Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3921 times)
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:20:41 PM

SlapDonkey, please present facts instead of opinions

Yes, it is centralized
Yes the dev can make changes on a whim
Yes it may not be good
BUT!

I will still stand by the devs honesty
Now as for updates suggested?  Yea.  Nothing happens when we want

Since I been banned from the discord, I will post here.

But I stand by the devs honesty,  I trust him as the day is long to do what is right.
Now as for timing?
Weeeellllllll
May take a bit.
But still okay,

Xiropht sorry what happened.  But in a way understand.  All still good with me

And tittyslapdonkey can say what he wants

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:33:31 PM

Hello Mr. I joined from Cpu Miners Club here before i used BTCTalk without account . In my view of that project i think that all of you underestimate project called Xiropht . Im already on CPU Miners Club so dont have to join  and of course because of that xiropht channel is very active i go look in to it and I think peoples will start to invest anyway. Most times it happen when peoples start to say that project is weak not good . But that keep peoples joining and invest because all of us know there will be always someone who is ok with project and someone who is not ok with project. When I in quiet seat in that channel and read all of you what you write I put my hands on White Paper of Xiropht and point by point start to read. This project is one of best coins that are made from Bitcoin appears in our life. Is not a simple fork like CrypnoNote coins that have edited algorithm block life time and other basic stuff. Here all is fresh all in new and developed by one persons. I don't care about that someone was banned or removed from channels I just can see that developer of that coin is working very hard on that coin and he have still a loot work to do with updates and his work become a success because that coin id different that others. Second thing is that many persons are saying that this is centralized coins. Like all of us know all Banks on world are centralized and we trust to them to keep our funds sometimes is 10 $ but sometimes millions of it and no  one see problem. Last thing is that developer and creator of that coin makes chooses of what is better for his project and once again like for me I do not need what was a problem between Him and his team members but if someone was banned from server and or Team the only mistake is on Developer side because he take wrong persons to work with him. Best wishes again to him to make wise chooses and for peoples who think wise. P.S I just make that account here especially for that project like I said before I used BTCTalk to get details about coin and links to BTCTalk I get from CPU Miners Club. And for all people who are read that make review of project alone no one can choose for you like You yourself . Enjoy  
digitaltradz

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:47:01 PM

Jian, thank you for explaining further
I knew things were happening but didn't know why.
Maybe they get fixed, maybe not.

Thanks
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:29:56 PM

Dear Xiropht Members I make a review especially for you it take a loot of scrolling on Xiropht official discor channel and i found info that developer of Xiropht developer will release source after update to version 2 so speculations about that the source is hidden and you cannot see are just a simple lie. Do not underestimate project because few persons are not patient enough. One of reason that situation like that happen and take place now in my point of view is that many other developers are interested about Xiropht source code. Xiropht developer still making updates on miner and other things and he have right to keep source closed for now till code will be clean enough to show it to others. Regards
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:57:18 PM

Dear Xiropht Members I make a review especially for you it take a loot of scrolling on Xiropht official discor channel and i found info that developer of Xiropht developer will release source after update to version 2 so speculations about that the source is hidden and you cannot see are just a simple lie. Do not underestimate project because few persons are not patient enough. One of reason that situation like that happen and take place now in my point of view is that many other developers are interested about Xiropht source code. Xiropht developer still making updates on miner and other things and he have right to keep source closed for now till code will be clean enough to show it to others. Regards

Hey newbie account that was created just to comment on xiropht channel, you sound like a walking conundrum. The current fact is the source is hidden, so calling it a lie that ppl stated that it can't be viewed is just absurd. When/if he ever releases the code, then that statement becomes moot, but the current state of the project relays that the code is private/hidden.

It could take him 6 months, 3yrs, 10yrs, 15 yrs or never to clean up the code like you said Grin but the truth is the codes are currently hidden/private, so please dictate the lie in the statement. SMFH.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:42:38 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:10:22 AM by mprep

By using "Hey newbie account" you show your disrespect to other members of that forum even if they are Newbies you should respect that they are also members of same forum and they can say something. The second think is that you acting like simple racist to others by showing you are better than others. I just see that you scam that topic with same message all time round and round . By the way you treat me I just simple do not invest more BTC to buy better membership to avoid reading "Hey Copper account " and at end I will write to Moderator about my feelings and how I have been treated here. Regards

And one more thing anyone who is reading your comments "Islapdonkey" should first click on trust under your nick name and read all red opinions about how you treat other peoples and how much truth are comes from your post and other replies. Cheers and Good Night
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:09:28 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 08:23:33 PM by Islapdonkey

By using "Hey newbie account" you show your disrespect to other members of that forum even if they are Newbies you should respect that they are also members of same forum and they can say something. The second think is that you acting like simple racist to others by showing you are better than others. I just see that you scam that topic with same message all time round and round . By the way you treat me I just simple do not invest more BTC to buy better membership to avoid reading "Hey Copper account " and at end I will write to Moderator about my feelings and how I have been treated here. Regards

kinda hard to take you seriously when you just a newbie acct created specially to shill this product. those of us that have been around this space for awhile, know to point out the irony in such scenarios. Also, those that have been around this thread for awhile, will know that i have fought/exposed close to 50 scam attempts on this forum, and some of the scammers affected ended up leaving negative trust rating. Some even went as far as to create malicious threads to try to discredit me but all of them were caught by admin and tagged. So, while viewing that trust mr newbie, you should also click on the accts to see how many were tagged/ click related proof they provided to see which ones are legit/proven to be scams.

Also, am not sure if its your comprehension of english, but me calling you a newbie/calling out that your acct was only created to shill this project is not racist. Racism entails insulting someone's race and since i don't know what race you are, there will be no way for me to be racist towards you Grin and plz make sure to write the moderators, a few of them are aware of my acct and know how many scammers i have stopped on this thread. am sure they will be glad to hear from the acct that was created YESTERDAY to shill on this thread.

By the way, please make sure to expound on how we told a lie for stating that the source code is private, no need changing the topic and playing the victim of an imaginary scenario.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
St0n3

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:08:12 PM

Hi, everyone Smiley

Here is our current Roadmap of Development, who has been updated a week ago:

https://cdn.xiropht.com/images/Roadmap-development-xiropht.jpg

Have a good day or night Wink

Android wallet will be fine 😁👍
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:00:03 PM

Hi everyone,

Do not hesitate to vote for us each 24 hours on qTrade: https://qtrade.io/listings

qTrade exchange informations: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/qtrad

Xiropht Current exchanges:

https://trade.birake.com/market/BIRAKE.XIRO_BIRAKE.BTC
https://trade.zer-dex.market/market/BIRAKE.XIRO_BIRAKE.BTC

Xiropht Coingecko link:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xiropht

Thank you for your supports  Wink
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:08:54 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:12:35 AM by mprep

Xiropht has been added to
https://newrewardcoins.com

New Reward Coins
POW | POS | Masternodes

Thank you very much, thank you for your supports Smiley

Hi everyone,

Be carefull a fake ANN has been posted on Bitcointalk and contain a potential virus. Be sure to use only our official ANN link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156784

Thank you for your understanding  Wink
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:08:25 PM

How does this crypto differ from the other that were already here? What is the assurance that this one could be better and not just like the others that came and go?
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 01:11:08 PM

How does this crypto differ from the other that were already here? What is the assurance that this one could be better and not just like the others that came and go?

Be sure to read our Whitepaper and every descriptions, you can test it and make your own idea about it. Smiley
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:16:49 AM

Hello , last days i see that trading activity grows a lot on exchange. Price going up and up I'm glad that i invest in your project and my thoughts about your coin was right again best wishes to developer. Trading volume starts to increase each 24 hours that means a lot of potential investors start to buy your coin I think in maximum a month coin can reach 1 $ easy so lets go moon together. Cheers and happy mining for miners
digitaltradz

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:50:36 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:13:08 AM by mprep

That trading activity is building a false market.

There are a few folks doing that and I am not part of it.  Have nothing on Birake.  Sold most a while back.

Matter of fact, a user on the discord stated that he was buying all he could to drive price higher.
Another that I know of has consistently tried to manipulate the market with 10 xiro orders.
Now seems like the tactic has changed to 100 and 500 xiro

Just saying, a word of caution in the trading arena.

The real support for xiro right now is about 300 sats.  No more.

Folks learn and look at charts.  They are developing.

Also seems that the mining process is kept real close.

When asked about a message of
"To many disconnects" from a miner
Response was
Contact me in PM
WTF?
This should be public info.

Whatever
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 07:10:42 AM

There are a few folks doing that and I am not part of it.  Have nothing on Birake.  Sold most a while back.

Matter of fact, a user on the discord stated that he was buying all he could to drive price higher.
Another that I know of has consistently tried to manipulate the market with 10 xiro orders.

I think you are blind Lad market is going better and better each day i know in person few inwestors that already buy a lot so please stop saying crazy things about market control cose is funny. Cheers
digitaltradz

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:56:50 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:13:41 AM by mprep

There are a few folks doing that and I am not part of it.  Have nothing on Birake.  Sold most a while back.

I think you are blind Lad market is going better and better each day i know in person few inwestors that already buy a lot so please stop saying crazy things about market control cose is funny. Cheers

You do know market dynamics and natural trends?   Didn't think so.

Let the investors pour their money in.

Whatever happens, next year at this time I will be rich or broke on the coin.

Sheesh, and not a LAD son.

BTW, how much you mine total?

And investors are either very smart, or very stupid.

Keep that in mind

When the coin hit the market, all changed.

It's not just what the coin is worth that you think.
Since it is central to the ldger it is what the dev chooses.
Sheesh, seeing that on mining
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 04:32:05 AM

Just as long as ppl realize that this is a centralized project with an extremely shady character at the helm. A character who choose to support a scammer, and ban the individual exposing the scammer's earlier attempt on discord. An individual who banned multiple members including admins that were around from inception rather than discuss issues related with mining discrepancy. An individual with sure a foul moral is at the helm of this centralized coin with closed source code.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 08:51:17 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:14:05 AM by mprep

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Desktop Wallet - 0.5.0.3R has been released:

Update:

->A little feature has been implemented for show in advance the total amount choose on sending transaction menu. The calculation take in count the amount selected, the amount of fee selected and also the anonymity option if the user enable it.

-> Build with the latest Xiropht-Connector-All 1.0.4.6R: Include the new Seed Node server hosted in USA - Seattle.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/0.5.0.3R

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Remote Node - 0.2.8.3R has been released:

-> Improvements on checking wallet address validity.

-> Build with the latest Xiropht-Connector-All 1.0.4.6R: Include the new Seed Node server hosted in USA - Seattle.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Remote-Node/releases/tag/0.2.8.3R

Have a good day or night  Smiley
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:39:50 AM

Despite of the criticism you received, if you believe that this project is really worthy, then go and prove to us. I think you need a good marketing strategy and effective promotional team so that the crypto-community would be aware about this project.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 02:53:06 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:14:28 AM by mprep
Merited by saaayyyeeel (2)

Despite of the criticism you received, if you believe that this project is really worthy, then go and prove to us. I think you need a good marketing strategy and effective promotional team so that the crypto-community would be aware about this project.

If I don't believe on my project, my activity on it will be less than what you can see currently, the same on Github. Now I'm just a developer, the marketing part is not my speciality, also for build a marketing team, they ask money and that's not what I have currently.

However remember, only peoples have the final word, if they are manipulated by fuds or choose to trust fud, then the coin will not succeed and it's simply like that, I'm not going to fight against that, it's a waste of time and I prefer to focus on important things like the development. If those peoples who spread fuds and prefer to follow dreams provided by marketing plans of others coins this is their choose, me I prefer concrete things and stay modest, no matter what's happen.

If you want to talk with me, you can contact me on Discord or on Telegram Smiley

Cordialy.

Hi everyone,

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.4R has been released:

Update:

-> Implement API Request: "/get_total_transaction_sync" , return the total amount of transactions sync inside the RPC Wallet.

-> Fix API Request: "/get_whole_wallet_transaction_by_range" and sort transactions by ascending from the date of receive.

-> Implement a unique database for store transactions sorted by date of receive for the request "/get_whole_wallet_transaction_by_range".

-> Build with the latest Xiropht-Connector-All 1.0.4.6R: Include Seed Node USA - SEATTLE.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.4R

Thank you for your supports Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: