Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge coin is good or bad for investment ?  (Read 8006 times)
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:42:20 PM

hi friends now the current price of doge coin is very low and i want to invest in doge coin. So please i need your suggestion that i need to invest my money in this coin or not? And now the price of 1 doge is 31 sat please give me suggestion.

...'

look if you ask where it will go you far away from the ball park in this game and will probably never will make it big in this game, and i know my shit man/

simple equation that kids know

supply coins x price per coin = market cap

XRP == 100B supply x 0.38 price coin = 17B market cap --------->> now you want to know what it takes to hit 10 usd per coin for xrp(time,demand)
XRP == 100B supply x 10 usd price per coin = 1000B market cap---------->> which mean in order for xrp hit 10 usd per coin its need to have market cap of  ...

do you get it to jump from 17B market cap to 1000B(1 trillion) market cap alone and everything is relative in this game its mean if xrp will have 1000B market cap alone then bitcoin and litecoin and ethereum each one will have market cap of trillions not trillion which lead to the fact the all market cap will be around 30-40 trillion.....do you really think xrp will get there....no! why??? because people more and more educated in this space and stay away from huge supply coinss

now doge coin have supply of 120B coins which are much more then XRP ...go and play with the equation...

HELL ALL THIS FOURM AND NO BODY CAN EXPLAIN THIS SIMPLE SHIT WHAT IS GOING IN THIS PLACE, NOOBS LOST HERE UNTIL THEY GET TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE....YOU KNOW PEOPLE WAS STUCK WITH XRP AROUND 8 YEARS HHHH
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

You are plagiarsm your own post by post in on other thread. You could get banned for it just let you know. Don't need to make it too long post, just what are you trying to say on here? Dogecoin price will not be excess XRP (so the price is lower than $0.38?)

To those who bought doge some days ago, congrats for 40% profit if you have sold it yesterday when it listed on Binance
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:29:27 PM

I heard that Dogecoin now has a new home, namely binance. if indeed binance is one of the true real exchanges, maybe dogecoin will become one of the important coins now because it will experience an increase in prices.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

hi friends now the current price of doge coin is very low and i want to invest in doge coin. So please i need your suggestion that i need to invest my money in this coin or not? And now the price of 1 doge is 31 sat please give me suggestion.

Doge coin is a good coin and one of the most potentially to stay stronger as popular coin at coin market cap but is difficult to predict if their price can back again into their last price high. So learn well before to decide for your good, for me doge coin is for long term hold.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:50:32 AM

Dogecoin is good for investment especially if you have long term investments plan. Many investors that invest in many of the coins we have now have five to ten years plan before thinking of selling. However, if you are looking for quick gained then focus on Bitcoin and ethereum that has given good return to investors this year.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:18:58 AM

Dogecoin is good for investment especially if you have long term investments plan. Many investors that invest in many of the coins we have now have five to ten years plan before thinking of selling. However, if you are looking for quick gained then focus on Bitcoin and ethereum that has given good return to investors this year.
With strong barriers is much better to invest with bitcoin and Ethereum if you are thinking with much quicker results but if you have good spare money then thinking of this as part of your longer investment can bring good outcome.

It's good to buy then set your target sell value and leave for a while, wait till your target being hit by the trend.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:50:49 AM

With strong barriers is much better to invest with bitcoin and Ethereum if you are thinking with much quicker results but if you have good spare money then thinking of this as part of your longer investment can bring good outcome.

It's good to buy then set your target sell value and leave for a while, wait till your target being hit by the trend.

Your talking about short term goals mate  . not all people prerfer short term but some people like me prefer to go long term so i basically buy coins that are slow moving but eth is also applicable to this though the price of ethers is a bit expensive so i think doge coin is the best fit for this  plan   .  doge coins right now is still freaking cheap and dogecoin is also popular and indemand , so there is always a time that dogecoin can pump in the future.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:08:03 PM

I am sure this doge coin in this year to invest is very good and if you own or buy these coins I think you will get extraordinary benefits, the first you have to be patient when prices go down and when prices go up you should sell.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:25:30 PM

i think for now this coin is a good investment for short term, it was just listed in binance and yesterday it was up by 40% i think.. now its down by -4% so its the best time to buy for this coin

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:51:32 AM

Doge coin is a good coin and one of the most potentially to stay stronger as popular coin at coin market cap but is difficult to predict if their price can back again into their last price high. So learn well before to decide for your good, for me doge coin is for long term hold.
This coin is very old, I have been trading on this coin since I first joined in 2013, the price goes up and down, which means it is still suitable and profitable for trading and holding, although the potential is not too big like another new altcoin, but doge is still worth to buying
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:04:47 AM

I don't know, yesterday the development of the price is quite good. however, I do not recommend doge to be a long-term investment tool. well, but that's just speculation. for now, I choose ETH compared to other altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:09:29 AM

If a coin like doge coin will no value at all can list on binance and can have a market cap of over 425 million, then I am sure as hell that HST decision token with a market cap of under $2 million is worth far more and will be the next coin to list on binance. 
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:40:36 AM

I heard that Dogecoin now has a new home, namely binance. if indeed binance is one of the true real exchanges, maybe dogecoin will become one of the important coins now because it will experience an increase in prices.
Binance is only really useful and makes the price of the coin pump strong for new coins.
For Dogecoin, they really need to make breakthroughs to make the value of the business go higher. such as upgrading technology, community, cooperating with larger partners to expand liquidity.
Dogecoin is really one of the great alts with very cheap and fast transaction fees, it should take advantage of this to be more competitive instead of being stable.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:04:52 PM

In the last weeks I have come to realize that it is a good investment. it does not matter if it has real world use cases, it has something much better - real world exposure , there are several celebrities which often directly or indirectly contribute to huge exposure fot this jokecoin and helps it to get investors.

Kocret02

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:10:12 PM

doge coin is now held by many people, the potential of popular dogecoin is very high. but now for dogecoin to have a high price I think it is unpredictable it will take a long time to have a profit from doge, and maybe a doge for long-term investment is very reasonable

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:35:59 PM

Dogecoin rose to 41 satoshis days ago, then gradually fell to 31 satoshis. That price is a very good price to invest, because Dogecoin will rally back to 40 satoshis range for sure. I have my target price for Dogecoin above 60 satoshis, and will not sell at lower price. The recent rise of the coin equal to more than 44 percent rises, that is amazing, but I believe in Dogecoin and its much higher price.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:19:37 PM

do not think of investing into doge coin and earning fast profit from doge coins. the price of dogecoin is very low, and the increase in dogecon has never been monitored significantly on some exchanges. so I think you have to think more carefully if you want to invest in dogecoin.
All of investment don't take short time to get profit, even warren buffet has said the best time to hold invesment is forever.

It seems that Dogecoin must be able to raise prices to a high position if you want to be called a good coin for investment. now dogecoin still can't place a good position and still has a low price. so think about if you want to invest in doge coins.
therefore dogecoin cannot be considered as a good coin to be used as an investment because it is still very difficult for these coins to grow, so it is better to trade than to be an investment if you do not want to regret later
If it difficult to grow, how can you make profit while trading it?

wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:22:31 PM

I think Dogecoin is a very good secure coin.
Its very distrebutet and decentralized.
You dont have to fear of mega dumps its a natural market.
Its good to swing trade so pick it up at very lows and sell at highs.
Prefer BTC to DOGE.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:39:08 PM

if you drop your money in dogecoin when you created this thread, i think few days ago you already got a huge profit my friend
by the way, in my opinion this dogecoin was an old coin with huge support from their believer also this coin already proof it, if doge was a solid coin, because doge can survive in all market conditions
thats why i think this coin is good enough for investment,,
but remember, do not drop all your money in doge Wink

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:05:15 AM

Dogecoin is one of the most widely used cryptos, ranking along with Bitcoin and Ethereum. When crypto becomes mainstream, Dogecoin can become crypto default for merchant payments, this will get the value from time to time. Besides that, there is a strong team behind the doge and doge already has a strong community behind it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: