Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are losing confident and interest in altcoins  (Read 10319 times)
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:03:14 PM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?
There will definitely be an improvement in the market condition. I believe with time, things will get better. We just need to be patient and optimistic, then wait for how things unfold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:07:56 PM

I don't think they are lossing confident and interest in altcoins. The best word to fit on what you are saying is they are getting bored because of long bear market. But since btc is moving up again, altcoins will surely follow the trend, just wait for it and sure their excitement will fired up.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:15:38 PM

I think altcoins are recovering now so why should people lose confident in altcoins. There's no way unless probably you've invested in shit coins.

when bitcoin experiences a sustained rise in market prices in fact some potential altcoins will definitely experience the same thing. those who lost faith in investing in several altcoins, of course he was trapped in investing in junk coins that did not have a good future in the growth of related coins that he made as a form of investment

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:22:49 PM

You never can tell that people are losing confidence in altcoins, as they are still investing in it.
That you see bitcoin growing is not enough to make such conclusion or assumption.
Everything is time dependent. It will soon be the turn of altcoins.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:25:16 PM

Just because of you're losing your faith on altcoins doesn't mean that other people are the same. Infact, market showed many positive signs. I saw a lot of 30-50% pumps in the last few weeks when bitcoin recovered from $7000 to $8000. No one can tell you how long it's gonna take. It's just whether you can keep your patient or not. If you buy your alts when bitcoin was at $19k, I think it'll be long.

Beside self pump binance coin I don't see any worthy known coin that's pump 30-50%. I must of missed something.

Yes, You missed many things mate! Look at the BOMB coin, or Quant Network coin or even the very new Nuke coin! Within a few days, they gained more than x4! BOMB coin price was 3 USD a couple of days ago, now it is 12 USD, Nuke price was 0.64 USD last week, now it's 4 USD! Quant Network price was 1.46 USD months ago, not it's 5 USD!

Though I am not agreed with Op, People are not losing their interest from Bitcoin nor altcoin. The market condition is very much good, and most of the crypto supporters are enjoying it!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:31:42 PM

I have no interest in altcoins if i have to do some long term investment in alts. I have to make some profit from alt, so short term investment is better for alt. I am a trader in altcoin, and  i made some profit everyday from there. I think the reason why people losing confident because the alt price is hard to gain. There are a lot of short term investors in alt, they sell and buy the coin very fast.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:34:10 PM

Alts will get their time just as bitcoin is having its moment. Once attention shift from bitcoin to alts, they will recover. There are also some altcoins that have done considerable well, like BnB, LTC, and others.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:53:21 PM

What matters is the altcoin you are either holding or wishing to invest. Someone investing in any random altcoin or following the hype around to invest in any coin with due diligence is bound to either be successful or lose.
So I think those losing confidence aren't holding the right coins they were meant to hold.  On the other hand, if they holding good coins but at loss, then they should be patient.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:57:30 PM

The technology behind these altcoins is still great. And the price does not really mean performance. There might be reasons why altcoins' situation is like this but this is not something new and for sure if bitcoin goes up more, then I think the altcoins must be could in the next few months.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:58:12 PM

Alts will get their time just as bitcoin is having its moment. Once attention shift from bitcoin to alts, they will recover. There are also some altcoins that have done considerable well, like BnB, LTC, and others.
well, currently altcoins that affect the development of platforms and have price increases are only binance coins because I see this binance platform has a very large development plan and I'm sure this can provide a very large advantage for BNB coin holders.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:27:34 AM

well, currently altcoins that affect the development of platforms and have price increases are only binance coins because I see this binance platform has a very large development plan and I'm sure this can provide a very large advantage for BNB coin holders.

Binance coin shows a very good performance this year and may continue in the future. I think besides BNB Coin, coins like ethereum or EOS will also show good price movements because bitcoin has already broken through $ 10k

mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:55:34 AM

It depends, most of the project to day are full of craps and scams which really gives a bad impression to the investors specially on the rise of the bitcoins price last 2017 where in it really gets attention however it also attracts the scammers to go in this industry and in result a lot of people are getting scammed by ponzis, fake projects, etc. and so many people look at the altcoins and cryptocurrency a bunch of fake projects.

I think it would take too long for them to recover the confident and interest in altcoins

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:55:40 AM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?

I think with the increasing price of bitcoin, investors with small capital will shift their investment to altcoin. But I think only altcoin with a good product will survive because the competition between altcoins is very competitive
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:00:19 AM

I think with the increasing price of bitcoin, investors with small capital will shift their investment to altcoin. But I think only altcoin with a good product will survive because the competition between altcoins is very competitive
maybe only major altcoin that be their choice such as eth, ltc , binance coin maybe.bitcoin price still rising strongly and hold unknown altcoin will have big risk.filtered on it before decided to buy them.but crypto community very happy for current market movement, no matter altcoin price still keep silent.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:39:19 AM

I don't think people are at all. There are some really awesome projects in the pipeline and even more unfolding. I am looking forward to watching projects like NULS and cosmos
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:15:12 AM

Really? Well probably because of the nightmare that they faced during the bear market. Many altcoins are dead, shitcoins, and also scams with no profits at all.
However, for me, I still believe and interested in some certain altcoins. Some of them are still worthy although they are very fluctuating. Just think and analyze about the promising altcoins, not all altcoins.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:28:38 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 02:56:36 AM by Caladonian

There is no specific answer for "how long" it may take.
The only thing to be considered is to stay calm as much as possible and most importantly patience is the only hope.

I remember in 2017-2018 during the last bull run, every alt investor was under panic (I was a bit too) and reacted the same as now.

If you are already in loss, then I don't see any advantage to sale in loss and exit... In my opinion, the best thing to do is to wait for a good day. Rest on you, the "decision" you need to take. Good Luck!
You already in this point and if you're done waiting that long best to add some more time, there's no specific time and there's also no assurance that it will bounce up especially if you bought it when it's already up to its peak, market will depends from how developers will work and how the investors will support the team initiatives, hold and wait will be your decision to take, your investment, your obligation.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:33:06 AM

Just because of you're losing your faith on altcoins doesn't mean that other people are the same. Infact, market showed many positive signs. I saw a lot of 30-50% pumps in the last few weeks when bitcoin recovered from $7000 to $8000. No one can tell you how long it's gonna take. It's just whether you can keep your patient or not. If you buy your alts when bitcoin was at $19k, I think it'll be long.
Today Bitcoin has reached $10,000 and it is a very good sign for investors to return to this market because after reaching this price, the top coins are having a huge increase in prices. I think the market has now entered the uptrend stage but it is completely different from 2017 so it is better to choose the best projects to invest or the coins that are in the top 10 CMC. In my opinion, Bitcoin will still raise prices even further and later this year Bitcoin will soon reach $15,000

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:32:03 AM

now the altcoin is starting to recover. it took 3-4 months altcoin recovered from $ 100 to $ 300 especially ethereum. I still believe Altcoin will give me a profit. I only think positively about altcoin. ignore the bad news about altcoin.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:46:05 AM

Really? Well probably because of the nightmare that they faced during the bear market. Many altcoins are dead, shitcoins, and also scams with no profits at all.
However, for me, I still believe and interested in some certain altcoins. Some of them are still worthy although they are very fluctuating. Just think and analyze about the promising altcoins, not all altcoins.

Some have bad experience while some have learn from the experience of others, that's why ICO is not profitable to invest now.
However, the old ICO projects that are listed in exchanges already, I believe they have a chance to grow especially in the bull market.

The new way is IEO, it's been loved by investors especially binance IEO so hard for ICO projects to gain investors now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███