Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2.0 will bring big changes?  (Read 1240 times)
mendra_2009 (OP)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:34:03 PM

I read the news about Ethereum 2.0 will be launched at the beginning of next year (January 2020).
What if buying ethereum for now, is the right time? If there might be good advice from you, let's take time for this.
 Thank you.
Let see if this will bring for eth an epic comeback for next year well if I where you I'm going to buy eth as long as the price is not that high you can buy and hold it until next year so we can see what ethereum 2.0 will be a lot of changes will happen so we must better to see it on our own eyes and we will see the full upgrade on 2020.
For now the price of Ethereum is still under $ 300, isn't this already cheap enough or not too high. Yeah, I think there will still be a chance for us to buy it and hold it until the beginning of 2020. To be honest, I really am waiting for the presence of ethereum 2.0 not only for the price, but the main feature. At least that will make me curious for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:45:32 PM

The Ethereum 2.0, or Serenity (called affectionately) update is one of the most awaited ones in crypto history. There have been several rumors accusing that the update will be delayed, but Buterin has been updating the community regularly and has assured the users a couple of days ago that the development is on track and is not even delayed by a single day. I hope Ethereum will be back in price $1,000 on 2020.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:22:29 PM

I read the news about Ethereum 2.0 will be launched at the beginning of next year (January 2020).
What if buying ethereum for now, is the right time? If there might be good advice from you, let's take time for this.
 Thank you.

Ethereum has continued with several updates all of which have been an upgrade to existing network, I expect the Ethereum 2.0 to bring about big changes as you've asked, If you noticed the Constantinople update Constantinople which was supposed to include a hybrid PoW/PoS model as indicated by Ethereum roadmap, you will be sure that Ethereum 2.0 is going to including something better.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:25:22 PM

Ethereum blockchain updates are top notch and will always attract more investors thus leading to more growth. Also, owing to the level of its platform updates the coin is always highly valued.
Now refering to the major upgrade next year which is highly advanced thus making most people to be asking questions every now and then, think it will cause or give good returns to holders, so holding now looks a good idea to me. Nevertheless, remember this space is unpredictable, thus endeavour to be wise in all dealings.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:31:56 PM

Thank you.
I heard about that too. Do you know what is the advantage of Ethereum 2.0 if you compare with the current ?
Seems like buying ETH now is a good strategy to investing it before the price gone higher from now.

Many things will happen - it is supposed to be a kind of a revolution. Ethereum 2.0, also known as Serenity, is an ambitious project for many years, the purpose of which is to create affordable programmable money for the world. Over the next few years, Ethereum will be subject to numerous updates.
Serenity is a technically ambitious plan that should lead us to a true world computer.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:20:04 PM

Ethereum 2.0 should bring better change to ETH platform because of the prove of stake implementation that will occur ,since ETH is the second most popular coin it will do better than other POS coins we have in crypto space

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:30:19 PM

Usually I noticed that when there is an upcoming news about any development on a particular coin or platform, it is usually effective when it is one or two months towards to actualization of that update.
At the beginning of this, it is usually good to but, but when the tie given is about to lapse, you might need to sell off, in order to avoid losing.

Good analysis and it is correct.
If a project is not rushed they mostly turned out to be fine or great.

Plus, there is already a back up for this update. Given that Ethereum is already known worldwide as number 2 (IMHO) then it wont be difficult for it to gain a lot of supporters.
Add up the now, Ethereum had always been my 2nd choice when a sudden increase in transaction fees in bitcoin is happening and also the slow confirmations.
So, it will have a great impact specially that its news is being spread so early.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:33:01 PM

Yes i think buying and accumulating more and more eth is good strategy that will hopefully bring massive profits next year, personally im expecting an explosive 2020 for eth as most experts are also expecting big rally in eth price.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:40:34 PM

I am sure that now it is the best time for buying Ethereum.
Ethereum went from 100USD to 300USD in few weeks and this growth was stable, price didn´t dump back.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:55:50 PM

In the same time, NEO wiil come with NEO 3.0 upgrade, Cardano should have finally fully-working platform, so many things come at same time and investors will have more interesting opportunities then Ethereum 2.0.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:10:34 PM

I still believe and believe that if ethereum still has good prospects and the support of many communities in the future, I will continue to increase the number of coins in ethereum

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:37:42 PM

Yes for sure it will. Owing to massive the upgrade is, it is heard at every corner of the crypto space, so yes it will bring massive change to both Ethereum blockchain and the crypto space at large. Actually one of the amazing thing about Ethereum blockchain is the way the team carry out their upgrade; that is, it will be so thrilling that everyone can't wait to use if first hand, and this is what shows how efficient a team is..

xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:45:52 PM

I am one of the fans of Ethereum, and the news about Ethereum 2.0 really makes me happy. If buying Ethereum now is the right time, I think that is not a definite answer. Because many are not right in guessing the price of coins on the market. However, I'm sure Ethereum will be back like its heyday.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:20:16 PM

updates made related to issues that have been complained by many users such as the speed and transactions security. ETH 2.0 is a refinement of ETH currently in circulation.
I'm sure ETH 2.0 will be more successful than now, their Dapps ecosystem is expanding and will continue to dominate Alt, when ETH 2.0 is released the price will definitely increase and there is nothing wrong investing from now on.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:23:00 PM

I am one of the fans of Ethereum, and the news about Ethereum 2.0 really makes me happy. If buying Ethereum now is the right time, I think that is not a definite answer. Because many are not right in guessing the price of coins on the market. However, I'm sure Ethereum will be back like its heyday.
I also think that ETH will come back to its ATH, but I do not know when this can happen because now the Ethereum looks very bad

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:54:11 PM

Of course it will cause big changes or bring more positive changes to both Ethereum blockchain and the cryptocurrency space in general. Ethereum's team knows that to be number 2 on CMC comes with great responsibilities and as such have been living upto expectations.
Also, owing to how huge this platform or blockchain update is; in my own opinion I think bagging now will pay off on the long run.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:02:10 PM

Thank you.

all ethereum believer is waiting for this ethereum 2.0
and if next year this ethereum 2.0 really born, i'm sure we will see ethereum price spike up and create new high in price

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:46:48 PM

That true and indeed wonderful of ETH team. Just like this year that ETH has been picking up from last year dump, next year looks wonderful already, all thanks to the next upcoming update.
If you check well, you will see most people the news is making rounds and people can't wait to experience it, therefore owing to this there is a huge chance of price uptrend, thus those holding will benefit a lot.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

The most anticipated update everyone is waiting for; this really shows that next year will be a good year for ETH, that is, it will be better than this year. Refering to your question, keeping this upcoming update at mind one won't be mistaken for saying that investing in ETH now will be worth it later on. Nevertheless, you can study the price movement to know the best time to buy it.

mendra_2009 (OP)

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:01:27 PM

Thank you.

I heard about that too. Do you know what is the advantage of Ethereum 2.0 if you compare with the current ?
Seems like buying ETH now is a good strategy to investing it before the price gone higher from now.
I certainly don't know the advantages of Ethereum 2.0, but I'm optimistic that it will be much better than now. For now ethereum prices are still under $ 300, after the presence of Ether 2.0 with all the new features I hope that it will easily reach $ 500. I have to think much more optimistically than now. Be patient to wait.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: