Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deflation tokens?  (Read 197 times)
ONEnergy (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:04:56 AM

What are your thinking about deflation tokens?

There are new tokens generated every day. First one NUKE and BOMB got the glory others looks will just copy same concept and try to get into with testing different total supply and increasing burn rates.

All started just as experiments but FOMO is building up and price is rising against all logic.

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:08:35 AM

I'll stay away from them.
Be careful with 'deflation tokens' they may be called with that title but they can't stay being like that.
Understand the market of altcoins is too risky for these so-called deflationary tokens.
ONEnergy (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:21:27 AM

All is running like experiment so what they claim. So yeah experiments might be dangerous to trade with so i just took some free tokens and watch all together from a distance.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:14:42 AM

I like deflation tokens but not bomb or nuke. They seem just new shiny shit coins.

Well if i think deflation projects only work in theory so far they all failed on reality. But deflation should be a must for utility tokens.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:52:17 AM

Token deflation and inflation occur because there is always something new, so I think that is a natural thing, because in the real world there is also an occurrence of inflation and economic deflation because of the influence of the market, so in this case we must be able to respond well.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:54:34 AM

The rise of this deflation token is becoming so much and as such I believe many will exit scam. One needs to be very careful when investing in such, do your due research before diving into it and know when to sell off and take profit. Seem too risky to me.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:39:43 PM

it's good that there are new projects. Developers are forced to improve their project, and not to stand in one place. Now the price of the main coins is rising, this means that new projects will have more chances to realize their product in life as well as to make cryptocurrency giants work.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:24:48 PM

When did this bomb or nuke started? If they were launched this year or last year, then they're probably just copy cats also.

There is already a deflationary token called Equal Token (EQL) where a burn fee is required every time you transfer from personal wallet to exchanges or from wallet to wallet reducing the total supply. It was launched back in 2017. They are moving to Binance chain now (from ethereum) and I do not know if they retain that burn fee. I don't think Binance chain supports that.
ONEnergy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

I think the new era deflation tokens are popular due to low supply. EQL had 1000000000 initial supply. Cca 200 mio were burned till today.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:05:20 PM

In the real economy, deflation leads to a decrease in production, an increase in unemployment and other negative consequences. This can be interpreted in the cryptoindustry, and I do not see anything good in it.
No matter how tempting deflation tokens looks, I look at such assets with suspicion. Probably due to the fact that many scammers use it. I expect to hold good tokens for many years. If the asset is deflationary, then the moment will come when this asset will not be enough. This will kill the infrastructure.
We all expect crypto to be expanded, but not looped out in itself. Demand -> the release of new tokens -> more demand, and the balance of all this. In this case, the inflation token looks more attractive.

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:07:10 PM

There are new tokens generated every day. First one NUKE and BOMB got the glory others looks will just copy same concept and try to get into with testing different total supply and increasing burn rates.

All started just as experiments but FOMO is building up and price is rising against all logic.

There are many unnecessary coins on the market like this and so on. I don't think you need to risk your money that much. Buy Bitcoin and just wait. I'm sure it'il be more profitable.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:22:22 PM

there a lot of coin with burn system but as far as i know they only good at first because without demand or thing to earn they will not have money to buy the token to burn.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: