Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3919 times)
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:40:59 PM

Hi everyone,

The CMC page about Xiropht is currently available, but not yet finished. It will take time.

Here is the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xiropht/

Have a nice day or night Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:20:11 PM

Hi everyone,

A document page who show every technical documents, including of course the Whitepaper is available: https://xiropht.com/documents.html

Once a new document is done, he will be released their Smiley

I want to thank Alt Kim for his help by translating the Whitepaper in Spanish and remake every presentation of the Whitepaper.

Cordialy.
bobolam1971

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:28:24 AM

Hi everyone,

A document page who show every technical documents, including of course the Whitepaper is available: https://xiropht.com/documents.html

Once a new document is done, he will be released their Smiley

I want to thank Alt Kim for his help by translating the Whitepaper in Spanish and remake every presentation of the Whitepaper.

Cordialy.
it is good!Let people from different countries understand the Whitepaper.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:06:40 AM

Hello, This topic which i mentioned is about the scammer who copied the topic of Xiropht and changed the original GitHub link of the Xiropht project to his fake links to deceive people, I made this topic until people are aware of such tricks, Anyone who has downloaded any wallet from the fake topic of the scammer has to do a new windows and not download it again

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5178506.0

Hi, thank you for your help, I have report multiple times their topic to moderators and warn my community. And I have done the same about the fake github page.

Just make sure to take your time to do an extensive search on this project before investing. The admin has shown support for scammers, banned early investors/technical contributors who had an issue with a bug in his program that was unfairly distributing the coin and also intentionally dumped the coin's value.

So for an extensive and unbiased view about this project, make sure to google CPU MINERS club, join their discord and visit the xiro thread. Don't just rely on the xiro's main thread cos its heavily moderated.

Bump and remember to google CPU MINERS CLUB. Join their discord and visit the xiro thread for uncensored view regarding this project. take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 06:06:17 PM

Hi everyone,

The 15 September at 00:00am (timestamp of France) I move the blockchain to another dedicated server to reduce costs. Performances will remain almost the same on the new one. (The transfer will take maximum 1 hour.)

Also at this date internal test of the new mining way will start.I prepare a document to explain how this system work.
No worry actual solo miners will not be impacted and will remain compatible.

Thank you for your understanding  Smiley
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:25:11 PM

Hello, This topic which i mentioned is about the scammer who copied the topic of Xiropht and changed the original GitHub link of the Xiropht project to his fake links to deceive people, I made this topic until people are aware of such tricks, Anyone who has downloaded any wallet from the fake topic of the scammer has to do a new windows and not download it again

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5178506.0

Hi, thank you for your help, I have report multiple times their topic to moderators and warn my community. And I have done the same about the fake github page.

Just make sure to take your time to do an extensive search on this project before investing. The admin has shown support for scammers, banned early investors/technical contributors who had an issue with a bug in his program that was unfairly distributing the coin and also intentionally dumped the coin's value.

So for an extensive and unbiased view about this project, make sure to google CPU MINERS club, join their discord and visit the xiro thread. Don't just rely on the xiro's main thread cos its heavily moderated.

Bump and remember to google CPU MINERS CLUB. Join their discord and visit the xiro thread for uncensored view regarding this project. take care

Are there serious problems with this project? if it's true it's hard to believe, all must be careful to make a choice before it's already gone.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 01:19:09 AM

Hi everyone,

Here is the document about the Mining System update with every details. This update will not impact current solo miners, this is just an additionnal mining process to try to implement a Pool Support.

Also this system need to be approved before to release every miners update compatible to this new mining feature.

Link: https://xiropht.com/document/Xiropht-Mining-System-Update.pdf

Thank you in advance to provide me what you think, because this is something to take seriously in count. No errors can't be accepted after his spreading on the network.

Thank again  Smiley
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:33:40 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 05:55:49 PM by digitaltradz

Deleted this post to be fair to the BCTC folks and others.  There is a function on the SMF forum program to cull posts.

What rules they have set I don't know, but there are a bunch.

Apologies
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 12:04:25 AM

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Desktop Wallet - 0.7.0.6R has been pre-released:

-> Force to use the static CultureInfo initialized on the whole application.

-> Fix a small issue (copy list of object of node connection in foreach, instead to use it directly for fix an issue when the enumeration change.)

-> Small fix on showing reconnect messagebox.

-> Remove unused method.

-> Update block explorer show process.

This update is not mandatory.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/0.7.0.6R
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:30:46 AM

Hi everyone,

-> Fix a small issue (copy list of object of node connection in foreach, instead to use it directly for fix an issue when the enumeration change.)

-> Remove unused method.

this will be very helpful because many were confused better, the team has shown that their seriousness is good. small issue may be quite disturbing, i have big hopes that this will continue to be developed
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 01:48:11 PM

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

this will be very helpful because many were confused better, the team has shown that their seriousness is good. small issue may be quite disturbing, i have big hopes that this will continue to be developed

What team? Its just one dude who has already shown support for scammers, banned multiple members who were pointing out an issue with his mining code and publicly stated that he intentionally dumped the value of his own coin, to get rid of early investors who questioned his decisions. That's who is at the helm of this closed source centralized project.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
altkmiadigital

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:51:30 PM

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

What team? Its just one dude who has already shown support for scammers, banned multiple members who were pointing out an issue with his mining code and publicly stated that he intentionally dumped the value of his own coin, to get rid of early investors who questioned his decisions. That's who is at the helm of this closed source centralized project.

This is said by the person who has insisted on making bad comments about the project as if he wanted it to be unsuccessful, be it a team or a single person, he or they have done a great job despite the multiple attacks he has received . Especially on your part, that the only thing you have done in recent months is to discredit all the work done. The seriousness of the project there is, and proof of them is the multiple attention that its main developer puts in every detail.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:21:45 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 05:35:44 PM by Islapdonkey

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

This is said by the person who has insisted on making bad comments about the project as if he wanted it to be unsuccessful, be it a team or a single person, he or they have done a great job despite the multiple attacks he has received . Especially on your part, that the only thing you have done in recent months is to discredit all the work done. The seriousness of the project there is, and proof of them is the multiple attention that its main developer puts in every detail.

Xiropht, as i have mentioned several time, just use your main account. Stop creating multiple newbie accts to reply b/c it lends zero credibility to your comments. What you call attacks, i call the truth.

(1) You supported a scammer (an individual you even finally stated was a scammer) but early on, you supported the shit outta him.

(2) You banned multiple members (some early members from the beginning cos they were pinpointing out an issue with your mining code) and just to show them for daring to speak against you,

(3) you intentionally released a comment that severely dumped the coin's price. Publicly stated that it was your intention to do that to eliminate those who were boring you. You point out the lie!

All this from a man leading a closed source centralized coin. I wish you and your project the best, but new members need to be aware of what they getting into before proceeding. You might end up turning this into a success but ppl need to always have the full spectrum of info before making a choice.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
altkmiadigital

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:07:22 PM

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

Xiropht, as i have mentioned several time, just use your main account. Stop creating multiple newbie accts to reply b/c it lends zero credibility to your comments. What you call attacks, i call the truth.

(1) You supported a scammer (an individual you even finally stated was a scammer) but early on, you supported the shit outta him.

(2) You banned multiple members (some early members from the beginning cos they were pinpointing out an issue with your mining code) and just to show them for daring to speak against you,

(3) you intentionally released a comment that severely dumped the coin's price. Publicly stated that it was your intention to do that to eliminate those who were boring you. You point out the lie!

All this from a man leading a closed source centralized coin. I wish you and your project the best, but new members need to be aware of what they getting into before proceeding. You might end up turning this into a success but ppl need to always have the full spectrum of info before making a choice.

Thanks Islapdonkey for your comments,
First of all you're getting confused as a person. to your comments.
1.- The issue of supporting a scammer is super boring, before Xiro came to an exchange, everyone did what they wanted with their coins and at their own risk. That is everyone's risk and as someone who has been doing this for years you know it very well.
2.- banned members, if Xiropht is the administrator of his channel he can do what he wants with him, especially if someone speaks stupid, I would do it too.
3.- on your comment, everyone sold if they wanted, personally I took the opportunity to buy some coins that are now worth 3 or 4 times more to what I buy, which for me is a good profit. Speculation is a two-edged sword and you have to be careful with it. that any card player can sign it for you.
and yes, it is closed code and it is centralized which has bothered many, especially those who want to take over the code in order to boost their own currency.
The Xiropht project is so good that many want to use the code. The technology is so good that it can adapt to any platform, the security is excellent. and its portability is undoubtedly exceptional, so much so that I charge my wallet in a usb wherever I go.
Seriously get another way to operate, on the network you are already very burned and whoever can investigate you, will find many cases in which you accuse others of the same that you have accused xiropht all this time.

by the way, if you complain so much, stop following the xiropht channel in discord, I don't understand why you came back
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:38:46 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 06:50:28 PM by Islapdonkey

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

1.- The issue of supporting a scammer is super boring, before Xiro came to an exchange, everyone did what they wanted with their coins and at their own risk. That is everyone's risk and as someone who has been doing this for years you know it very well.
2.- banned members, if Xiropht is the administrator of his channel he can do what he wants with him, especially if someone speaks stupid, I would do it too.
3.- on your comment, everyone sold if they wanted, personally I took the opportunity to buy some coins that are now worth 3 or 4 times more to what I buy, which for me is a good profit. Speculation is a two-edged sword and you have to be careful with it. that any card player can sign it for you.
and yes, it is closed code and it is centralized which has bothered many, especially those who want to take over the code in order to boost their own currency.
The Xiropht project is so good that many want to use the code. The technology is so good that it can adapt to any platform, the security is excellent. and its portability is undoubtedly exceptional, so much so that I charge my wallet in a usb wherever I go.
Seriously get another way to operate, on the network you are already very burned and whoever can investigate you, will find many cases in which you accuse others of the same that you have accused xiropht all this time.

by the way, if you complain so much, stop following the xiropht channel in discord, I don't understand why you came back

Lo! hey xiropht but not xiropht. Well, since xiropht is a closed source project. How do you know the technology is so good that every body wants a piece Grin Grin Grin By the way, were are those ppl who want that piece cos we don't see/nor hear them. Also, supporting a scammer is supporting a scammer, no way to weasel out of that one.

Plus you intentionally dumped your coin cos you were having a bad day, so new investors need to be aware of the character they dealing with before investing. Thus the reason am still here.

Also mr newbie, this account is well regarded on this thread, i have fought and beaten many scammers on this thread (i employ others to plz do the research like you said), and i have yet to accuse you of anything. Just always pointed out shady acts that you committed that others can verify on their own.

Take care mr newbie account with only three post in xiropht thread but not really xiropht. Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
altkmiadigital

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:58:54 PM

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

Lo! hey xiropht but not xiropht. Well, since xiropht is a closed source project. How do you know the technology is so good that every body wants a piece Grin Grin Grin By the way, were are those ppl who want that piece cos we don't see/nor hear them. Also, supporting a scammer is supporting a scammer, no way to weasel out of that one.

Plus you intentionally dumped your coin cos you were having a bad day, so new investors need to be aware of the character they dealing with before investing. Thus the reason am still here.

Also mr newbie, this account is well regarded on this thread, i have fought and beaten many scammers on this thread (i employ others to plz do the research like you said), and i have yet to accuse you of anything. Just always pointed out shady acts that you committed that others can verify on their own.

Take care mr newbie account with only three post in xiropht thread but not really xiropht. Grin

It is a shame but it is well known that when a person runs out of solid arguments, he tends to try to intimidate the person with whom he cannot hold a dialogue. I'm done here, you've accepted what I wanted you to accept.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 10:23:31 PM

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

It is a shame but it is well known that when a person runs out of solid arguments, he tends to try to intimidate the person with whom he cannot hold a dialogue. I'm done here, you've accepted what I wanted you to accept.

lol mr xiropht you must have been reading the wrong argument, cos am the one with the actual dialogue, your comments have been all replies/deflection to the truthful comments raised by me. So, am not sure what you have done/what i have accepted Grin however, if that little ditty gives you some piece of mind to feel like you exited with grace, then so be it.

Take care and try not to intentionally dump your project anymore cos its real investors with real money investing in the project. This is not a play game like monopoly where you can flip the board  cos you were having a shit day.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
altkmiadigital

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:26:05 PM

Hi everyone,

-> Remove unused method.

lol mr xiropht you must have been reading the wrong argument, cos am the one with the actual dialogue, your comments have been all replies/deflection to the truthful comments raised by me. So, am not sure what you have done/what i have accepted Grin however, if that little ditty gives you some piece of mind to feel like you exited with grace, then so be it.

Take care and try not to intentionally dump your project anymore cos its real investors with real money investing in the project. This is not a play game like monopoly where you can flip the board  cos you were having a shit day.

This is not a win or lose game, but if you feel like a winner for me, that's fine.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 09:21:10 PM

Hi everyone,

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.7R has been pre-released:

Major Update

-> Implement European Exchange Rule option on the config.json, this option has been implemented for help exchanges to ignore every anonymous transactions received , and then to not take them in count on the API GET request: /get_whole_wallet_transaction_by_range

-> config.json:
enable_european_exchange_rule: true

Wiki page: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/wiki/How-to-setting-Xiropht-RPC-Wallet-configuration-file

-> Cleanup code and optimizations done on the API.

-> Deep cleanup of the source code.

-> Improvements on various tasks.

This update has been created for help exchanges to ignore every anonymous transactions received.
Every exchanges on EU, will have to ignore every anonymous transactions on 20 of January 2020.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.7R

Thank you for your understanding 😉
altkmiadigital

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies there are many options on them, the best known and not so much, however, there are few who really understand how a cryptocurrency works. Today there is a crypto that could become one of the best that has been created in recent years, could even say that they have the potential to compete with the three most important and well-known in the market, and we talk about XIROPHT .

Originally conceived under the programming language C #, XIROPTH or as they call it XIRO, it is a centralized cryptocurrency where, for those who do not understand the concept, it means that transactions are processed at a central point although work is currently being done to decentralize its operation a bit, It is this conception that gives it a characteristic of universality and not limitation towards only Windows operating systems, it can be used in Linux, Android and other technologies such as xamarin and mono for example. Also the developer has been responsible for making available the codes of some tools so that users, with experience in programming, make modifications to them as best suits them, this gives the user an experience of ownership and control over their own tools without affecting the blockchain.

The transaction speed is proven, making a one-to-one transaction is extremely fast, unlike other cryptos that, as time goes by and as the blockchain size increases, become slow, XIROPHT has shown that its transaction speed is not visible. affected in the least. With a use of only 340MB of ram in the chain tool, which is very little, and with already proven stability, XIROPHT shows that it is ready to compete with any crypto in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: