Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit?  (Read 6313 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:37:46 PM

probably, it is specially written for those users who are already converging in the cryptocurrency world and know the difference between the short and long strategy, but who for one reason or another have no time to trade.
I even assume that this is for those users who are only familiar with the project and in order to avoid omissions such as the project is a scam, it is necessary to provide more accurate data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:42:15 PM

probably, it is specially written for those users who are already converging in the cryptocurrency world and know the difference between the short and long strategy, but who for one reason or another have no time to trade.
I even assume that this is for those users who are only familiar with the project and in order to avoid omissions such as the project is a scam, it is necessary to provide more accurate data.
it is quite possible that this is the case. It is worth noting that all the same developers have tried their best: the project turned out to be wonderful. Investors are investing their money, so they also need to understand how the system works and how their money is spinning.

geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:47:17 PM

friends, that's not all. Long-term funds account for 45.5% of our distribution of funds, evenly distributed among the three leading cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, including BTC, ETH and XRP. Ripple accounts for 20% of our long-term assets, ETH 22% and BTC 58%.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:52:18 PM

friends, that's not all. Long-term funds account for 45.5% of our distribution of funds, evenly distributed among the three leading cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, including BTC, ETH and XRP. Ripple accounts for 20% of our long-term assets, ETH 22% and BTC 58%.
this is just fantastic! These three core assets represent the potential for substantial growth, while keeping our overall portfolio relatively stable and insured against significant risk.
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:57:09 PM

this is just fantastic! These three core assets represent the potential for substantial growth, while keeping our overall portfolio relatively stable and insured against significant risk.
it is absolutely accurate. I even wanted to become an investor to check how it all works, although I think that I’m not at all suitable for this, if I may say so, position. I am too emotional, and such an investor can not be.
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:03:10 PM

my friend, you need to know for sure, maybe a short-term risk strategy will suit you, but with a much higher return. Read the section on risks in white paper, maybe the developers will give you the right direction.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:09:55 PM

my friend, you need to know for sure, maybe a short-term risk strategy will suit you, but with a much higher return. Read the section on risks in white paper, maybe the developers will give you the right direction.
yes, probably, I will, and thank you. By the way, right away I can not become an investor here. First I need to create a wallet, and then only send funds from current accounts to my personal wallet that has just been created.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:14:13 PM

you forgot about the fact that to participate in this project you do not have to trade on your own, because you can transfer your funds to a fund that will trade for you, and you will receive a percentage of total profits every month. It is quite profitable!
Kingagraf

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:25:34 PM

So you 3 pathetic bumping reviewers above, please tell what safety do all investors have in case the company shuts down tomorrow and runs away with the money. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. Please everyone, investing or thinking to invest, please ask them the real questions (on telegram)
I did the same and was blocked, and when asking questions on the website, they told me the company wont disclose any owners as they fear for their lives due to the amount of bitcoin they trade/have. They also told me the company owner is 19 years old. HAHA
Some more questions i would like to see answered:

- Indonesian license doesn't give any reference as to the core of the business, for all that we know it could be a license for selling pineapples at the side of the road
- What safety do investors have in case they shut down the website and run away. you wont be able to access the fund nor your wallet
- Why does the company run such an aggressive marketing campaign whilst spamming posts like this and and blocking negative reviews on other sites, but don't have the guts to come on here and answer to these concerns?
- why doesn't the company disclose the real owners? The 3 people on the website and on the license are definitely not the people running the show

Luckily they cant ban comments here, like they do on trustpilot, so lets make sure that any potential future investors can lean something here

LOL should coinbase, binance owners also fear for their lives?Huh

They don't have a team of body guards surrounding them when appearing in public...I guess someone is going to hold them at gunpoint and request all the security passkey phrases for their company cold storage accounts  Grin you are cracking me up here!!!!!  Cheesy

The Indonesian license posted above appears to be for an elementary day school for our precious children in Jakarta  Grin

I have it in my mind to report these guys to DAILYHODL because that's where they are advertising the hardest.  Smiley

HAHA, very true. Further to the fact that Coinbase and Binance are audited companies with legal representatives, offices, faces and people you can talk to and visit,  whereas this THING doesn't provide any details about anything to its gambling investors. Maybe its just me, but a shaky mobile phone video or Instagram screenshots of an apparent trading account are not verified audits or trades.

Blinded by greed, most investors don't want to see these things or posts, but deep inside they know that its a gamble and just a matter of time before these people run away with their money. Its just a question of who gets out in time. Why would anyone who "apparently" manages 2100 Bitcoin still require investors 1000$ contributions? Maybe I'm wrong and the glorious CEO really is the Robin Hood of the 21st century, but I'm rather proven wrong than follow blindly.

I'm sure as soon as they fill their required numbers the issues will start. something about server/website upgrades, some hacking incident, withdrawal delays etc. we have heard this all before from the numerous ICO investing, lending, staking and trading scams that made this beautiful and opportunistic cryptosphere so hated by many people.

Kingagraf

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:12:55 PM

When looking at these fake users trust scores you can see that they were already reported for promoting another scam.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077842.0

GEOKILLA: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=192980

Furthermore, all 4 of them always engage in fake discussions on numerous other threads, clearly indicating that these accounts belong to a paid service.
Its a shame that this trustworthy and legit company called AMFEIX rather pays for such services instead of answering investors concerns here.
bensaipach

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:35:51 PM

i am an investor in amfeix, i have no complaints so far. I have had my share of being scammed before so I have my eyes wide open.  To date, they have not given me reason to think they are scammy. Tell me something I should know which is based on fact, not opinion. thank you.

So you 3 pathetic bumping reviewers above, please tell what safety do all investors have in case the company shuts down tomorrow and runs away with the money. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. Please everyone, investing or thinking to invest, please ask them the real questions (on telegram)
I did the same and was blocked, and when asking questions on the website, they told me the company wont disclose any owners as they fear for their lives due to the amount of bitcoin they trade/have. They also told me the company owner is 19 years old. HAHA

- Indonesian license doesn't give any reference as to the core of the business, for all that we know it could be a license for selling pineapples at the side of the road
- What safety do investors have in case they shut down the website and run away. you wont be able to access the fund nor your wallet
- Why does the company run such an aggressive marketing campaign whilst spamming posts like this and and blocking negative reviews on other sites, but don't have the guts to come on here and answer to these concerns?
- why doesn't the company disclose the real owners? The 3 people on the website and on the license are definitely not the people running the show

Luckily they cant ban comments here, like they do on trustpilot, so lets make sure that any potential future investors can lean something here

They don't have a team of body guards surrounding them when appearing in public...I guess someone is going to hold them at gunpoint and request all the security passkey phrases for their company cold storage accounts  Grin you are cracking me up here!!!!!  Cheesy

The Indonesian license posted above appears to be for an elementary day school for our precious children in Jakarta  Grin

I have it in my mind to report these guys to DAILYHODL because that's where they are advertising the hardest.  Smiley

HAHA, very true. Further to the fact that Coinbase and Binance are audited companies with legal representatives, offices, faces and people you can talk to and visit,  whereas this THING doesn't provide any details about anything to its gambling investors. Maybe its just me, but a shaky mobile phone video or Instagram screenshots of an apparent trading account are not verified audits or trades.

Blinded by greed, most investors don't want to see these things or posts, but deep inside they know that its a gamble and just a matter of time before these people run away with their money. Its just a question of who gets out in time. Why would anyone who "apparently" manages 2100 Bitcoin still require investors 1000$ contributions? Maybe I'm wrong and the glorious CEO really is the Robin Hood of the 21st century, but I'm rather proven wrong than follow blindly.

I'm sure as soon as they fill their required numbers the issues will start. something about server/website upgrades, some hacking incident, withdrawal delays etc. we have heard this all before from the numerous ICO investing, lending, staking and trading scams that made this beautiful and opportunistic cryptosphere so hated by many people.

Kingagraf

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:20:58 PM

Hey bensaipach,

i also tried them out, for a few days, and dint see any issues with their service.
However, when i tried to get more info on the company, owners and traders, through the website and telegram chat, i realized that something was very fishy and for my risk factor, to anonymous.

So i would say, below are MY facts which makes me think AMFEIX has no good intentions

1. No real info on company owners, traders or responsible people
Why doesn't the company disclose any owners, traders or responsible people,
all you have are branch representatives in Indonesia, and no info on the license holders in the U.A.E?

2. No info on license types for registrations made in countries with low to no juristriction
Why would the company, if they hold in excess of 2100BTC, register their business in a Virtual free-zone (U.A.E), Indonesia, (Malta / South Africa?)
and why wont they show what their registrations and licenses entitle? Is it a restaurant license? a Kindergarten or a financial service license?

3. No verified trades:
Why don't they provide any detailed info on the trades? All you get are phone screenshots of profits and P/L but nothing you can verify yourself.
and what are the traders credentials? Its not too hard to make profits in a bull market. How were their trades in 2018?

I think this company is a bit too anonymous, unprofessional and aggressive towards concerned questions to be trusted.
Rather than engaging in an open, professional dialog they spam forums, delete facebook and telegram posts,
block users and reviews on the internet and so on.

My assumption, based on the above, is that they hide their identities to make it near impossible for investors to pursue them in case they run away with all your money

i am an investor in amfeix, i have no complaints so far. I have had my share of being scammed before so I have my eyes wide open.  To date, they have not given me reason to think they are scammy. Tell me something I should know which is based on fact, not opinion. thank you.

They don't have a team of body guards surrounding them when appearing in public...I guess someone is going to hold them at gunpoint and request all the security passkey phrases for their company cold storage accounts  Grin you are cracking me up here!!!!!  Cheesy

The Indonesian license posted above appears to be for an elementary day school for our precious children in Jakarta  Grin

I have it in my mind to report these guys to DAILYHODL because that's where they are advertising the hardest.  Smiley

HAHA, very true. Further to the fact that Coinbase and Binance are audited companies with legal representatives, offices, faces and people you can talk to and visit,  whereas this THING doesn't provide any details about anything to its gambling investors. Maybe its just me, but a shaky mobile phone video or Instagram screenshots of an apparent trading account are not verified audits or trades.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:31:08 PM

it seems to me that it is foolish to call such a project as AMFEIX a scam. It will be very relevant for busy people who do not have the opportunity to trade independently and are looking for people who can do it for them.
geokilla

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:37:13 PM

it seems to me that it is foolish to call such a project as AMFEIX a scam. It will be very relevant for busy people who do not have the opportunity to trade independently and are looking for people who can do it for them.
yes, by the way, this is about this platform. the developers are confidently moving towards the development of their foundation and are doing everything possible to raise the rating of the project.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:42:19 PM

I agree with the above arguments. Scam this project just can not be called. It is not only legal, but also quite serious, along with its interesting strategic moves that maximize profits.

geokilla

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:47:40 PM

I agree with the above arguments. Scam this project just can not be called. It is not only legal, but also quite serious, along with its interesting strategic moves that maximize profits.
I looked at examples of currency pairs used in trading and, as it seems to me, the BTC / USD pair is too obvious, so I don’t know what strategic techniques are being discussed, explain to me.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:54:39 PM

I looked at examples of currency pairs used in trading and, as it seems to me, the BTC / USD pair is too obvious, so I don’t know what strategic techniques are being discussed, explain to me.
yes, this currency pair is indeed a choice for strong profits, however, there is also diversification into other coins, which also have a high market capitalization. Actually, this is a kind of original strategic move.

bensaipach

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:51:48 AM

You could be right. Ive been scammed a lot of times. I can't say I am 100% sure Amfeix will not pull an exit. In saying that I did my own due diligence before putting my funds in, I observed the tg chat for a few weeks + backread as far back as I could, I also I talked to different investors randomly.

- what I observed was the conversation was free-flowing, no traces of rehearsed replies.

I looked at their social media, focusing on Instagram, which has been up since late 2017 or early 2018.

- they have maybe 50-60 posts from the start, you cannot fake this timeline and the contents

Lastly, the CEO showed the fund audit via a video that showed the balance in cold storage plus the balanced in the exchanges all of which summed was what was reported to investors.

You may find this way to be crude and informal, but that doesn't mean it's inaccurate or fake. on the contrary, chances are something that raw and on the fly, is closer to the truth, than a well prepared, templated and professional looking report.

If you ask me, I think the reason for CEOs choice to remain incognito is rather simple, his youth. It might spook the investors to see quite a young guy manage over 2600 BTC. I think the CEO is just really good at trading and he just wants to continue doing what he is good at. nothing more nothing less.

Hey bensaipach,

i also tried them out, for a few days, and dint see any issues with their service.
However, when i tried to get more info on the company, owners and traders, through the website and telegram chat, i realized that something was very fishy and for my risk factor, to anonymous.

So i would say, below are MY facts which makes me think AMFEIX has no good intentions

1. No real info on company owners, traders or responsible people
Why doesn't the company disclose any owners, traders or responsible people,
all you have are branch representatives in Indonesia, and no info on the license holders in the U.A.E?

2. No info on license types for registrations made in countries with low to no juristriction
Why would the company, if they hold in excess of 2100BTC, register their business in a Virtual free-zone (U.A.E), Indonesia, (Malta / South Africa?)
and why wont they show what their registrations and licenses entitle? Is it a restaurant license? a Kindergarten or a financial service license?

3. No verified trades:
Why don't they provide any detailed info on the trades? All you get are phone screenshots of profits and P/L but nothing you can verify yourself.
and what are the traders credentials? Its not too hard to make profits in a bull market. How were their trades in 2018?

I think this company is a bit too anonymous, unprofessional and aggressive towards concerned questions to be trusted.
Rather than engaging in an open, professional dialog they spam forums, delete facebook and telegram posts,
block users and reviews on the internet and so on.

My assumption, based on the above, is that they hide their identities to make it near impossible for investors to pursue them in case they run away with all your money

They don't have a team of body guards surrounding them when appearing in public...I guess someone is going to hold them at gunpoint and request all the security passkey phrases for their company cold storage accounts  Grin you are cracking me up here!!!!!  Cheesy

The Indonesian license posted above appears to be for an elementary day school for our precious children in Jakarta  Grin

I have it in my mind to report these guys to DAILYHODL because that's where they are advertising the hardest.  Smiley

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:37:18 AM

I believe that this fund is our future. How it can be called a scam - I do not understand. What do you think about it?
geokilla

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:42:24 AM

I think that developers are actively and professionally presenting themselves, so there can be no talk of any kind of fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: