Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 03:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit?  (Read 6364 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:56:10 AM

in fact, the target audience of investors is more than extensive. The fund is also suitable for experienced investors who simply do not have enough time to engage in trade.
yes, trading really requires not only experience, but also time. Experience is also very important, and with it the choice of strategy. In this case, priority is given to a short-term strategy.
why exactly the short term? As far as I know, it is more risky, but in some cases, when a professional is involved, the profit can be higher and faster than in the case of a long-term strategy.
thomasjohn768

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:59:31 AM

friends, not only the choice of strategy is important here, but also correctly selected cryptocurrency and crypto-fiat pairs. Yes, the latter also take part in trade. An example is bitcoin / dollar.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:03:22 PM

friends, not only the choice of strategy is important here, but also correctly selected cryptocurrency and crypto-fiat pairs. Yes, the latter also take part in trade. An example is bitcoin / dollar.
I was not surprised at this. Bitcoin / dollar is too obvious a pair to make a profit, but do not forget about diversification in order to maximize profit with the least losses.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:06:55 PM

by the way, with regard to profit, it seems to me that right now it can be done as quickly as possible and in a small amount, if we talk about investors. The reason for this is that cryptocurrency has not yet received mass adoption.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:09:24 PM

by the way, with regard to profit, it seems to me that right now it can be done as quickly as possible and in a small amount, if we talk about investors. The reason for this is that cryptocurrency has not yet received mass adoption.
but how is it ...  :(after all, now a large number of people are joining the cryptocurrency world, so this factor should be taken into account. Along with an increase in investors, the value of assets is growing.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:12:47 PM

but how is it ...  :(after all, now a large number of people are joining the cryptocurrency world, so this factor should be taken into account. Along with an increase in investors, the value of assets is growing.
and yet, cryptocurrency has not yet been recognized as a means of payment around the world, and in some countries it is also prohibited. Therefore, AMFEIX jurisdiction clearly applies to those countries where cryptocurrency is valued. But there are few such countries.
thomasjohn768

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:15:31 PM

personally, I would like this situation to change. It is necessary to introduce future investors to cryptocurrency. This is pretty interesting. Moreover, it is not necessary to trade here.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:18:46 PM

personally, I would like this situation to change. It is necessary to introduce future investors to cryptocurrency. This is pretty interesting. Moreover, it is not necessary to trade here.
yes, I am also pleased with the fact that I can not engage in trade, but can just invest in a fund, and professionals will do it for me. Only I wonder what their reward is?
thomasjohn768

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:21:13 PM

yes, I am also pleased with the fact that I can not engage in trade, but can just invest in a fund, and professionals will do it for me. Only I wonder what their reward is?
yes, I completely agree with you regarding trading. As for the award, the developers distribute the profit in a ratio of 2: 8, i.e. 20% of the profit is received by experts, and 80% goes to you.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:24:21 PM

yes, I completely agree with you regarding trading. As for the award, the developers distribute the profit in a ratio of 2: 8, i.e. 20% of the profit is received by experts, and 80% goes to you.
if I understand correctly, then experts get profit only if the trading process was successful. Well that's a great policy. Experts are directly materially interested in making a profit.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:27:39 PM

friends, I would also like to note the lack of necessary resources for many investors to trade. It is not even a matter of experience or lack of time and skill, namely, that it is not possible to conduct research.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:30:14 PM

friends, I would also like to note the lack of necessary resources for many investors to trade. It is not even a matter of experience or lack of time and skill, namely, that it is not possible to conduct research.
why research is needed? Or do you mean by research activities that are aimed at improving the efficiency of growing assets? Tell us more about this.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:33:28 PM

why research is needed? Or do you mean by research activities that are aimed at improving the efficiency of growing assets? Tell us more about this.
in principle, you already said everything correctly. Yes, this is precisely the kind of research. It is necessary to conduct regular monitoring, which would show what needs to be changed in tactics in order to increase profits.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:38:25 PM

in principle, you already said everything correctly. Yes, this is precisely the kind of research. It is necessary to conduct regular monitoring, which would show what needs to be changed in tactics in order to increase profits.
yes, it turns out that if experts are interested in increasing the value of assets, then they will do everything possible and impossible to do this. And this process really takes time.
thomasjohn768

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:41:27 PM

friends, also consider the volatile world of cryptocurrencies. Today you can have everything, but tomorrow nothing. Therefore, do not be so sure that you can easily make a profit. It took experts more than one year to achieve a certain level of professionalism.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:44:12 PM

note also that in addition to conducting research, it is also necessary to replenish the fund with various coins. This, in fact, is done regularly at AMFEIX. Everything is done in the interests of investors.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:47:22 PM

note also that in addition to conducting research, it is also necessary to replenish the fund with various coins. This, in fact, is done regularly at AMFEIX. Everything is done in the interests of investors.
not only this is done in the interests of investors. They are given access to financial instruments. This, in my opinion, is one of the most important properties of the fund. Investors have complete freedom in terms of trade.
Alaa

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:50:31 PM

not only this is done in the interests of investors. They are given access to financial instruments. This, in my opinion, is one of the most important properties of the fund. Investors have complete freedom in terms of trade.
yes, that's great. It turns out that first of all, before becoming part of the community, you will need to have a wallet, do I understand correctly? Or is it not necessary?
ltcdice

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:53:19 PM

yes, that's great. It turns out that first of all, before becoming part of the community, you will need to have a wallet, do I understand correctly? Or is it not necessary?
in general, it is necessary. You can create a wallet by going to the fund's website. This is the same site that some users consider fraudulent. And in general, I noticed that AMFEIX has a lot of those who do not believe in it.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:56:10 PM

guys, and I believe that AMFEIX is worth trusting the professionals included in the fund with their assets, because they will not only increase the value of your assets, but also help spread the cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: