Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high bitcoin cash price go?  (Read 1091 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:46:00 AM

Well! Did you know?

Bitcoin cash is performing really well in the crypto market, several crypto experts predict that the bitcoin cash price prediction the price will rise in the upcoming years.

I want to invest in bitcoin cash, can anyone suggest me how high its price go?
Last year, we have seen Bitcoin Cash price was $3000. Bitcoin price will rise in the upcoming months. I hope the price would touch again $3000 by the end of this year or in the 2020. Everything may happen if BTC price will rise more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:34:44 AM

I have never liked bitcoincash, but it is certainly a good coin for trading. There is some huge volatility here. I suspect the price may go quite high, but then will fall back again. Long term I still don't like it, and can't really see a proper use case beyond speculation.

haha it's so stupid if you don't like this coin. Bitcoin Cash is my favorite coin after bitcoin, this coin has a very good potential to trade, in 3 months the coin is able to increase 4 times.
Now I'm holding this coin and preparing to go back to $ 1500 like last 2017.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:02:09 AM

Bitcoin cash is a good coin for invest and thats is one of my favorite coins. Bitcoin Cash have a good increase in a last few months, i think it will keep rise.  For the next year i think the price will hit $1K.

We don't need next year, we will see if bitcoin remains very bullish and continues until $20K or more, we will likely see $1,000.
BCH is a good coin, lots of backers and investors putting their money on it, and it's really down, I mean a lot compared to its ATH.
Like bitcoin, our basis of the high is its ATH and we believe we will breach that ATH soon, so same with BCH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:07:48 AM

well prediction may accurate and may not, so my prediction for BCH if bull run coming again is higher then before .
its will be range 5k-8k$, bch is one of famous altcoin with high daily volume, so i guess its will be good coin for investment.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:18:21 AM

Sorry but I don't have bitcoincash I already sold it,  but because bitcoin rising expect the bitcoin cash too will increase the price.
But the potential of the bitcoin cash is not same to the bitcoin because bitcoin more potential than bitcoin cash but I believe maybe bitcoin cash will increase more the value range between the value of $1000-$2000 I think.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:45:30 AM

Man, it is not possible to do that. If you want some kind of criteria, just take a look at the previous highs.

P.S. I think that this thread better belongs at the speculation section not here.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:03:07 AM

Bitcoin cash is a good coin for invest and thats is one of my favorite coins. Bitcoin Cash have a good increase in a last few months, i think it will keep rise.  For the next year i think the price will hit $1K.

We don't need next year, we will see if bitcoin remains very bullish and continues until $20K or more, we will likely see $1,000.
BCH is a good coin, lots of backers and investors putting their money on it, and it's really down, I mean a lot compared to its ATH.
Like bitcoin, our basis of the high is its ATH and we believe we will breach that ATH soon, so same with BCH.
Looking from the past ATH well if you have enough spare money to invest this coin is inside the top 10 of CMC so the potential to bring much higher appraisal can be expected, if bitcoin will remain bullish this year and keep trying to break new levels this coin will also follow the lead and make its
own bullish movements.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:07:49 AM

Bitcoin is a highly volatile asset, so you should very carefully look for an entry and exit point.

Best strategy: "buy and hold"

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:12:16 AM

I think it has done a good high now and would swing for some moments before pushing up to a greater height again,  let's keep close observing

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:44:50 PM

Well! Did you know?

Bitcoin cash is performing really well in the crypto market, several crypto experts predict that the bitcoin cash price prediction the price will rise in the upcoming years.

Last year, we have seen Bitcoin Cash price was $3000. Bitcoin price will rise in the upcoming months. I hope the price would touch again $3000 by the end of this year or in the 2020. Everything may happen if BTC price will rise more.
For me, Bch coin is not about anything , it is better to keep bitcoin because I am more confident in it than in bch , even if I choose between altcoins, I would rather choose ltc

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:56:13 PM

Bitcoin cash is one of the crypto that has a lot of hyip in the community and their team, it's good to do short-term trading to get some profits and it seems the Bullish trend will soon hit bitcoincash in the next few weeks.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:23:26 PM

Now I would recommend you wait a bit and not buy Bitcoin right now. most likely in the coming months, we will see a correction of up to 8 thousand.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:25:40 PM

Now I would recommend you wait a bit and not buy Bitcoin right now. most likely in the coming months, we will see a correction of up to 8 thousand.
I think the correction will not be in the near future, but if there is something not so low the price will fall to at least $ 9000.  But as for me, the growth will continue.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:31:45 PM

Bitcoin cash is one of the crypto that has a lot of hyip in the community and their team, it's good to do short-term trading to get some profits and it seems the Bullish trend will soon hit bitcoincash in the next few weeks.
I agree with you about short-term investments.  That is why it is suitable because it is difficult to believe it is a long-term investment.
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:55:19 PM

I agree with you about short-term investments.  That is why it is suitable because it is difficult to believe it is a long-term investment.

the current state of bitcoin is indeed improving, and indeed we should use it by means of short-term investments. because basically short-term investments are more profitable than others. because bitcoin is rising but on the other side the altcoin is declining. so we have to take advantage of this opportunity well.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:20:04 PM

When spoken in $ terms, Bitcoin cash's price can go as high as Bitcoin's price goes, because of the heavy correlation.
In BTC terms, I don't think that the price of Bitcoin Cash can ever be greater than 1/5 of BTC's price.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:37:53 PM

From a trading perspective, trading Bitcoin cash is more profitable for me than trading with daily price range of the Bitcoin. I never fall in the love with tradeable financial assets, other people around crypto markets do the same mistakes again.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:53:29 PM

Compared to the one that was in 2017,it is still very low,there is generally if I remember correctly it was for 3000 thousand dollars one token,so that still grow and grow,and in General the market quietly began to recover and show movement up,and for the fact that institutional investors began to stretch
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:57:50 PM

You don't need to wait next year, now the bull market is back, I think it will reach $ 1,000 soon. It is important that you consider investing in what price is reasonable, and do not invest all in once
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:47:04 PM

A conservative prediction would be $4000, that's the price range of its ATH, therefore it's possible to hit it again since bitcoin is dictating the tempo.
The bull run for altcoins has not started yet, therefore take the opportunity now to buy as sooner they will also rise like bitcoin.
I agree with you that every altcoin will have its own time, so with patience maybe we will find it. Although currently some altcoins are still showing a decline but in the future I am sure they will be able to rise again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: