Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to buy and sell in 2019  (Read 519 times)
Transhuman32 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:24:28 PM

Hello I traded bitcoin in the past. But most of the platforms on which I traded are dead now I think. I have also lost money on coinsecure. So now which is the best platform for trading Bitcoin from India? Is unocoin alive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:29:18 PM

which is the best platform for trading Bitcoin from India?
You could try Wazirx for buying and selling Bitcoin in INR. On Wazirx their are pretty good volume in the pair of BTC/USD.

Their is not good volume in the pair of BTC/INR but in the terms of buying bitcoin from INR through directly your bank account then Wazirx is the best option.

Bitcointalk
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=IN&amount=&currency=INR&place_country=IN&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search

localBitcoin will be my choice for now and ever.

amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:33:27 AM

Their is not good volume in the pair of BTC/INR but in the terms of buying bitcoin from INR through directly your bank account then Wazirx is the best option.

Don't trade in INR pairs on the WazirX exchange. They are not liquid and you cannot get them transferred to your local bank. Use the USDT pairs for exchanging and then head to P2P to get your USDT exchanged into fiat or vice versa.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:02:45 PM

Hello I traded bitcoin in the past. But most of the platforms on which I traded are dead now I think. I have also lost money on coinsecure. So now which is the best platform for trading Bitcoin from India? Is unocoin alive?

After the ban of Exchanges, P2P exchanges are doing good in India. Among all P2P, WazirX is clearly the best choice. It is very easy to buy/sell on WazirX.
Just deposit your Bitcoin in WazirX wallet, then sell it against USDT pair and finally sell USDT for INR on P2P. The volume is pretty fair. If your amount is below 20K INR, it will take 10-15 minutes maximum to clear all your order. If your amount is more than that then it might take little more than hour to completely fill your order.
Transhuman32 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:07:24 PM

Thanks for the reply guys .So which one is better? Localbitcoin or Wazirx?
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:11:45 PM

Go with localbitcoins and choose to trade with guys with positive feedback.

Curious to hear how you lost money with Coinsecure?

webtricks
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:24:46 PM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Both are different. It depends upon your priority.
If you want fast trade like we had during the times of Coinsecure or Zebpay then go for WazirX. But there is one catch while using WazirX. P2P network of WazirX is mostly anonymous. You won't know the details of buyers like you do in case of other P2P. Like normal exchange anyone can buy your USDT by sending money in your account. It may not be fully safe. They have option of 'Preferred Buyer or Seller' but it ain't the same thing.
Whereas in case of LocalBitcoins, you can see the details of buyers before selling which provides more security.
playboy654

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:58:21 PM

Go with localbitcoins and choose to trade with guys with positive feedback.

Curious to hear how you lost money with Coinsecure?
Most guys on LBC got positive unless their ads won't be available on the first pages.

And also I never used Wazirx and we may not know how long we need to wait for our trade to be completed but when it comes to LBC the trade will be cancelled if the buyer or seller didn't make the payment in 90 minutes.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:19:09 PM

I would say localethereum as it does not require ID. Acquire ethereum then Changelly / Shapeshift into BTC.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:20:59 AM

After the ban of Exchanges, P2P exchanges are doing good in India. Among all P2P, WazirX is clearly the best choice. It is very easy to buy/sell on WazirX.
Just deposit your Bitcoin in WazirX wallet, then sell it against USDT pair and finally sell USDT for INR on P2P. The volume is pretty fair. If your amount is below 20K INR, it will take 10-15 minutes maximum to clear all your order. If your amount is more than that then it might take little more than hour to completely fill your order.

I have heard many times of WazirX and I thought they send INR to the bank but if you only get USDT and then finally have to go for P2P, what's the point of using WazirX? While dealing with INR, P2P is not at all safe.

webtricks
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:34:21 PM

I have heard many times of WazirX and I thought they send INR to the bank but if you only get USDT and then finally have to go for P2P, what's the point of using WazirX? While dealing with INR, P2P is not at all safe.

So what other options we have? After ban from RBI, it is not possible for any exchange to send money in users' accounts from its own account. WazirX is no difference. It is also a P2P network. I know P2P is not completely safe but I prefer using it for amount up to ₹50,000. Hackers mainly use hacked accounts for bigger trades hence you will find mostly genuine buyers for lower amounts.
I don't have many contacts over internet so P2P is my only solution at the moment.
I also sell Bitcoin for PayPal sometimes but this method has two drawbacks: first the exchange rates are not as good as P2P. Secondly, PayPal asks reason and source for any kind of receipt. So the reason you mention on PayPal has to match with your ITR which causes additional obligations.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 05:12:48 PM

So what other options we have? After ban from RBI, it is not possible for any exchange to send money in users' accounts from its own account. WazirX is no difference. It is also a P2P network. I know P2P is not completely safe but I prefer using it for amount up to ₹50,000. Hackers mainly use hacked accounts for bigger trades hence you will find mostly genuine buyers for lower amounts.
I don't have many contacts over internet so P2P is my only solution at the moment.
I also sell Bitcoin for PayPal sometimes but this method has two drawbacks: first the exchange rates are not as good as P2P. Secondly, PayPal asks reason and source for any kind of receipt. So the reason you mention on PayPal has to match with your ITR which causes additional obligations.

PayPal asks receipt? Till date PayPal hasn't asked me and since we have no other option, I feel that trading BTC via PayPal is better than using USDT and at what rate do you trade PayPal? I usually trade 20% more than the value as PayPal charges around 10% fee (4.9% + 5% currency conversion fee). 1:1 PayPal is a complete loss.

webtricks
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:28:47 PM

PayPal asks receipt? Till date PayPal hasn't asked me and since we have no other option, I feel that trading BTC via PayPal is better than using USDT and at what rate do you trade PayPal? I usually trade 20% more than the value as PayPal charges around 10% fee (4.9% + 5% currency conversion fee). 1:1 PayPal is a complete loss.

Whenever I try to withdraw my PayPal balance to bank account, it asks for the source of income. Like which type of income am I receiving and withdrawing.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

Whenever I try to withdraw my PayPal balance to bank account, it asks for the source of income. Like which type of income am I receiving and withdrawing.

I mainly select freelance as the option and I did not face any issues as my earnings here on the forum are mainly from freelance jobs as I don't buy and sell bitcoins. Even when I don't withdraw, it gets auto withdrawn via PayPal.

playboy654

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:54:29 PM

So you are okay with their high fee,I never tried to use paypal due to their complex requirements,you can even convert your btc into paytm via lbc which seems very easy.

iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:59:06 PM

I would suggest you to use peer to peer exchanges. Localbitcoins is obviously the best, you can try BitBNS too. Or you can directly trade with traders who are trusted. Mainly in localbitcoins, many a times pro traders leave their WhatsApp number to contact to which you can contact and make direct deals Smiley
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:44:08 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 10:12:42 PM by legendster

I would suggest you to use peer to peer exchanges. Localbitcoins is obviously the best, you can try BitBNS too. Or you can directly trade with traders who are trusted. Mainly in localbitcoins, many a times pro traders leave their WhatsApp number to contact to which you can contact and make direct deals Smiley

Like I said before. USE LOCALETHEREUM instead.

I would say localethereum as it does not require ID. Acquire ethereum then Changelly / Shapeshift into BTC.

Reasons to consider LETH :

1. Non custodial - meaning you control your wallet.
2. Nominal escrow fees / service charge - Unlike LBC which charges a lot of fees.
3. Escrow works smoothly and you can even see tx hash of the escrow.
4. Based on Ethereum and hence tx fees are really low and txs get confirmed in seconds.
5. Most importantly, NO VERIFICATION!

My profile : https://localethereum.com/profile/legendster  made over $5k in trades. So I really think you guys should give this site a shot.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:04:36 PM

This.

I'd say one can use LocalEthereum.com for ETH and local.Bitcoin.com for BCH. Both are non-custodial P2P exchange. Regarding conversion to BTC, one may try CoinSwitch.co as well. They do not even require any registration.

pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:18:22 PM

WazirX is a peer to peer exchange. It's not like zebpay which sends the money to your bank. In order to receive money in your bank you will have to proceed with a P2P trade.

Most guys on LBC got positive unless their ads won't be available on the first pages.

And also I never used Wazirx and we may not know how long we need to wait for our trade to be completed but when it comes to LBC the trade will be cancelled if the buyer or seller didn't make the payment in 90 minutes.
WazirX has an algorithm where it matches a trade and displays the payment details to the trader. If the trader does not makes the payment in 1 hour then the trade gets cancelled on its own.
Then the next match is attempted and thats how it goes on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███