Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin potential even after 100 coinmarket cap  (Read 321 times)
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

How can someone predict that?  Grin when crypto is fully unpredictable ,all you have to do is DYOR very well and good coins or tokens with real use case ,by choosing these coins you might get lucky ,those coins that surge up to top 100 is mainly because of how hardworking the teams are

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:12:11 AM

Hundreds of new projects have been implemented since the last bull period. One of them and my favorite is definitely WPP.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/#markets

As you can see its prices dropped about 80%. Time to jump. But please do you own research!
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:30:24 PM

The best 100 coins in coinmarketcap are very difficult to predict, especially if you have to predict other coins besides the best 100, this will be very difficult bro ...
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:32:50 PM

Such coins are very dangerous, because they are not proven at all. I would definitely suggest to invest in top 100 coins and make a bit lower but much safer profit. Take all the risks into consideration and decide on your own.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:34:13 PM

Such coins are very dangerous, because they are not proven at all. I would definitely suggest to invest in top 100 coins and make a bit lower but much safer profit.

Even investing in top 100 coins cannot guarantee your profit.  I do invest on one of them, and its Waves.  Bought around $4,000 worth of Waves when it was at its peak($18.07).  I know it was a bad move in my part but, I am just saying this to prove my point.

Take all the risks into consideration and decide on your own.

Definitely, if OP wants to invest he must do his own research.  Though I am looking at PUNDIX(NPXS)   that might give OP a huge profit since it is very low at this moment, only 8 satoshi.  The possibility of this good project to increase in price is huge.  I remember NEM selling at a single digit satoshi, now it is on 3 digits with 9000% gain.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:58:34 PM

It's very difficult to actually predict the altcoin you mean. In fact, sometimes people don't talk much about the altcoin. Suddenly the altcoin increased without many suspecting. So I can't give a recommendation for a coin that will be like that, maybe my prediction is over  Cheesy

Definitely, it is hard to trust somebody's recommendation regarding the future of an altcoin. A lot of them are misleading you or they are holders of those coins, and they want to hype up the project. Better trust your own rather than listening to someone else's piece of advice here. Just my thoughts...
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

If you are looking for the coins that have very great increase and turn into the top 100 on the coin market cap, XZC may be the answer. But now, there are also some other coins that also have the chance to enter into top 100 after only lined on hundreds. But of course, actually this is not only about their ranks, but about your own analysis on certain coins whether they are really promising, interesting, and also worthy or not to trade or invest.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:41:06 PM

NULS for all of their current use cases and they are continuing to expand into almost every business super easy
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:10:04 AM

Dear all

I have seen some coins , they are in 400-500 line coinmarketcap ,, but gradually or suddenly comes to the top 100 , with a massive hype. if you were invest 1000$ can expect 6000-150000$ return even

Do you have any guess of such coin ? what is the reason  ??

for now I invest in UBT and I invest 40% of the money I have in crypto to invest in UBT, because I'm sure the price of UBT will start to increase very high at the end of this year, I can say that because I see a lot of big companies want to cooperation and use UBT project, these are several companies that cooperation with UBT :
1. NEM
2. Zühlke
3. Deutsche Bahn AG
4. Digital Asset Holding LLC
5. Tolar
so that makes me sure if the price of UBT will increase very high and of course it will give me a big profit in the future.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:54:02 AM

Dear all

I have seen some coins , they are in 400-500 line coinmarketcap ,, but gradually or suddenly comes to the top 100 , with a massive hype. if you were invest 1000$ can expect 6000-150000$ return even

Do you have any guess of such coin ? what is the reason  ??

It is hard to find the coins that could give massive hype because it needs a deep research and time of looking that potential coins, if i were you must starting now researching that coins you wanna know because all the people here are busy to look that coins to earn profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:17:36 AM

Do you have any guess of such coin ? what is the reason  ??
I didn't find any of these token yet until now,can you give me the name of these coins?
The reason could be anything, just pump & dump, or something good happened with the project

If anyone can know exactly what the token will be pump, you can imagine how rich they are right now
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:29:37 AM

If you have seen, what coin that's you mean?
Its very difficult to find potential coin which can give you big profits as you say.

Maybe bitcoin will give us big profit. And bitcoin cash is the best coin. And then ethereum. We only find good coin on cmc to get profit. I don't know about new coin. But top 100 is the choice for me to get profits

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:52:04 AM

If you have information for these coins, let me know Cheesy

The truth is that none knows . There could be many reasons why this happens, I can only guess the reasons and one of them is listing in high volume and respectable exchange like KuCoin an Binance.

BTW this was my strategy a long time ago to search for those coins, unfortunately I did not do very good

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: