Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwants (prev Shopawl) is looking for a new owner (Auction)  (Read 105 times)
Shopawl (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Shopawl is now Bitwants.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:46:39 AM

Bitwants
http://www.bitwants.com

This is a crypto startup which is in revenue and have traction. It's a peer to peer crypto shopping platform where user can pay you in crypto and you fulfill their order on the store they want.

Why i am selling?

There are few reason. In order to scale it needs new development from scratch so code is 100% secure and can able to take new brokers/sellers to make it completely peer to peer. Right now you can only be one seller and run the site. But if you want it to make it true peer to peer. I'll recommend you to start a new code from scratch.

Second reason is the regulations and crypto condition in my country. Banks and govt don't support crypto startup so they can shut down our bank accounts etc. It is getting worse and worse.

How it was going?

It went all well. We initially launched it on Bitcointalk. We got featured by crypto news sites like TheMerkle, Bitcoin.com etc. We have more than 2500 users and have over 30,000+ USD in sales.

Tech Stack

It is PHP/Codeigniter. MySQL for database and HTML5 Bootstrap4 frontend.

What's the current status of project?

We closed it down. it's been almost 6 months. We were in middle of developing its version 2 which was lot much secure and was completely peer to peer.   But we couldn't finish it up. So our CTO left and i left stranded. But you can get back customers by sending just one email blast and some PR through news publishing sites.

We can't share google analytics stats as there is no activity from last 6 months.

Selling Price

It starts from $5000. We are selling it on minimal price just to cover our early development expenses. You can run the site in current state but i'll not recommend you to allow 3rd party brokers on platform because platform is not secure and scalable.

What you will get
Complete site including all users + social media pages + my future plans (if you are looking forward to new development from scratch)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agentF

Activity: 425
Merit: 307

PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 12:37:30 PM

How much money will cost me to pay you / your team to build the site from scratch in the way you wanted, with many sellers.

?

Shopawl (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:56:35 PM

How much money will cost me to pay you / your team to build the site from scratch in the way you wanted, with many sellers.

?

Check your DM. Let's discuss in details

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: