Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !NEW! Cryptocurrency exchange with low trading fees  (Read 161 times)
andrew_92 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:11:06 AM

I am proud to announce that, https://thepeak.world/#/ has launched!

ThePeak.World offers a worldwide experience in buying and selling crypto to individuals and businesses alike. We are positioned as one of the leading digital asset trading exchanges thanks to our fast trading, secure transaction, invitation bonus, stable wallets and 24/7 customer support features. We focus on providing you with a Secure & Advanced trading platform which is available 24/7.

ThePeak.World is powered by a team of highly experienced and diverse professionals within the finance, engineering and digital solutions industries.

You can trade with confidence on our platform! Our members will get great deals and benefits from our other platforms, such as a new auction site that works with cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:08:16 AM

ThePeak.World offers a worldwide experience in buying and selling crypto to individuals and businesses alike. We are positioned as one of the leading digital asset trading exchanges thanks to our fast trading, secure transaction, invitation bonus, stable wallets and 24/7 customer support features. We focus on providing you with a Secure & Advanced trading platform which is available 24/7.

ThePeak.World is powered by a team of highly experienced and diverse professionals within the finance, engineering and digital solutions industries.

You can trade with confidence on our platform! Our members will get great deals and benefits from our other platforms, such as a new auction site that works with cryptocurrencies.

Who exactly are these "team of highly experienced and diverse professionals"?
I checked the website and it shows no information about them.  Roll Eyes

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:46:25 AM

Who exactly are these "team of highly experienced and diverse professionals"?
I checked the website and it shows no information about them.  Roll Eyes
Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.

We are positioned as one of the leading digital asset trading exchanges
You're not even listed on coinmarketcap... How can you even say this?

except that it isn't. your site has no working order books, or/and no liquidity (BTC is trading at a ~2% premium on your exchange?), and i also see that your input menus are not working?

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:00:30 AM

I would not even think of using this service some information just don't connect,
in their about us 
Clients of ThePeak.World can trade with confidence knowing they are backed by a reputable firm, which has been providing online trading services for over 10 years now.

but checking their Alexa traffic it seems they are just launched, no information about their location or about their team, this is how they run their business for ten years?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: