Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit?  (Read 6312 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 10:53:14 AM

I personally am ready for such a long update. In principle, this is not very long, just as part of the fact that I can see my profit on the screen, this seems like a long process.
exactly. Losses you can also observe. If your assets have made a profit, then after 24 hours you will see a distribution in the ratio of 2:8 : 20% will be received by experts who trade assets and the rest - you.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:56:07 AM

I personally am ready for such a long update. In principle, this is not very long, just as part of the fact that I can see my profit on the screen, this seems like a long process.
exactly. Losses you can also observe. If your assets have made a profit, then after 24 hours you will see a distribution in the ratio of 2:8 : 20% will be received by experts who trade assets and the rest - you.
this is an excellent and fairly distributed reward. It turns out that capital will accumulate in the fund. If so, then this is wonderful: I can see how my balance grows.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 10:59:11 AM

this is an excellent and fairly distributed reward. It turns out that capital will accumulate in the fund. If so, then this is wonderful: I can see how my balance grows.
in general, yes. But you must be prepared for losses too. In this case, losses will be distributed based on the size of the participants' investments in the fund. Did you know anything about this?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:02:07 AM

in general, yes. But you must be prepared for losses too. In this case, losses will be distributed based on the size of the participants' investments in the fund. Did you know anything about this?
you gave me useful details. Now I know about it. Yes, of course, I'm ready for this. This is very important, even the developers in white paper warn about this, which must be taken into account.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:05:10 AM

friends, I would like to supplement the update information with the fact that you can withdraw the entire balance, the replenishment of which you are observing, from your account. This is very interesting, it seems to me.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:08:13 AM

friends, I would like to supplement the update information with the fact that you can withdraw the entire balance, the replenishment of which you are observing, from your account. This is very interesting, it seems to me.
at what point can I get everything out? I assume that it will be at that moment when I want to leave the fund. Can I do this or will I be bound by certain circumstances?
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:11:11 AM

at what point can I get everything out? I assume that it will be at that moment when I want to leave the fund. Can I do this or will I be bound by certain circumstances?
yes, you can leave the fund at any time and for any reason. This is one of its important advantages, since the project team trusts investors very much.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:14:08 AM

yes, you can leave the fund at any time and for any reason. This is one of its important advantages, since the project team trusts investors very much.
this is interesting. This is the first time I have seen such a project where developers fully trust investors. What else shows their confidence in investors? Maybe it's some kind of secret access?
Areuinsane

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:17:21 AM

by the way, about accesses. Developers give full access to all financial instruments. In addition, there is even no minimum investment period, which also leads to serious thoughts.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 11:20:21 AM

by the way, about accesses. Developers give full access to all financial instruments. In addition, there is even no minimum investment period, which also leads to serious thoughts.
it's just fantastic! Perhaps that is why you can freely exit the fund at any time, since there is no minimum investment period.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:23:33 AM

it's just fantastic! Perhaps that is why you can freely exit the fund at any time, since there is no minimum investment period.
yes, probably this is true. In a word, before the emergence of cryptocurrency in mass distribution, we can become part of this community and make a profit. Do you think we can do this?
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:26:49 AM

yes, and note that now the cryptocurrency industry is in a nascent state. And we are early investors who can make a profit at a later date than the rest.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:29:42 AM

yes, and note that now the cryptocurrency industry is in a nascent state. And we are early investors who can make a profit at a later date than the rest.
then what is the logic? If profit is made in the late stages, even though we are early investors, then when will those who entered this industry receive it later? I do not understand this a bit.
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:33:16 AM

then what is the logic? If profit is made in the late stages, even though we are early investors, then when will those who entered this industry receive it later? I do not understand this a bit.
yes, they will receive it later. In addition, AMFEIX makes a profit from trading, which means that if you use a long-term strategy now, then by the time other investors appear, you will already receive a certain income.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:37:17 AM

yes, they will receive it later. In addition, AMFEIX makes a profit from trading, which means that if you use a long-term strategy now, then by the time other investors appear, you will already receive a certain income.
well, probably it looks really interesting. By the way, you can compare this process with the acquisition of shares, because they are growing compared to the starting price point. Do you think I'm right?
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:40:55 AM

well, probably it looks really interesting. By the way, you can compare this process with the acquisition of shares, because they are growing compared to the starting price point. Do you think I'm right?
yes, you are absolutely right. It is worth saying that the project as a whole, I am sure, will be successful, since not all investors have free time and experience to trade or invest.
Areuinsane

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:44:06 AM

friends, it seems to me that I still have not understood why the developers trust investors so much. And what else, besides the lack of an investment period and exit from the fund at any time, is this trust manifested?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 11:47:53 AM

friends, it seems to me that I still have not understood why the developers trust investors so much. And what else, besides the lack of an investment period and exit from the fund at any time, is this trust manifested?
as I understand it, this is, first of all, their kind approach to the structure of the fund as a whole. The approach is based on transparency. It seems to me that I explained my point quite easily. Do you understand me?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Diamond digger

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:50:54 AM

as I understand it, this is, first of all, their kind approach to the structure of the fund as a whole. The approach is based on transparency. It seems to me that I explained my point quite easily. Do you understand me?
I would also add a few words about close cooperation with investors. This confirms the permission for their own wallets for investors, which they will be able to manage independently.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 11:53:32 AM

I would also add a few words about close cooperation with investors. This confirms the permission for their own wallets for investors, which they will be able to manage independently.
that's right. By the way, the idea with a wallet seems interesting enough to me, since it is a very important component of the fund. And, it seems to me, it is better to have one wallet, and not different ones.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: