Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loosing my mind as a bounty/airdrop hunter  (Read 9678 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:15:03 PM

We all know at least one or two token name that didn't paid and lock for long time. In time any projects don't paid bounty hunters, fear to dump but already all dumped.
it is be our risk working in bounty campaign.we only loss our time and energy if bounty manager or developers team didn't pay us.but we should not worry, another campaign will pay us more than we expected.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:31:10 PM

What is going on with crypto space lately? ICO finally has a better solution which is IEO and it works but what about airdrops and bounties? Right under our nose we get cheated not from scam or fake projects but projects that are already listed and working e.g

Bitsdaq candy swap turned 100:1 bqqq token.
X-block don't even bother about promoters payouts anymore and they are trading already,if my calculation is correct their token already did 1.6x.
Decimated cheat airdrop hunters by later forcing us to buy 5$ worth of DIO token to be able to get our airdrop rewards.
Bounties pays 5$ for promoting their project .
New projects that are never listed on exchanges are dumped through DEX after tracking on etherscan.
No KYC confirmed bounties forced KYC on hunters after bounty ends .

The fact is bounty hunters are not been taken seriously anymore,its absolute rubbish and something must be done about it ,Hunter's real use case is to create awareness for there projects ,that is what makes us important and we shouldn't be treated like we are nothing

its true, we as a hunters doing well to promoted their project, and after that project collect some of their goal, or when they bounty program come to the end, they will change the bounty rule or cut off the rewards allocation with various execuse or the worst case they dont credit the bounty hunters.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:35:53 PM

Know that you are not the first one to complain about this. Some have even made suggestions on how to go about it but it looks like it's to no avail. There's nothing much that can be done about this unless the hunters themselves stop joining low quality campaigns especially those that has no escrow.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

There are many ICO or IEO projects that do not choose help from bounty hunters. Many people say that bounty hunters significantly affect the price because after the bounty hunter receives a Token will sell it all right after that, causing its price to drop sharply. So many projects did not value bounty hunters.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:47:00 PM

Bisdaqq swap was 300: 1 ,not 100:1 which is pathetic at any rate. Most airdrops are worthless and share waste of time. If you plan to do any, it sounds reasonable to focus on those are being hosted on exchanges. Latokens hosts a variety of those, rewards typically less than 50$.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:51:30 PM

I have not participated as a bounty participant in an ICO project for almost 2 years because all this time what I have done is paid inappropriately and not even paid, the participants promoted the ICO project but there was no good feedback on the bounty participants.
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:22:48 PM

You just described the life of we bounty hunters, its really annoying and displeasing I must say. Ans just today a project that has been campaigned for, they locked their token for 3 months and some % to be released every month till the 3 month and today been the 3rd month we all woke up to noticed that everyone's acc has been wiped and all tokens gone. This is but a few but we will keep surviving

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:34:07 PM

What is going on with crypto space lately? ICO finally has a better solution which is IEO and it works but what about airdrops and bounties? Right under our nose we get cheated not from scam or fake projects but projects that are already listed and working e.g

X-block don't even bother about promoters payouts anymore and they are trading already,if my calculation is correct their token already did 1.6x.
Decimated cheat airdrop hunters by later forcing us to buy 5$ worth of DIO token to be able to get our airdrop rewards.
New projects that are never listed on exchanges are dumped through DEX after tracking on etherscan.

The fact is bounty hunters are not been taken seriously anymore,its absolute rubbish and something must be done about it ,Hunter's real use case is to create awareness for there projects ,that is what makes us important and we shouldn't be treated like we are nothing

Maybe some people will think so. And assume that bounty hunters have no benefit at all with them launching their tokens through the IEO. But most think upside down. Prize hunters are very useful. Their site is widespread throughout the world, and they are talked about in various languages. When there are newcomers who want to invest. They are no stranger to their project. This means that they have got information from local sites first.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:17:33 PM

I think we all know that this is part of the risk. Never blame anyone including bounty hunters or bounty managers. The ICO project has lost its fans, probably due to the number of SCAMs. I hope we always think positively about the developments.

Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:43:28 PM

every job has obvious risk and it is relatively. for me every something already done so it is a full responsibility of me and will not blame anyone. here everyone can make decisions, persist or give up the right to everyone. very simple.
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:50:47 PM

I've been doing bounty for years. There are no oppressed, all on a voluntary basis. C appearance IEO nothing has changed, just another name. Hamsters no longer want to invest in ICO.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
www.CryptoAirdrop.app

Activity: 60
Merit: 8

Top notch cryptocurrency airdrops :)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

Not completely over, I think the bounty era will not end because the project still needs bounty hunters to promote their projects. Just because the IEO does not mean the bounty era is over, there will be many projects that will follow the IEO and they compete with each other, of course they need bounty hunters to raise their funds.

We can't agree more. Furthermore, a new era for bounty hunters and airdroppers will rise when security tokens times begin...

Sign up for free at www.CryptoAirdrop.app (https://cryptoairdrop.app) and start posting airdrops with your own referral links.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:29:14 PM

There are project teams that just deceive and cheat bounty hunters. They make promises, but fail to fulfill what they have promised.
Sometimes, before bounty hunter would be paid, the team themselves would have almost sold all they had and there might not be no more volume left for any trade by the time hunters have been paid.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:15:19 PM

Every investment I must say is risky. You need to put that in your mind. There are some bounties in cryptocurrency now you may think its genuine but its a scam. This actually worries the bounty hunters very much.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:29:33 PM

Every investment I must say is risky. You need to put that in your mind. There are some bounties in cryptocurrency now you may think its genuine but its a scam. This actually worries the bounty hunters very much.

therefore doing research first is a step that should have been done, but I don't think they will be easy to invest their money in a project that has no reputation and as a bounty hunter at least they participate in a bounty program

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:41:23 PM

I agree with you.. Our efforts from sharing and promoting about the projects we partcipated through bounty campaign is most of the time being neglected and its like we are done with our work but we did not get paid for our efforts and time spent for doing all the tasks for us as a bounty hunter. I do not feel that we are being compensated with our work and it started mid part of last year. It's teally hard to earn now through bounty campaigns and I really feel sad about it.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:53:33 PM

As Bounty hunters are certainly not easy and full of risks. In the year 2018 to date, there are not many projects that can be successful. I myself get a lot of unauthorized projects, although many projects are using KYC. And using KYC for a Bounty project, it does not guarantee that the project can be successful. That we are already aware of many false projects, so we must be careful in determining the project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:54:43 PM

It is the reason why one should not rely his living on bounties. The time of 2017 has ended and the era of bounties and airdrop is about to end as well, you should look for a better source of living and don't fully rely to bounties. You have known it well and understand the risks upon signing up any project today. If it is not a scam then they won't pay, if they pay, the pay would be low. And if you receive the payment in tokens, dump will start after the listing.

Sorry mate do not be offended we knows and also know bounties is one of the most profitable source to make money and yes a lot of bounty project are getting envolve in scam but until now a lot of bounty project are give better profits, I suggest those people want to invest in bountry choose bounty with have reputable manager herein bitcointalk and learn the project well before investing or participating. For airdrop I telling prangly didn't participate because It's wasting for me.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:14:44 AM

Perhaps bounty hunters have ceased to benefit projects and therefore no one wants to pay for the work done. The bounty hunters are also to blame for what is happening because they have tried to cheat the projects in many ways.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:23:36 PM

Because there are many hunters cheating in many campaigns in the past, the campaign has become not effective anymore.
Many new ICO projects prefer not to running bounty campaign anymore, and choose other way to promote their project.
IEO is one of the way to promote their project and attracting investors to investing.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████