Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3924 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:31:17 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:56:11 AM by mprep

If it's a centralized coin. Where are your payments verified? in the state control or self-government? It is very interesting to know who controls

none of it is approved by any governmental body, and all the source code is closed, so basically all trust is placed on the one entity (i.e the dev) to make sure everything is legit and from my interactions with the dude, i don't believe he deserves that trust.

Complaining about trust... but you clearly stated you bought xiro 0.5btc worth in first week and up to 1btc till now by OTC...

Im ready to donate 1xiro to everyone who wants to see how the transaction system without blocks needed to confirm works!
You can play around and send it to a second wallet to watch up the speed and even get in touch with tools! 

Yes mr newbie, i was one of the earlier supporters of xiro, and bought a bunch before i dealt with an issue where he decided to support a scammers pool and made the individual exposing the scammer out to be the bad guy. Also, said dev refused to let me sell those coins that i purchased legimately on the coin's thread under the pretense that i was selling the coin's at a profit thus that makes me a scammer. Even with that huge amount of money invested, i still have no problem stating that i don't trust his integrity anymore and when dealing with a centralized coin with a closed source code, the dev's integrity is all you really have. With my interaction with him, he has lost my trust, and thta's what am stating in public, even though i have a nice chunk of money in the line.

Now if you can do me the favor and copy/post the image of several ppl hitting up the dev and telling him that am a scammer, and how i tried to scam them, i would really appreciate it Grin

With regards to the coin's tech the code is closed source, statements are all gas and nothing can be verified. Dev state that the code will be released once v1.0 is ready but project is on mainnet, and no one knows when v1.0 will be ready but till then we suppose to trust a single entity that this is not all bs. So, again, its a centralized coin with a closed source, which entails trusting one single entity and i personally don't think that entity should be trusted after my dealing with him. That's my opinion and stating it to others, now what they choose to do with it is up to them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnatsstang

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:03:14 PM

This coin is amazing. The wallet has so many features for users. You can send coins in 1 second and have them be usable by the other party in about the same time. And .00001000 transaction fees are a really nice feature. They are baked in to the transfers. No third parties to worry about. Copy and paste your address for easy use and sending coins is the easiest I have ever experienced. No FUSION transactions. No clunky interfaces.
And the information in the wallet is amazing in itself. You can see all your transactions with the click of a button. And a built in block explorer helps differentiate transactions too. With the click of a button you can
Change wallet password if you choose.
Change to multiple different languages
Resync Nodes, Transactions and Blocks
See Sent, Received . And even Anonymous Sent and Received transactions. And if you mine? there is a Tab to see the blocks you have mined also.
From what I See the coin has multiple layers of security to it. So for users, like myself, that is a big relief. All phases of the transactions have multiple layers of security baked in. No man in the middle attacks. It is encrypted before the packets are sent out, and decrypted at the other end.
These are very good things for the average user, like myself.
Good to know that all the work is solid.
Thanks for listening to my opinion. I hope this helps people wanting to use this coin.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:22:57 PM

This coin is amazing. The wallet has so many features for users. You can send coins in 1 second and have them be usable by the other party in about the same time. And .00001000 transaction fees are a really nice feature. They are baked in to the transfers. No third parties to worry about. Copy and paste your address for easy use and sending coins is the easiest I have ever experienced. No FUSION transactions. No clunky interfaces.
And the information in the wallet is amazing in itself. You can see all your transactions with the click of a button. And a built in block explorer helps differentiate transactions too. With the click of a button you can
Change wallet password if you choose.
Change to multiple different languages
Resync Nodes, Transactions and Blocks
See Sent, Received . And even Anonymous Sent and Received transactions. And if you mine? there is a Tab to see the blocks you have mined also.
From what I See the coin has multiple layers of security to it. So for users, like myself, that is a big relief. All phases of the transactions have multiple layers of security baked in. No man in the middle attacks. It is encrypted before the packets are sent out, and decrypted at the other end.
These are very good things for the average user, like myself.
Good to know that all the work is solid.
Thanks for listening to my opinion. I hope this helps people wanting to use this coin.

Several decentralized coin that offer a 1 sec trans time, cheap transaction fee and block explorer, without been reliant on one single entity with a compromised intergrity. with regards to all this encryption/security info he is shilling, if you asked for in depth info regarding it, he will state that he doesn't have the info cos the source code is closed. So, again, you have another newbie reguirgitating something they heard someone else say with no ability to verify that said info is true cos again the source code is closed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crojo

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:11:24 PM

You guys, should have just left my ANN up this one is totally destroyed by this tool: Islapdonkey

Can we get back on topic about the coin and project not this rubbish he said she said crap this is totally irrelevant to this project!

Whoever has moderation control really needs to delete all the irrelevant rubbish in here!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:46:49 PM

You guys, should have just left my ANN up this one is totally destroyed by this tool: Islapdonkey

Can we get back on topic about the coin and project not this rubbish he said she said crap this is totally irrelevant to this project!

Whoever has moderation control really needs to delete all the irrelevant rubbish in here!

Thank you mr newbie, but in case you unaware, this is a public thread. And with relation to the coin's tech, that what we been discussing lately. You more than welcome to interject something else, you heard someone repeat. then we can see if there is anyway for you to verify that info or if you are sheepily repeating unverified info stated by others, cos it sounds good to you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gnatsstang

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:38:40 AM

If it's a centralized coin. Where are your payments verified? in the state control or self-government? It is very interesting to know who controls
XRP Has same issues. Top 3 coin IIRC.
gnatsstang

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:56:17 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:00:04 AM by mprep

http://prntscr.com/o5gf72

So much nicer, the troll is ded
Maybe they need to add that to the ANN announcement.

Fast and effective coin. Wallet is the best I have ever used. Easiest to set up for a new user. Miner is easy to use and doesn't take much time to get it up and running. The transaction speed is super fast. And the security of the coin is superb. At least 12, maybe as high as 20 layers of encryption on all levels total. From wallet, to transfer, to receiving. Best to come out in a long time.
Lot of new users in a short period of time. That is a good sign.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:52:52 PM

Fast and effective coin. Wallet is the best I have ever used. Easiest to set up for a new user. Miner is easy to use and doesn't take much time to get it up and running. The transaction speed is super fast. And the security of the coin is superb. At least 12, maybe as high as 20 layers of encryption on all levels total. From wallet, to transfer, to receiving. Best to come out in a long time.

The features might be great, but they might struggle with adoption. Though you are mentioning a lot of new users already, yet, we will know in time if this will really hit in the market. Right now, you can't tell its real performance because users just got onboard. We will see if the enthusiasm of those users will not fade as the project goes on.
gnatsstang

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:01:38 PM

The features might be great, but they might struggle with adoption. Though you are mentioning a lot of new users already, yet, we will know in time if this will really hit in the market. Right now, you can't tell its real performance because users just got onboard. We will see if the enthusiasm of those users will not fade as the project goes on.

ANN has been out a week or so. I'll give it time. YES. But it is the best coin I,personally, have used. in terms of time to send, receive and security. Easy for all to use and utilize, no matter your skill level. On a scale of 1-10, i am about a 6.5 as a user.  And for advanced users there is the block explorer and ability to see all the information one would need to help diagnose a problem. And being able to download all of your transactions in a few seconds is a real bonus for those that like to keep track of information they are utilizing.
But I agree. Time will tell.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:17:49 AM

ANN has been out a week or so. I'll give it time. YES. But it is the best coin I,personally, have used. in terms of time to send, receive and security. Easy for all to use and utilize, no matter your skill level. On a scale of 1-10, i am about a 6.5 as a user.  And for advanced users there is the block explorer and ability to see all the information one would need to help diagnose a problem. And being able to download all of your transactions in a few seconds is a real bonus for those that like to keep track of information they are utilizing.

First off this newbie doesn't know what he is talking about cos the coin code is closed source. There is no fucking way for him to validate that the security is up to par and he is just regurgitating what he heard others say cos it sounds good to him. . As for the block explorer, u can only see transactions you made with others. There are several specification touted by the dev with absolutely no way to verify that its not all gas and as i aforementioned before, his decision to support a scammer and try to use unscrupulous tactics to defend himself places a lot of question on his integrity. when you have a centralized coin with a closed source code, all you can really rely on is the dev's integrity and i personally don't think his is worth the risk to support of his centralized coin. And this is coming from a guy who has invested close to ! BTC into this project before dealing with the shady integrity that i aforementioned.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:50:28 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:00:46 AM by mprep

Hi everyone,

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.1R has been released:

-> Updated from the Mandatory Update scheduled on the 26 June 2019.

-> Implement the option to bind a specific IP Address to the API.

-> Implement a new API Command line: get_wallet_transaction_by_hash

-> Edit function who listen incoming connection to the API. Implement CancellationTokenSource to improve the handling of tasks closed.

-> Update RPC Database save function, copy the wallet database temporaly pending to travel them by a foreach loop on save, to not take the risk to get an error if the enumeration change from a parallal process.

-> Update Remote Sync function, copy temporaly the database of wallet pending to travel them by a foreach loop for their sync to not take the risk to get an error if the enumeration change from a parallal process.

-> Update the AutoUpdateFunction of Wallets informations, copy temporaly the wallet database pending to travel them by a foreach loop and then propertly update them by target the main object of the database.

-> Remove PriorityScheduler

Every previous versions can't work with the network anymore.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.1R

Since the mandatory update of the 26 June 2019, the Whitepaper has been updated on the Token Network part (page 9)
More informations: https://xiropht.com/document/Xiropht-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

Thank you for your support Smiley

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Solo Miner - 0.7.3.3R has been pre-released:

Important Update

-> Implement token network function to check if the wallet address used on the config exist or not before to connect on mining.

-> Improve check connection function.

-> Check argument of the config file.

-> Auto restart setting initialization if the config file is invalid or incomplete.

-> Do not check wallet address/worker name if the miner use a proxy.

-> Use Newtonsoft.Json library since this version.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Solo-Miner/releases/tag/0.7.3.3R

Thank you for your supports again and good mining Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:39:00 PM

First off this newbie doesn't know what he is talking about cos the coin code is closed source. There is no fucking way for him to validate that the security is up to par and he is just regurgitating what he heard others say cos it sounds good to him. . As for the block explorer, u can only see transactions you made with others. There are several specification touted by the dev with absolutely no way to verify that its not all gas and as i aforementioned before, his decision to support a scammer and try to use unscrupulous tactics to defend himself places a lot of question on his integrity. when you have a centralized coin with a closed source code, all you can really rely on is the dev's integrity and i personally don't think his is worth the risk to support of his centralized coin. And this is coming from a guy who has invested close to ! BTC into this project before dealing with the shady integrity that i aforementioned.

In the long run, this project will go nowhere as it is centralized. Very few centralized platforms really hit it off in the market. I wonder how long they will survive in this tough competition. Even if they are boasting the ultra-fast tx feature, if only few people are using it, then I don't think this will go far. Couple of months from now, we will have idea if this project will survive at the very least.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 03:22:38 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:02:07 AM by mprep

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Desktop Wallet - 0.5.0.1R has been pre-released:

Update:

-> Improvement on block explorer.
-> Improvement on sending transaction.
-> Show waiting form inside the block explorer once he is on sync.
-> Permit to export transactions into a CSV pending sync.
-> Do not disconnect anymore the user after edit setting of sync mode, take in count immediatly the setting after save.

This is not a mandatory update.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/0.5.0.1R

Thank you for your supports again  Wink

Hi everyone,

Xiropht is listed on Birake !

https://trade.birake.com/market/BIRAKE.XIRO_BIRAKE.BTC

Thank you for your supports and also for Birake team Cheesy

Good trading

Hi everyone,

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.2R has been released.

Release notes:

-> Implement Backup System of Wallet Database.

-> Implement /get_whole_wallet_transaction_by_range|start|end Permit to retrieve every transaction sync of every wallets by a selected range of transactions.

-> Implement /send_transfer_by_wallet_address|wallet_address_source|amount|wallet_address_target Permit to send a transfer by a selected wallet address source, with a selected amount, to a target wallet address (of course it's functionnal for wallets stored inside RPC Wallet who contain their key's).

-> Improvement on json result provided by the API, object types respected.

-> Improvement on sync transactions.

Wiki page about RPC Wallet API updated: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/blob/master/xiropht-rpc-wallet-json-api.md

Wiki page about command line in program side created: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/wiki/List-of-command-lines-in-RPC-Wallet-program-side

Wiki page about configuration file: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/wiki/How-to-setting-Xiropht-RPC-Wallet-configuration-file

Link: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.2R

Thank you for your supports Smiley
St0n3

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

Hi everyone,

Xiropht is listed on Birake !

https://trade.birake.com/market/BIRAKE.XIRO_BIRAKE.BTC

Finally the first listing 👍

Thank you for your supports and also for Birake team Cheesy

Good trading 😉
jcb01

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:30:18 PM

Hey, i'm still intrigued why anyone would support a centralised coin, how is it better than the banks/paypal and censorship resistance ?(i briefly skimmed through the topic)
altkmiadigital

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

xiropht is undoubtedly an interesting bet in the world of Cryptocurrency, it is fast, light, one could say that instantaneous, its properties make it attractive to all public and its security is indisputable. Without a doubt, it is a project with a great future. The developer opted to let users mine the currency from its inception, allowing that when the currency reached the market some people already had this asset in their possession. certainly interesting.

Cool Cheesy
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 01:22:56 AM

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Remote Node - 0.2.8.2R has been released:

Improvements

-> Standardization of json responses sent by the HTTP API.

More informations about HTTP API requests: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Remote-Node/blob/master/remote-node-http-api-request-list.md

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Remote-Node/releases/tag/0.2.8.2R

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.3R has been released:

Improvements

-> Convert old configuration file: config.ini into config.json configuration file.

-> Implement auto clean log system.

More informations: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/wiki

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.3R

Thank you for your supports Smiley
St0n3

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:47:21 AM

RPC Wallet on Birake seems to work very fine! Smiley

Recieve Amounts and Withdraw in under 1 Minutes <3
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:53:23 AM

Hey, i'm still intrigued why anyone would support a centralised coin, how is it better than the banks/paypal and censorship resistance ?(i briefly skimmed through the topic)
I agree. Having single critical point makes system vulnerable to critical failure. What if it fails at the moment you need to make a payment fast? It is not reliable by design.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 12:39:35 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:03:02 AM by mprep

I agree. Having single critical point makes system vulnerable to critical failure. What if it fails at the moment you need to make a payment fast? It is not reliable by design.

Everything about that is explained on the whitepaper, please read it Smiley

Hi, everyone

I decide to change the Development Roadmap for repel few releases and continue to progress on scaling the network:

Thank you again for your supports and thank you for your understanding Smiley

Also I ignore every spammers of fud , some peoples will recognize each other Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: