Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit?  (Read 6318 times)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:14:19 AM

I think it is also important to conduct research on a growing digital asset, and research should be as qualitative and effective as possible in order to track profits.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:19:19 AM

I think it is also important to conduct research on a growing digital asset, and research should be as qualitative and effective as possible in order to track profits.
it is quite right. The AMFEIX Foundation, it must be said, is constantly replenished with new coins, for which research has been conducted, and it also manages all the trading processes.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:24:24 AM

friends, I now have a question of the following nature: among which cryptocurrency will our capital be traded? I assume that some of them occupy a leading position in the cryptocurrency market,
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:29:13 AM

judging by the fact that currency pairs are built from several cryptocurrencies, such as, for example, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and others, then yes, I assume that these are serious and authoritative cryptocurrencies.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:34:35 AM

judging by the fact that currency pairs are built from several cryptocurrencies, such as, for example, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and others, then yes, I assume that these are serious and authoritative cryptocurrencies.
by the way, diversification into strong cryptocurrencies is a strategic movement designed to get higher returns. I am a little familiar with the trade, so I know some of the chips.

stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:39:45 AM

by the way, diversification into strong cryptocurrencies is a strategic movement designed to get higher returns. I am a little familiar with the trade, so I know some of the chips.
pay attention also to the fact that the standard bitcoin-dollar currency pair is chosen. Do you think it is really standard and brings the greatest profit or are there other explanations for this?
geokilla

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:48:07 AM

friends, let me answer. This is really a standard currency pair, so to speak an obvious choice for strong profits, although with the least susceptibility to these assets.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:53:21 AM

How does AMFEIX manage investor funds? To be more precise, I mean the strategy used in trading. I assume that in view of the specific nature of the trade and the goal of the traders, there should be universal ways of making profit.
geokilla

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:58:48 AM

How does AMFEIX manage investor funds? To be more precise, I mean the strategy used in trading. I assume that in view of the specific nature of the trade and the goal of the traders, there should be universal ways of making profit.
everything is simple. A certain percentage of funds are for long-term trading, another percentage is for short-term. The assets are also distributed among the leading cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:04:00 AM

everything is simple. A certain percentage of funds are for long-term trading, another percentage is for short-term. The assets are also distributed among the leading cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.
I assume that the bitcoin currency pair - the dollar should be the largest percentage of funds, and the rest - the rest of the cryptocurrencies. But trading funds, by the way, should also be traded using margins so that there is a certain profit even from small positions.
KingCliff

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:27:28 PM

I'm a trader of 25 years. IMO Amfeix is just another Ponzi scheme. Yes, they payout atm. All Ponzi schemes will pay out until they can't.
The way Ponzi schemes work is that most people leave their funds in there wanting more incredible returns. This fact is what supports a Ponzi scheme.
The returns claimed are impossible for even pro traders to attain. Unreal returns are the first red flag.
The second is the lack of review comments. If this scheme has been running since January then where are all the satisfied comments? They only go back as far as May.
The lack of transparency is the next red flag. Legitimate investment funds must provide all information about who runs it, where they are located and how they do it.
All the Bitcoin so-called "investment" schemes have failed. Bitconnect even listed on exchanges to be traded and lasted for years. It worked until it collapsed.
The other ones, Bitpetite and the other recent one (can't remember its name) were scams. If the return is too good to be true it probably isn't real.
You might not think 0.1 BTC as a min investment is much but that's over $1,000 atm. If you get even one thousand people to pitch in that's a million dollars.
This scheme will collapse just like the others. Having said that, if you get in early on any Ponzi scheme you can make money if you withdraw your profits.
Letting everything ride forever guarantees that you will be taken in the end. If you can get your money back, withdraw it then you can let the rest ride.
This way you haven't lost your money. It's just that human greed takes over most people's minds. They WANT TO believe it's true and ignore all the red flags.
Conclusion: If you have a thousand bucks to lose then go for it. When/if you get your money back, withdraw your initial investment and then you've got nothing to lose.
dblltke

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:45:54 AM

Hey guys new here, I've personally have been invested in amfeix since January 8th 2018. Back in September 2017, The creator (which I have been following since July 2017) dm'd me in while doing market research about his potential idea of a fund  (still have the messages). on October 12th he messaged me saying the fund was open. .1 Btc was the minimum investment. but I was pretty skeptical about it still as I hadn't done much research , so I just watched on the sidelines and did my DD. After around ~ 3 months of watching him turn his ideas/visions into reality and have consistently more wins trades than losses I decided to invest. So far up until now soon to be 7 months I have seen 620% gains on my BTC and 1420% on my USD value. Thanks to BTC rallying. And his excellent trading skills / risk management. The creator has longterm goals. This is only the beginning.

My favorite part is how the profits from you and your referrals are compounded daily. And the ability to withdrawl anytime. They just need a max of 24 hours to confirm the withdrawal.

Basically, the way I see it. Amfeix is a bitcoin bank that pays higher than average monthly interest. Real game changing stuff.

.02 BTC (~$200) invested in amfeix over a period of 5 years at a conservative 8% monthly. would become 2.03 Btc (~18,800) at todays Btc rate.

That is a very conservative calculation. Of course there is that risk the the creator exit scam. although based on my personal DD that is very very unlikely.

I see it as a low risk high return type of investment. My initial Btc investment was an amount I would not lose sleep over.

my reff link incase anyone wants to give it a try..

https://amfeixportal.com/platform/referrer/xQuoh3oimWo1otzXD2b6XgksDPpXifcJTRjToWCCSu1s
dblltke

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:54:59 AM

I'm a trader of 25 years. IMO Amfeix is just another Ponzi scheme. Yes, they payout atm. All Ponzi schemes will pay out until they can't.
The way Ponzi schemes work is that most people leave their funds in there wanting more incredible returns. This fact is what supports a Ponzi scheme.
The returns claimed are impossible for even pro traders to attain. Unreal returns are the first red flag.
The second is the lack of review comments. If this scheme has been running since January then where are all the satisfied comments? They only go back as far as May.
The lack of transparency is the next red flag. Legitimate investment funds must provide all information about who runs it, where they are located and how they do it.
All the Bitcoin so-called "investment" schemes have failed. Bitconnect even listed on exchanges to be traded and lasted for years. It worked until it collapsed.
The other ones, Bitpetite and the other recent one (can't remember its name) were scams. If the return is too good to be true it probably isn't real.
You might not think 0.1 BTC as a min investment is much but that's over $1,000 atm. If you get even one thousand people to pitch in that's a million dollars.
This scheme will collapse just like the others. Having said that, if you get in early on any Ponzi scheme you can make money if you withdraw your profits.
Letting everything ride forever guarantees that you will be taken in the end. If you can get your money back, withdraw it then you can let the rest ride.
This way you haven't lost your money. It's just that human greed takes over most people's minds. They WANT TO believe it's true and ignore all the red flags.
Conclusion: If you have a thousand bucks to lose then go for it. When/if you get your money back, withdraw your initial investment and then you've got nothing to lose.

The minimum was lowered to .02 (~ $200 currently) not too long ago. Amfeix currently manages 2698 BTC from if I'm not mistaken from 900+ investors. which is why he has not revealed his identity. For the security of our funds. Once security measures are in place I believe he will reveal.
Kingagraf

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:15:15 AM

Hey guys new here, I've personally have been invested in amfeix since January 8th 2018. Back in September 2017, The creator (which I have been following since July 2017) dm'd me in while doing market research about his potential idea of a fund  (still have the messages). on October 12th he messaged me saying the fund was open. .1 Btc was the minimum investment. but I was pretty skeptical about it still as I hadn't done much research , so I just watched on the sidelines and did my DD. After around ~ 3 months of watching him turn his ideas/visions into reality and have consistently more wins trades than losses I decided to invest. So far up until now soon to be 7 months I have seen 620% gains on my BTC and 1420% on my USD value. Thanks to BTC rallying. And his excellent trading skills / risk management. The creator has longterm goals. This is only the beginning.
My favorite part is how the profits from you and your referrals are compounded daily. And the ability to withdrawl anytime. They just need a max of 24 hours to confirm the withdrawal.
Basically, the way I see it. Amfeix is a bitcoin bank that pays higher than average monthly interest. Real game changing stuff.
.02 BTC (~$200) invested in amfeix over a period of 5 years at a conservative 8% monthly. would become 2.03 Btc (~18,800) at todays Btc rate.
That is a very conservative calculation. Of course there is that risk the the creator exit scam. although based on my personal DD that is very very unlikely.
I see it as a low risk high return type of investment. My initial Btc investment was an amount I would not lose sleep over.

https://amfeixportal.com/platform/referrer/xQuoh3oimWo1otzXD2b6XgksDPpXifcJTRjToWCCSu1s

You are saying, based on your due diligence, its very unlikely that the owners will run away with everyone's money and
that this is a low risk, high return investment. Would you care to elaborate why you see this as low risk?
In my view, this is a very high risk investment:
- Investors don't know who runs the company
- There are no traceable records or full audits of trades conducted. Might be a mix of ponzi scheme and limited trading for what its worth.
- They can either run away with your money, lie to all investors saying they did bad trades and lost all funds, got hacked or whatever other excuses there are. The best part is, there's no one to confirm or take responsibility in case that happens. 

BTW, stating that the owners and traders remain anonymous for security reasons is utter nonsense. All big exchanges and mayor blockchain developments have a face, offices, contact numbers etc. There are even other crypto investment & portfolio funds, where the managers are known. Its typically the Scams which pull the anonymity card. Bitconnect, BitPetite, LazerOnline or all the other fake mining and trading scams which we have seen so many in 2017. Pairing this security excuse with the support staff response to me saying the CEO is a 19 year old kid who is a genius trader managing over 2500BTC is really the best indication to stay away.

Lastly, instead of addressing raising concerns by the community, Amfeix rather runs aggressive counter measures on social media, banning twitter users, reporting review comments on Trustpilot and hiring content pushers on this forum to flood this thread with nonsense fake arguments.

As great as this whole "trading fund" sounds, if the company doesn't provide information or measures to secure investors funds, i would advise everyone to stay away. Its already enough risk to give someone you don't know money to trade for you (not even seeing the trades he does), but at least investors should have a piece of mind that the company is trustworthy. Maybe they can have half of the fund in a third party escrow account of sorts. But again, when i made these suggestions on the telegram group i was banned
dblltke

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:41:47 AM

You are saying, based on your due diligence, its very unlikely that the owners will run away with everyone's money and
that this is a low risk, high return investment. Would you care to elaborate why you see this as low risk?
- There are no traceable records or full audits of trades conducted. Might be a mix of ponzi scheme and limited trading for what its worth.
- They can either run away with your money, lie to all investors saying they did bad trades and lost all funds, got hacked or whatever other excuses there are. The best part is, there's no one to confirm or take responsibility in case that happens. 

BTW, stating that the owners and traders remain anonymous for security reasons is utter nonsense. All big exchanges and mayor blockchain developments have a face, offices, contact numbers etc. There are even other crypto investment & portfolio funds, where the managers are known. Its typically the Scams which pull the anonymity card. Bitconnect, BitPetite, LazerOnline or all the other fake mining and trading scams which we have seen so many in 2017. Pairing this security excuse with the support staff response to me saying the CEO is a 19 year old kid who is a genius trader managing over 2500BTC is really the best indication to stay away.

Lastly, instead of addressing raising concerns by the community, Amfeix rather runs aggressive counter measures on social media, banning twitter users, reporting review comments on Trustpilot and hiring content pushers on this forum to flood this thread with nonsense fake arguments.

As great as this whole "trading fund" sounds, if the company doesn't provide information or measures to secure investors funds, i would advise everyone to stay away. Its already enough risk to give someone you don't know money to trade for you (not even seeing the trades he does), but at least investors should have a piece of mind that the company is trustworthy. Maybe they can have half of the fund in a third party escrow account of sorts. But again, when i made these suggestions on the telegram group i was banned

Yes, so when I said I see Amfeix as a low risk / high reward type of deal that is because in my case my initial investment was nothing I would sleep over. Something was willing to lose. as I alway go by that general rule. What is the most I can lose ( My initial investment). The most most I can gain? who knows. but the max I can really lose is my initial investment. Which like I said I am willing to lose. I guess my interpretation of low risk / high reward, is that I can only lose my small initial investment. but has potential to grow much much more over time with compound interest. Now the minimun is much much less. So thats good for new investestor. Now, would I personally allocated 100% of my funds in Amfeix? not atm tbh.

All these mayor blockchain developers you speak of are pretty high profile people that already have many security measures in place. not really comparable to him, a 19 year old. That just opened this fund 9 months ago. Thats is not very long. Going from managing his own $ to managing now 2698+ Btc. That makes him a target to people with bad intention. Like others have said people have gotten hurt for much less. So it is in our best interest he currently remain like that.

You do have a point there. I do believe amfeix themselves should definitely address all these concerns . They do though have a live chat on there page that works 24/7 I'm sure if being polite they will answer anything.

Sometimes I think that delete those type of messages on telegram to not scare away potential investors. Although I believe they should address them in that chat. instead of deleting them. The thing is I'm sure they have answered a similar question in that past. And don't wanna flood the chat with the same question over and over so thats why the direct the questions to the live chat.

Kingagraf

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:04:07 AM

Yes, so when I said I see Amfeix as a low risk / high reward type of deal that is because in my case my initial investment was nothing I would sleep over. Something was willing to lose. as I alway go by that general rule. What is the most I can lose ( My initial investment). The most most I can gain? who knows. but the max I can really lose is my initial investment. Which like I said I am willing to lose. I guess my interpretation of low risk / high reward, is that I can only lose my small initial investment. but has potential to grow much much more over time with compound interest. Now the minimun is much much less. So thats good for new investestor. Now, would I personally allocated 100% of my funds in Amfeix? not atm tbh.

All these mayor blockchain developers you speak of are pretty high profile people that already have many security measures in place. not really comparable to him, a 19 year old. That just opened this fund 9 months ago. Thats is not very long. Going from managing his own $ to managing now 2698+ Btc. That makes him a target to people with bad intention. Like others have said people have gotten hurt for much less. So it is in our best interest he currently remain like that.

You do have a point there. I do believe amfeix themselves should definitely address all these concerns . They do though have a live chat on there page that works 24/7 I'm sure if being polite they will answer anything.

Sometimes I think that delete those type of messages on telegram to not scare away potential investors. Although I believe they should address them in that chat. instead of deleting them. The thing is I'm sure they have answered a similar question in that past. And don't wanna flood the chat with the same question over and over so thats why the direct the questions to the live chat.

Sorry to say, all your responses sound like the admin staff of the website chat or telegram channel, even if you probably don't directly work for Amfeix.
You are well aware that the website wont answer any hard questions, neither does the telegram group. I just get the same responses you are giving above for the past 4 months. (Safety of the owner, its just a small investment so don't put more that you are willing to loose, if you think its too risky don't invest we will reveal the identity soon, more licenses and offices are being established etc etc.)

My aim here is to make sure potential new investors are aware that this might be a scam and they might loose all they money.
Until the apparent 19 year old genius trader managing around 27 000 000 $ can ensure that investors money can only be lost by trading and not by his or his teams deep pockets, I'm going to keep asking these questions.

BTW, last time i asked the life chat where i can find information on the indonesian license, as it doesn't show what mode of business the company is allowed to do. They only said that the info can be obtained by the local authorities and that they don't have any link, number or further information, nor any translation of the license. Very forthcoming and helpful. For me it appeared that they don't want anyone to dig deeper.

Anyways, everyone responsible for their own actions, but advertising this as a ground breaking new world order investment fund, is not what it seems to be.
dblltke

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:26:34 AM

Sorry to say, all your responses sound like the admin staff of the website chat or telegram channel, even if you probably don't directly work for Amfeix.
You are well aware that the website wont answer any hard questions, neither does the telegram group. I just get the same responses you are giving above for the past 4 months. (Safety of the owner, its just a small investment so don't put more that you are willing to loose, if you think its too risky don't invest we will reveal the identity soon, more licenses and offices are being established etc etc.)

My aim here is to make sure potential new investors are aware that this might be a scam and they might loose all they money.
Until the apparent 19 year old genius trader managing around 27 000 000 $ can ensure that investors money can only be lost by trading and not by his or his teams deep pockets, I'm going to keep asking these questions.

BTW, last time i asked the life chat where i can find information on the indonesian license, as it doesn't show what mode of business the company is allowed to do. They only said that the info can be obtained by the local authorities and that they don't have any link, number or further information, nor any translation of the license. Very forthcoming and helpful. For me it appeared that they don't want anyone to dig deeper.

Anyways, everyone responsible for their own actions, but advertising this as a ground breaking new world order investment fund, is not what it seems to be.

Agree with you. Amfeix could potentially all be a scam... there is no doubt about that. ALL new investors should be well aware of that for investing..

That is not cool that the people behind the live chat don't already have all this info prepared for potential investors. instead of pretty much saying " look it up".
I've personally ran into an issue where the profits from my referral were not reaching my account. I reached out to the live chat and there were no help whatsoever.... it wasn't until I messaged the Amfeix instagram ( which the owner runs) that everything was resolved. initially he direct me to the live chat. but I expressed how they are absolutely no help. and he apologized for that and resolved my issue asap!

Amfiex still has its little glitches here and there as the platform is fairly new.( no one has built a fund based on the ethereum blockchain.  With every update there a fixes to these issues. Slowly but surely he is perfecting the fund. Nobody has every built a referral system on the ethereum blockchain. a lot of firsts here guys.

But again REMEMBER please do you own due diligence. And if you do decide to invest please invest only an amount you'd be willing to lose. As everyone has stated this could potentially be a SCAM....
Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:51:28 PM

how does this fund work? I understand that bitcoin investors who place their bitcoins in a pool of digital assets will benefit. In turn, this increases the demand for coins and tokens, as the number of investors grows.
CampfireMethod

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:56:43 PM

how does this fund work? I understand that bitcoin investors who place their bitcoins in a pool of digital assets will benefit. In turn, this increases the demand for coins and tokens, as the number of investors grows.
yes, that's right, because every day an increasing number of people enter the cryptocurrency industry. This area offers great opportunities that should be considered and get a larger percentage of bonuses.
Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:59:25 PM

yes, that's right, because every day an increasing number of people enter the cryptocurrency industry. This area offers great opportunities that should be considered and get a larger percentage of bonuses.
I agree. Nowadays, you need not lose the opportunity to join this industry. Actually, AMFEIX offers exactly that. Our assets will be safe. Where do we need to start studying the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: