Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTO] Quantum "QTM" Disrupting the VC Market with asset backed Token  (Read 95 times)
MercXue (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:28:44 PM

I’d like to announce QTM (its short for Quantum), a cryptocurrency token based on Ethereum.

QTM is based on the same code that CoinAlpha deployed for their hedge fund, but with tweaks specifically for Quantum. QTM improves different features, removes some disadvantages (e.g. tokens lost due to forgetting of passwords, etc) and resolves a big investment issue of theft.  I won’t write too many words, let’s jump straight to TL;DR version.

Tokens are purchased, the fiat is then invested in stable companies who are looking to expand or modernize or just want to sell. Most will be run by their original owners and they will most likely be female. Women business owners, entrepreneurs received only about 2% of all venture capital, even though they run more companies than their male counterparts and female led companies tend to be more profitable than their male counterparts.
All coins will be tradeable with no lock in period. The portfolio companies will be independently audited every quarter (Dec, March, June, Sept) with token holders able to review the full reports. The token value will be valued based on these financial reports just like stocks.  Dividends will be earned and distributed.
At the present moment approval of the offering is not completed due to the SEC being in full legal attack mode concerning Token offerings (think Kin and Kick). While I’m working on it we would like to start a small “Test the Waters” campaign. These tokens will be used to buffer the legal fund. For every $1 USD equivalent received, tokens will be transferred at a 90% discount ($1 = 10 tokens).
This will be done by sending a small amount of BTC to my own address, because we will treat these as donations and the tokens will come from the Bounty pool (it’s a legal loophole). I bet most of you have just thought “I got the catch!”  Hold on, I’m not asking you to send thousands of USD worth of coins, a few satoshis or Ethereum is enough. Total donation pool we expect to need to cover additional legal is equivalent to 5 BTC. 

So, if you want to get coins do the following:
1.  Go here “https://qcafund.com/contact”
2.  In the message box insert the last 6 digits of your wallet ID (used to verify the transaction)
3.  Send any amount to :
   a. If BTC : 3NCXt2G268MmxonyjpkR8REKyWhYBxWvgH
   b. If ETH : 0x891e173199B8fEE57bF7f34dB87792911736f5ba
4.  That’s it.  When QTM (anticipated July 15, 2019) is launched you will get part of new Tokens and your stake will be proportional to the amount you sent. I will work hard to launch QTM as soon as possible.  I will complete all necessary things, but extra legal work needs to be completed.  Feel free to support the development by sending donations using the above steps.

P.S.  I’m a veteran member of this forum. I have to use this brand new account to have a common name suggested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: