trash alts will disappear. But it's the perfect prospect. The fact is, bitcoin is rising and as a result, altcoins, including trash alts will recover, by this way or that way. People's belief will also be bossted and I think we'll be back to late 2017.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:54:00 PM

Not all altcon will recover and thats is depending on development of the project. You can see many altcoin price fallin and there's no movement until this day. Now Bitcoin price can't be effect to altcoin price.

indeed many altcoin conditions are currently experiencing a decline that is quite low, and that sometimes makes many people sometimes feel doubtful about altcoin. the problem is that almost all altcoins are worthless. so like it or not for those who have altcoins, of course, they must wait for the altcoin to rise again and have a price.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:56:17 PM

NO, people are not losing confident and interest in altcoins as it's ever increasing.
Investors might be having problem getting easy profit but that not mean crypto and altcoins are being ignored. A lot of people in the world are now learning about crypto and crypto knowledge is all time high.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:00:10 PM

Alts are still having a tough time. Everybody waited for an alt party but btc is still mooning.

Problem with the alts, most of them worthless but still there are good ones and even they are losing value.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:03:50 PM

Which altcoin are you talking about, globally there won't be much improvement on alt. my belief is top 10 alt on cmc there will be a significant increase following the bitcoin market. because there are many market pairs available for those alt to btc. but on other alt it won't much effect
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:09:21 PM

in my opinion, now the market conditions for altcoins are fine and there are no problems, indeed this is how the market is rising and falling prices will not all be the same. now everyone only thinks of going up and getting rich. it also doesn't matter because it's all here for money because of me too. altcoin isn't bad now
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:09:55 PM

I think that we need to give them some more time, because we have not yet experienced any bullish trend. There was no night where BTC has made x2 or ETH x5, but such times are coming in the nearest future, so relax and wait.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:12:08 PM

I'm sure people will come back to believe in altcoin soon, because now the price of Bitcoin is starting to grow and that will make altcoin price increase too, so I'm sure when the price of altcoin recovers and increase, then investors will trust again to invest in altcoin or cryptocurrency and my suggestion is that you better to invest in altcoin for now, because soon the price of altcoin will increase very high (bull run) and you will get a big profit from investing in altcoin.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:15:58 PM

if you're talking a shitcoin then yes people are losing confidence with since most of them are stopped to develop their own project and run away.
But some of the altcoin has good progress and the price  are declined as if it's pair to btc and it's normal cause everybody is reacted and focused more on bitcoin currently

Tozex