Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3922 times)
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:57:09 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:44:39 AM by mprep

My post was NOT to advocate litigation. 

It was to point out that in the case of a centralized coin where 1 person has 100% control, it gets a lot more real than decentralized coins.

In the case of the now it's delisted, now it's not, a lot more forethought should have gone into the whole process and final decision.

Want to delist, fine.  Discuss with exchange FIRST, explore options, and then put out a final statement.   That's the way real business decisions are made.  Not flip flopping in a matter of 2 days.

And the way the things have progressed with the coin, it IS a business now, especially with the 5% dev fee.  At least in the US would be seen that way.  Not sure in France.  It doesn't matter if it's registered or not.  If you treat it as a business, then in most jurisdictions it is.

Interesting question

Why when blocks are found at times they show 9.5 coins in pending which should be normal, considering the 5% fee.

But most times show 10 coins in pending when block found?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 03:24:07 PM

Interesting question

Why when blocks are found at times they show 9.5 coins in pending which should be normal, considering the 5% fee.

But most times show 10 coins in pending when block found?

Because sometimes the calculation of the current amount of coins circulating is done just after the dev fee is proceed. Sometimes the calculation is updated at the sametime.

Edit: this is a calculation scheduled to be done each 60 seconds.
digitaltradz

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:59:18 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:45:14 AM by mprep

Should it be not done on each block?

Reasonable

So some are 10 xiro and others are 9.5 xiro on block find.

Please explain how that happens with code

Just a snippet
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 04:03:41 PM

Should it be not done on each block?

Reasonable

So some are 10 xiro and others are 9.5 xiro on block find.

Please explain how that happens with code

The calculation of the current circulating is done on a time scheduled regulary for a simple reason: (Performances).

The process about the block reward and the dev fee is also simple, you can see it on the transaction explorer. You have one transaction for the block reward who provide 9.5 XIRO and another transaction who provide 0.5 XIRO it's very easy to understand.

When you see 10 XIRO in pending, this is just the calculation of 9.5 XIRO (the block reward after the dev fee calculation) + the amount of coin get from the dev fee. And when you see 9.5 in pending, that is mean the dev fee has been take in count just before the calculation of the current circulating.
digitaltradz

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:23:13 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:45:40 AM by mprep

Sometimes there is 9.5 coins on pending and other time, actually mostly, 10 coins found.

If all is 5%, then all blocks should be at 9.5 on pending or a multiple of that.

Right?

And not speaking of current circulating

Just pending when blocks are found

So some pending blocks have been 9.5 and others have now been 10 coins
Please explain

Yes I do monitor this coin.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 04:28:19 PM

Sometimes there is 9.5 coins on pending and other time, actually mostly, 10 coins found.

If all is 5%, then all blocks should be at 9.5 on pending or a multiple of that.

Right?

I explain you in french:

Les récompenses de blocs sont toujours fixé à 10 XIRO et ensuite lorsqu'un bloc est trouvé la taxe de 5% soustrait le montant de 0.5 XIRO (puisque 5% de 10 donne 0.5) à la récompense du bloc.

Cependant lors du calcul du nombre de monnaie en circulation, tu peux voir 10 XIRO au lieu de 9.5 XIRO et parfois 0.5 XIRO , parfois 10, c'est simplement parce que le calcul s'exécute à intervalle de temps régulier. Donc si le calcul ce fait juste au moment qu'un bloc est trouvé, tu peux voir 10 XIRO en attente (la somme de 9.5 + 0.5) et parfois tu peux voir simplement 9.5 parce que le calcul s'est exécuté juste après que la taxe soit prise en compte. Donc le calcul reflète simplement le montant total en circulation au moment où le calcul s'exécute.

Merci de bien vouloir réfléchir.
digitaltradz

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:05:44 PM

Not referring to coins in circulation

Just suggestion
Make things so that all coins are accounted for publicly

Seems fair.

Oops, in wallet maybe.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

Not referring to coins in circulation

Just suggestion
Make things so that all coins are accounted for publicly

Seems fair.

Oops, in wallet maybe.

Pour le moment je préfère faire ce calcul du montant en circulation sur un intervalle de temps régulier rien qu'au niveau des performances, sachant que si plusieurs blocs sont trouvés rapidement, il est préférable de ne pas faire le calcul juste après chaque blocs trouvés, sachant qu'il faut prendre en compte qu'il peut y avoir aussi une activé élevé produite par les utilisateurs lorsqu'ils envoient des transactions.
Donc je dirais même qu'il est nécessaire de garder le calcul exécuté sur un intervalle de temps régulier.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:09:19 PM

It was to point out that in the case of a centralized coin where 1 person has 100% control, it gets a lot more real than decentralized coins.

In the case of the now it's delisted, now it's not, a lot more forethought should have gone into the whole process and final decision.

Want to delist, fine.  Discuss with exchange FIRST, explore options, and then put out a final statement.   That's the way real business decisions are made.  Not flip flopping in a matter of 2 days.

And the way the things have progressed with the coin, it IS a business now, especially with the 5% dev fee.  At least in the US would be seen that way.  Not sure in France.  It doesn't matter if it's registered or not.  If you treat it as a business, then in most jurisdictions it is.

Am not advocating for litigation immediately, just collecting detailed info and slowly building a case cos i know with his temperament, he is bound to make multiple similar mistakes, and in time is bound to commit a financial crime that can thoroughly get him sued/reported to the authorities. At least, his identity is public and its easy to secure all info related to him. So, now its basically a waiting game to let his temperament/morals do all the work.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:23:05 PM

Want to delist, fine.  Discuss with exchange FIRST, explore options, and then put out a final statement.   That's the way real business decisions are made.  Not flip flopping in a matter of 2 days.

And the way the things have progressed with the coin, it IS a business now, especially with the 5% dev fee.  At least in the US would be seen that way.  Not sure in France.  It doesn't matter if it's registered or not.  If you treat it as a business, then in most jurisdictions it is.

Am not advocating for litigation immediately, just collecting detailed info and slowly building a case cos i know with his temperament, he is bound to make multiple similar mistakes, and in time is bound to commit a financial crime that he can actually get him sued/reported to the authorities. At least, his identity is public and its easy to secure all info related to him. So, now its basically a waiting game to let his temperament/morals do all the work.

Si tu en est convaincu, je ne t'empêche pas de reporter ce que tu avances Smiley

In case you unaware, what you did with the delisiting manipulation will get you locked up for financial crimes if we were dealing with traditional stocks.

And crypto laws are improving at a fast rate that soon some of the unethical bs been pulled in this ecosystem will be a thing of the past. So, rather than constantly grinning and feigning ignorance, i will advise you to get adept at the financial laws of the country you operating from cos soon as you took the coin to the open market/introduced a dev fee, you implemented an economic angle to this project and its not purely technical anymore. And as such, liable to economic related sanctions/laws.

Anyway, it might be all a game to you but trust me when i say that some take this shit very seriously. So, if you intend to play, you better play fair, cos your info is not hidden, and you can easily be touched. take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

Am not advocating for litigation immediately, just collecting detailed info and slowly building a case cos i know with his temperament, he is bound to make multiple similar mistakes, and in time is bound to commit a financial crime that he can actually get him sued/reported to the authorities. At least, his identity is public and its easy to secure all info related to him. So, now its basically a waiting game to let his temperament/morals do all the work.

Si tu en est convaincu, je ne t'empêche pas de reporter ce que tu avances Smiley

In case you unaware, what you did with the delisiting manipulation will get you locked up for financial crimes if we were dealing with traditional stocks.

And crypto laws are improving at a fast rate that soon some of the unethical bs been pulled in this ecosystem will be a thing of the past. So, rather than constantly grinning and feigning ignorance, i will advise you to get adept at the financial laws of the country you operating from cos soon as you took the coin to the open market/introduced a dev fee, you implemented an economic angle to this project and its not purely technical anymore. And as such, liable to economic related sanctions/laws.

Anyway, it might be all a game to you but trust me when i say that some take this shit very seriously. So, if you intend to play, you better play fair, cos your info is not hidden, and you can easily be touched. take care.

Quand tu auras fait les démarches et que tu réaliseras que toute tes accusations sont fausses, j'espère que tu auras une redoutable défense car je me défendrai par la suite, je ne me laisserai pas marcher sur les pieds pour une mise en scène, mise sur pieds rien que pour le plaisir de faire couler mon projet.

Bon courage.

For those that can't understand french here is the translation "When you have made the process and you realize that all your accusations are false, I hope that you will have a formidable defense because I will defend myself later, I will not let me step on the feet for a staged put on feet just for the pleasure of running my project.
Good luck"

What you seem not to understand is how the law works, thus a reason i encourage you to get fully adept at the financial laws of your country. Elon musk was threatened with jail time and ended up having to pay a huge fine for a tweet he made that adversely affected his investors. He can't use an excuse that i made that tweet cos some of my investors were fudding me/ not defending my project to explain intentionally creating a scenario that adversely impacted the market/his investors.

So, again get adept with the financial laws of your country, this is not a discord scenario where you can just whine or block anyone you don't agree with. The govt does not give a fuck how you personally feel, they will just enforce the law. As for a formidable offense, i have my lawyers and as you commit more financial crimes, am sure others impacted will also have their own share of lawyers, so i hope you will be financially ready to defend yourself when the time comes.

No one is trying to take your project from you, all am saying is that you run your project according to the laws of your operating country, cos if you intentionally keep manipulating the market, with time, you will have to pay for it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:54:12 PM

For those that can't understand french here is the translation "When you have made the process and you realize that all your accusations are false, I hope that you will have a formidable defense because I will defend myself later, I will not let me step on the feet for a staged put on feet just for the pleasure of running my project.
Good luck"

What you seem not to understand is how the law works, thus a reason i encourage you to get fully adept at the financial laws of your country. Elon musk was threatened with jail time and ended up having to pay a huge fine for a tweet he made that adversely affected his investors. He can't use an excuse that i made that tweet cos some of my investors were fudding me/ not defending my project to explain intentionally creating a scenario that adversely impacted the market/his investors.

So, again get adept with the financial laws of your country, this is not a discord scenario where you can just whine or block anyone you don't agree with. The govt does not give a fuck how you personally feel, they will just enforce the law. As for a formidable offense, i have my lawyers and as you commit more financial crimes, am sure others impacted will also have their own share of lawyers, so i hope you will be financially ready to defend yourself when the time comes.

No one is trying to take your project from you, all am saying is that you run your project according to the laws of your operating country, cos if you intentionally keep manipulating the market, with time, you will have to pay for it.

I can also attack you for your fuds against the coin and false accusations done against me, that's can also impact financial side in regards of users.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 07:17:11 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 07:43:06 PM by Islapdonkey

Good luck"

I can also attack you for your fuds against the coin and false accusations done against me, that's can also impact financial side in regards of users.

Again, dude for your own favor, try to read up on financial laws. I tried to expose a scammer, and when you choose to side with the scammer, i made comments that you were unfit to lead the project, that is not a financial crime.
 And even, if i made comments that directly impacted the financial aspect of your project, which i never did, am not the creator/neither am i in charge of this project, so that law does not apply to me. All you can accuse me of is libel/harassment and that's a misdemeanor at best, what you did is a felony in most countries.

So, again, if you intend to deal in the economic aspect of tech, i will seriously suggest that you take the time of to get adept at the financial laws of your operating country. You can keep arguing back and forth but as i already mentioned, this is not a discord disagreement, where you can just argue/ban at will, there are specific financial laws in place within every country, and the govt could give a fuck how you personally feel, they will just enforce the law.

So, if you intend to play, you need to play fair and follow your country's law cos your profile is not hidden, and you can easily be touched.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hendykhanh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:25:07 PM

Quand tu auras fait les démarches et que tu réaliseras que toute tes accusations sont fausses, j'espère que tu auras une redoutable défense car je me défendrai par la suite, je ne me laisserai pas marcher sur les pieds pour une mise en scène, mise sur pieds rien que pour le plaisir de faire couler mon projet.

Bon courage.

Good luck"

People have the right to protect their property, and at some point they will share it with others if necessary. Do not impose them.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 07:33:51 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 07:44:43 PM by Islapdonkey

why is there always a newbie acct created every day to defend on this thread. literally everyday, a new acct is created for this. Why don't you just use the glaucus account you created yesterday or the bobolam1971 acct you created the day before that. Also, no one is asking for the right to anyone's property, if you just took the time to comprhend the comments, you will realize that you are on the opposite spectrum of the conversation.

On a side note, its quite funny how every new acct created to defend all have the same french native prose as the dev

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hendykhanh

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:03:55 PM

why is there always a newbie acct created every day to defend on this thread. literally everyday, a new acct is created for this. Why don't you just use the glaucus account you created yesterday or the bobolam1971 acct you created the day before that. Also, no one is asking for the right to anyone's property, if you just took the time to comprhend the comments, you will realize that you are on the opposite spectrum of the conversation.

On a side note, its quite funny how every new acct created to defend all have the same french native prose as the dev

Yes right i'm new member, But I do not live in France and my main language is English and French. I said it right. For example, if you create an item and don't want to share it with anyone and someone wants to have it, can you force them to give it to you?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

Yes right i'm new member, But I do not live in France and my main language is English and French. I said it right. For example, if you create an item and don't want to share it with anyone and someone wants to have it, can you force them to give it to you?

Well, what a coincidence that the dev is a Frenchman and all the new acct created everyday to defend the coin are also created by Frenchmen Grin anyway, what does your comment have to do with the conservation you quoted?
 Am not asking him to share anything, rather just telling him to operate within the financial laws of France, and to stop manipulating the market at will. Anyone with the least comprehension of English can easily see this, so what's the reason for your random/unwarranted contribution?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hendykhanh

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:36:08 PM

Well, what a coincidence that the dev is a Frenchman and all the new acct created everyday to defend the coin are also created by Frenchmen Grin anyway, what does your comment have to do with the conservation you quoted?
 Am not asking him to share anything, rather just telling him to operate within the financial laws of France, and to stop manipulating the market at will. Anyone with the least comprehension of English can easily see this, so what's the reason for your random/unwarranted contribution?

I follow this topic and read everything, but dissatisfied why you still interested when XIRO say closed source . But i have a question to you ( are you have XIRO coin and holding ) ?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 08:50:17 PM

Tout d'abord c'était une décision prise à cause de la multitude des bêtises et des pressions à l'encontre de Xiropht et de moi, admettons que vous réussissiez à maintenir la monnaie où elle est dans la partie financière, beaucoup aurait investit à perte dans un projet qui n'intéresse pas les gens comme vous, ou qui aurait pu faire peur à beaucoup d'autres à cause du ramassis de bêtises que vous propagez partout, à chaque fois que je post une mise à jour vous venez m'harceler avec vos bêtises sans aucun fondements, donc réfléchissez un peu avant de parler, vous ne mesurer par les conséquences de vos dires et de vos actes sur moi et les autres personnes qui parcours ce post.

Je peux donc très bien vous accusez d'harcèlement, de dénonciations calomnieuses, de manipulations de l'opinion du publique et bien plus encore. Ce que vous faites est encore pire qu'une quelconque demande de delisting. Mais comme vous vous intéressez que par une seule ligne et déformer la réalité tout en ignorant les raisons ce n'est pas très étonnant du résultat.

C'est vous qui devriez avoir honte et avoir peur.

Ensuite, l'exchange aurait très bien pu refuser ma demande, ils m'ont donné leurs avis, j'ai suivis leurs conseils et actuellement nous sommes encore listé.

Et pour finir, je maintiens ce que j'ai décidé précédemment à votre sujet.

Cordialement.

for those that can't understand french, here is the translation " First of all it was a decision made because of the multitude of nonsense and pressure against Xiropht and me, let's say that you managed to keep the currency where it is in the financial part, a lot would have invested in loss in a project that does not interest people like you, or that could have scared a lot of others because of the bunch of nonsense that you spread everywhere, every time I post an update you come to me harassing with your nonsense without any fundamentals, so think a little before you speak, you do not measure by the consequences of your statements and your actions on me and the other people who run this post.

So I can very well charge you with harassment, slanderous denunciations, manipulations of public opinion and so much more. What you do is even worse than any request for delisting. But as you are interested in only one line and distort the reality while ignoring the reasons it is not very surprising of the result.

It is you who should be ashamed and afraid.

Then the exchange could very well have refused my request, they gave me their opinion, I followed their advice and currently we are still listed.

And finally, I maintain what I have previously decided about you.

cordially
"

What you don't seem to understand Mr dev who has zero comprehension of financial law and should really read up on it, is that a libel/harassment suit is just a misdemeanor at best and since am not the creator/nor in charge of this project (or a majority shareholder), am immune to any financial related law imposed on this project.

You on the other hand created this project and is in charge of it, so u committed a felony cos you should have had a conversation with the exchange and verified that you were on the same page before making that comment, and then make sure to follow thru with the aforementioned plan. But by making such a comment, drastically dumping the coin's price and retracting the comment the following day is classic case of  manipulation 101 and is a serious offense in most countries ( again, learn the law rather than continuously arguing) like i said i have stored/screen shoot the info from this one and knowing your temperament, i expect you to break more financial laws in the future. And with time, you might just have to answer to it.

I won't keep going back and forth with you but i highly suggest that you read up on the financial law of your country cos am quite adept with mine and i know its similar in most western countries. Once you took the project to an open market, and instituted a dev fee, you exposed yourself to this economic laws, and since your profile is not hidden, i will seriously suggest that you get quite adept to it, if you intend to play in this market.

You can keep arguing with me but when it comes down to it, i will be the least of your worry. Take care and am done.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:42:40 PM

Hi, everyone

The Desktop Wallet will receive a major update soon for give another way to connect your wallet on the network, by using the Token Network mode.

This mode permit to not have to stay connected everytime like on the current online mode. This mode is already used by the RPC Wallet tool, for handle multiples wallets at the sametime.

To explain quickly you open a connection, you send your request propertly encrypted and once you receive your response, the connection is closed, this process is repeated only once this is necessary, this is a bit like an API system.

To get more explanations, follow our Whitepaper on the part: II. Token Network of the Blockchain(Beta).

If you any questions do not hesitate.

Cordialy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: