Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are losing confident and interest in altcoins  (Read 10321 times)
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:19:22 PM

Not all altcoins will survive. Most of them will die. Some of the blockchains will be used in masses to receive salaries and spend them. 100%. In 10 years i think we will receive our salaries in crypto.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

I have not lost my confident and interest in altcoins. I still believe this market will recover again until 2020. And I have enough time to invest in other promising altcoins.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:36:38 PM

I also continue to have an interest in us, of course, the price of Bitcoin is very attractive, but I also invest half of my capital in top altcoins
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:40:15 PM

I think Altcoins are now greatly undervalued, most likely after Bitcoin starts to accumulate, they will grow.
Now more attention is paid to Bitcoin, so many altcoins are underestimated, the situation will change over time and many will start buying altcoins

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:40:38 PM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?

Definitely it will recover but there is no definite answer when it will happen. Crypto has always been that way and there is nothing new to that. Just give it time because right now, majority of the market are down. Its called the bear market. Given the current condition, I think it will take a year or two before it can fully recover just like everybody else.

mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:47:31 PM

I think Altcoins are now greatly undervalued, most likely after Bitcoin starts to accumulate, they will grow.
Now more attention is paid to Bitcoin, so many altcoins are underestimated, the situation will change over time and many will start buying altcoins

this incident is a reality. indeed for now many people are doubtful about the development of altcoins which have experienced a sharp decline. because this decline has been widely known by people, sometimes people will be doubtful about the development of altcoins again.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:11:49 PM

Altcoins are best opportunity to get in crypto community,Altcoins every one can afford trade and exchange their experiences.For me altcoins are long lasting and its going more extendable market.

Altcoins market is profitable if you have patience to hold for long term and can trade for short term as well.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 05:22:09 PM

It is only weak hands that will lose interest in altcoin, crypto generally have its ups and down times and it doesn't mean that altcoin will cease to exist. I know with this uptrend everyone's confidence will be boosted..

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:33:40 PM

It is only weak hands that will lose interest in altcoin, crypto generally have its ups and down times and it doesn't mean that altcoin will cease to exist. I know with this uptrend everyone's confidence will be boosted..
This pumped bring boost to the alts market as investors again hoping that it will also happened inside the alt industry, learning from the past
when bitcoin pumped and stay with good levels the next thing that happen will be, alts will start to get some momentum especially those good
project who fell while bitcoin is rallying,  will start to bounce and climb up.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:57:42 PM

Well, this is after 17 years of the end,as opposed to bitcoin,the fact that it sank 3-5 times,some violas asked x 100 times,so of course many just lost faith in these projects,but I can say one thing that all the same,those projects that have developed and will develop will give their investors a good profit

HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:01:18 PM

Well, this is after 17 years of the end,as opposed to bitcoin,the fact that it sank 3-5 times,some violas asked x 100 times,so of course many just lost faith in these projects,but I can say one thing that all the same,those projects that have developed and will develop will give their investors a good profit

when the project runs and develops, in the long run it will definitely have growth when we can see several projects that require a long time to reach the best price. but choosing a project like that with full trust is very difficult.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
boty

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

The interest of crypto currency players towards altcoin is indeed decreasing because altcoin cannot guarantee profits for its lovers. Only certain altcoins can generate profits in accordance with expectations. Many altcoins only give false hopes and always delay from the timeline what should be done. The fraud has done by altcoin also made the altcoin less attractive. Actually it doesn't take long for altcoin to be interested again if the altcoin runs its time line on time.

Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:07:34 PM

Relax, anyone losing confidence in altcoins probably doesn't understand how these things work. Altcoins are highly dependent on BTC value, when Bitcoin increases in price, it means people are selling off a bulk of altcoins to buy BTC or putting in FIAT to buy BTC. Hence altcoins decrease in satoshi value when BTC pumps. Altcoins will only pump when BTC moves sideways in price. This is a continuous cycle, hence anyone who isn't aware is new to the space.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:11:31 PM

I think the opposite. I think that some altcoins look quite promising. And investors ' interest in them has not disappeared. Just need to analyze before buying and then everything will be great.

indeed. I believe the problem is with the new projects. even in the breakdown, some old altcoins hold there position. they are still tradable. New projects must have a plan to face the new market condition. and they must maintain the project flow. So project like that will followed by the investors. Not like before. things changed now.

Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:12:06 PM

the current market situation is ups and downs, and the price of the coin is not yet fully stable, but I'm sure one day the market will return to stability and prices will be significant again. if you save a few potential coins, I hope you continue to hold back the investment.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 07:06:44 PM

the current market situation is ups and downs, and the price of the coin is not yet fully stable, but I'm sure one day the market will return to stability and prices will be significant again. if you save a few potential coins, I hope you continue to hold back the investment.
We may have to wait for stability for a long time, 6-12 months. I very much hope that the Altcoins will rise in price by 500-1000%.

Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:16:01 PM

Most altcoins are very easy to make 2x or more because they are cheap, other altcoins are also getting more expensive in price, but not as fast as bitcoin. We can only wait.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:31:29 PM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?
the confidence is happening only because of the value so that the Bitcoin is developing right now if the other currencies are also developed the like Bitcoin then people had the confidence otherwise it will continue again.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:52:03 PM

Most altcoins are very easy to make 2x or more because they are cheap, other altcoins are also getting more expensive in price, but not as fast as bitcoin. We can only wait.

I also have a 100% portfolio located in Altcoins. I left Bitcoin 2 weeks ago. I think we will soon watch the price increase Altcoins.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 07:53:40 PM

I don’t believe it. It’s not true that people believe in Altcoins and continue to tear. If people don’t believe, they wouldn’t invest and These coins wouldn’t have developed with such power How they do now

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: