Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump is not always a good idea  (Read 1558 times)
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:25:09 AM

For sure it is not, but during the last 18 months, the market was falling down and every single token that went live on exchanges showed a dramatic price decrease. Right now, things are changing and it is more profitable to hold a coin rather than to sell at the beginning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:05:10 PM

Its all about decision making ,you are the one to decide whether to dump or to hold but its better to hold coins with very good potential than just holding unreasonable tokens ,coins or tokens with real use case will never lose value for ever they will always appreciate in value over time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:26:49 PM

Dump sometimes destroy the good will of a project but most project .  70% of bounty hunters are fond of dumping after getting their various allocation and some investors does similar things, especially those who bought at private Sale. I have witness several occasions in which the dumped token surge x10 X20  after dump. Dumping is not a good idea and it does not help Projects to succeed.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:54:58 PM

At the same time it is good idea to buy more crypto. So why don't you buy it?
I believe everyone has a vision and for some people it is opportunity and for others it is regret
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:17:45 PM

The fact is its always a bad idea to dump all your tokens you get from bounties unless you promoted a not too good project ,I've seen few bounty projects that hunters dumped and later the token price surge in value for example Gowithme bounty ,so how many of you dump gowithme token? The token did 10x already

i also prefer to hold the ones that i got from bounty campaigns. because they are mostly crap and doesnt worth so much. so prefer to wait for a good bull run to sell them instead of selling atm.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:23:27 PM

The fact is its always a bad idea to dump all your tokens you get from bounties unless you promoted a not too good project ,I've seen few bounty projects that hunters dumped and later the token price surge in value for example Gowithme bounty ,so how many of you dump gowithme token? The token did 10x already

I never dump any tokens. It does not matter how good it bad it may be. I am a HODLer.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:27:45 PM

Today I do not advise to make a mass sale of this token. In the near future we will be able to see another big jump. I expect X30. Then sell.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:36:42 PM

You must know that most bounty hunters are just small players in crypto, so selling or dumping their rewards easily is just normal. ICOs must always consider that at the end of the day bounty hunters will dump their rewards right away, so the project team must have plan for that.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

i really do not know why do we need to dump the coin. That thinking is illogical, as if we just earn coins in one posting. Bounty hunters should not also dump coins. Imagine, for over 3 to 6 months and even more, we are working for the project. Then, after the campaign we just selling it 100 times than its ICO price. Investors also would not to sell coins because they might lose capital once they did it.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 02:44:22 PM

Today I do not advise to make a mass sale of this token. In the near future we will be able to see another big jump. I expect X30. Then sell.

the hope of all crypto asset holders is as you expected. but we are waiting for a pump that has not been seen, even though a bitcoin upward movement has occurred several times, there are not many altcoin assets experiencing price movements. we have to be patient, hopefully we can immediately see the sign of the pump that will occur.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:53:09 PM

i really do not know why do we need to dump the coin. That thinking is illogical, as if we just earn coins in one posting. Bounty hunters should not also dump coins. Imagine, for over 3 to 6 months and even more, we are working for the project. Then, after the campaign we just selling it 100 times than its ICO price. Investors also would not to sell coins because they might lose capital once they did it.
You must consider that there are many bounty hunters from countries where an opportunity to earn $ 100 for 3 months of work is a lot of money. that's why they sell right after they get the opportunity
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:03:06 PM

Thanks to bounty hunters you get coins and tokens for cheaper price when dumping begins ,whenever I detect good projects I always wait patiently for hunters to dump so I buy more,some projects are very good and many bounty hunters are too blind to see

it looks like we are doing the same thing about this decision ... because I also waited for the coin bounty hunter who sold cheap prices at the beginning of the coin to do a listing on the market ... and hold back for a few months and after that I got a big profit ... and it already I did many times on projects that have a good future ...

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:47:04 PM

You must consider that there are many bounty hunters from countries where an opportunity to earn $ 100 for 3 months of work is a lot of money. that's why they sell right after they get the opportunity
for now bounty campaign is indeed not too good anymore so I suggest you do not expect too much from bounty campaign, you must be able to find work in your world, bounty campaign will not guarantee your economy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kazun1989

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:49:59 PM

https://zonders.pro/?ref=kasun1989
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:55:38 PM

It will never be a good idea to dump any coins or tokens in the market especially when the coin just got listed immediately. The value for sure will get affected into it and that's what we are avoiding. If we just set our mindset to be like this for sure many of us are now billionaires. There is also a good side effect of dumping I guess. Those people who early dump the coins are those people that don't want the coin for long term and they are not ready to take it for the long term. Those people really need to get off those coins or tokens early so that valuable investors would come in Smiley
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:04:06 PM

Thanks to bounty hunters you get coins and tokens for cheaper price when dumping begins ,whenever I detect good projects I always wait patiently for hunters to dump so I buy more,some projects are very good and many bounty hunters are too blind to see

it looks like we are doing the same thing about this decision ... because I also waited for the coin bounty hunter who sold cheap prices at the beginning of the coin to do a listing on the market ... and hold back for a few months and after that I got a big profit ... and it already I did many times on projects that have a good future ...

they should think wisely not to do a dump when the tokens are listed, if they continue to do so, of course many will use it to buy at low prices

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:11:45 PM

Who want dump? I think no one want dump especially who is holding any token. From last year till now most of ICO coins dumped hard after end of ICO even they are listed on exchange. Who had not enough patience they sold on dump and got loss. Hunters should not just sold tokens after get listed if they are expecting something good. They should wait for good pump.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:04:20 AM

In fact, most people are ready to sell their tokens but whether it is dumping or pumping. Waiting for some tokens is indispensable because the tokens are of no value to them. I can say with a sense that after the exchange listing of any token, their development must be kept in force and the price of token will be protected from dumping.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:31:24 AM

Who want dump? I think no one want dump especially who is holding any token.
I guess the ones that will dump are bounty hunters and airdrop hunters or simply those who are working to to earn a crypto because they always want to earn easy money  but for those who are investors/traders they do already have other source of income so thats why they are hodling thier coins in a longer time .

Dump is not bad as long as you badly need the funds . dumping too early isnt also bad because you might not know if the value will fall hard the next day   .
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:49:41 AM

In fact, most people are ready to sell their tokens but whether it is dumping or pumping. Waiting for some tokens is indispensable because the tokens are of no value to them. I can say with a sense that after the exchange listing of any token, their development must be kept in force and the price of the token will be protected from dumping.

Yes, now the altcoin price decreased a lot in the market and now it is impossible for us to sell them in the market. Of course, some time is based on the developments they do in the market and this will tend to increase the price of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: