Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit?  (Read 6313 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:29:04 PM

it is the type of cold storage used in AMFEIX. Plus, professionals do not sell all assets. Usually this percentage is only 30-50% of the investment, the rest are just stored in a cold storage.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:32:20 PM

it is the type of cold storage used in AMFEIX. Plus, professionals do not sell all assets. Usually this percentage is only 30-50% of the investment, the rest are just stored in a cold storage.
except that they are stored in a cold storage, they are stored in the base currency or bitcoins. In general, this is a fairly convenient asset storage system, as it seems to me.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:35:05 PM

except that they are stored in a cold storage, they are stored in the base currency or bitcoins. In general, this is a fairly convenient asset storage system, as it seems to me.
yes, it is comfortable. Users can only monitor the security of their account and its confidentiality so that keys and passwords do not fall into the hands of attackers.
Alaa

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:38:24 PM

friends, I am glad that AMFEIX works on the most secure cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. I believe that it matters for large assets: cryptocurrencies should not be wasted.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 03:41:24 PM

friends, I am glad that AMFEIX works on the most secure cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. I believe that it matters for large assets: cryptocurrencies should not be wasted.
I completely agree with you. In general, it seems to me that right now we have many opportunities in order to make a profit as early investors. Cryptocurrency has not yet become a mass tool.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:44:34 PM

I completely agree with you. In general, it seems to me that right now we have many opportunities in order to make a profit as early investors. Cryptocurrency has not yet become a mass tool.
well, in this case, you need to wait until it becomes a reality. And so that the expectation is not boring, you need to become part of this fund in order to understand all its subtleties and master all financial instruments.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:47:53 PM

for some reason, I just now asked the following question: how to make a withdrawal of funds? As I understand it, to start working on AMFEIX you need to create a wallet on the site. It turns out that from the same wallet I can make a withdrawal of funds?
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:50:09 PM

for some reason, I just now asked the following question: how to make a withdrawal of funds? As I understand it, to start working on AMFEIX you need to create a wallet on the site. It turns out that from the same wallet I can make a withdrawal of funds?
absolutely true. In addition, you need to make a request that will be considered by the system and after approval, your funds will be transferred to a wallet from which you can transfer them further.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:56:59 PM

absolutely true. In addition, you need to make a request that will be considered by the system and after approval, your funds will be transferred to a wallet from which you can transfer them further.
I repeat: in order to invest, you need to familiarize yourself with the risks and accept them if you decide to be part of this fund. And, most importantly for investors, you make a profit and only after that experts will receive it.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:59:25 PM

I repeat: in order to invest, you need to familiarize yourself with the risks and accept them if you decide to be part of this fund. And, most importantly for investors, you make a profit and only after that experts will receive it.
by the way, this is really an important nuance. It turns out that while there is no profit on the part of the investor-participant, the expert does not get it either, right? and if it does, then in what proportion is it distributed?
ltcdice

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:02:16 PM

by the way, this is really an important nuance. It turns out that while there is no profit on the part of the investor-participant, the expert does not get it either, right? and if it does, then in what proportion is it distributed?
it is distributed in the ratio of 80:20, that is, the investor receives a larger percentage, and the expert who carried out the smaller one receives it. Plus really in the justice of the distribution of this profit.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 04:05:04 PM

I would add that there is no binding in this interaction, the profit is distributed when it really appears. Based on this, we can say that experts are financially interested in increasing the value of assets.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:08:19 PM

I would add that there is no binding in this interaction, the profit is distributed when it really appears. Based on this, we can say that experts are financially interested in increasing the value of assets.
absolutely true. They are here for this and are here to invest instead of us, investors who do not always have a large amount of time, resources and experience. Experience is probably even more important.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 04:11:21 PM

absolutely true. They are here for this and are here to invest instead of us, investors who do not always have a large amount of time, resources and experience. Experience is probably even more important.
I support you. Experience is what will allow to increase many times the profit from assets. Assets are our tools that are growing and we need to acquire good habits in order to maintain growth.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

I support you. Experience is what will allow to increase many times the profit from assets. Assets are our tools that are growing and we need to acquire good habits in order to maintain growth.
it is. Therefore, it is important to understand that experts in this regard will be most useful, since they already know all the details of trading. By the way, do you know how funds are distributed in the portfolio for different investment strategies?
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:17:06 PM

I know about this, let me tell you. Firstly, they will be distributed for two strategies - this is a long-term and short-term investment. Secondly, the distribution will be approximately the same for both strategies.
Alaa

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:20:17 PM

I know about this, let me tell you. Firstly, they will be distributed for two strategies - this is a long-term and short-term investment. Secondly, the distribution will be approximately the same for both strategies.
that's right. To be more precise, 45.5% of the funds are used for long-term investments, and 54.5% for short-term investments. As you can see, the difference is really insignificant.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:23:38 PM

that's right. To be more precise, 45.5% of the funds are used for long-term investments, and 54.5% for short-term investments. As you can see, the difference is really insignificant.
yes, that's right. By the way, it’s worth noting one more advantage: you can leave this fund at any time when you consider it necessary to do so. The fund will liquidate your position and send you your bitcoins.
ltcdice

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:26:07 PM

it seemed to me that this required a large amount of time. After all, it will be necessary to transfer the rest of the account to the wallet and only after that liquidate the positions and send bitcoin. Plus, the removal takes time.
Doublescripts

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:29:12 PM

it seemed to me that this required a large amount of time. After all, it will be necessary to transfer the rest of the account to the wallet and only after that liquidate the positions and send bitcoin. Plus, the removal takes time.
in general, in the steps you are absolutely right. But liquidation of positions will require only 24 hours. Then really comes the removal of your bitcoin from the AMFEIX fund and after that you will not see anything else.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: