Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge coin is good or bad for investment ?  (Read 8005 times)
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:46:54 PM

in my opinion all the coins listed on the exchange and traded every day with large volumes every day is very good for us to invest, by talking about these doge coins, in my opinion good and suitable for investment for the future at a price of around 30 sat but this price is very stable and doge coins can penetrate the price of 60 sat when the market strengthens and there is good news about the doge and its price goes up
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:51:45 PM

At least to date, reviews about DogeCoin are quite forest.  Once I specifically studied the history of this coin, I realized that at the dawn of its development, almost no one believed in this project, but today Dogecoin practically performs the same functions that Bitcoin should have had.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 02:15:34 AM

in my opinion all the coins listed on the exchange and traded every day with large volumes every day is very good for us to invest, by talking about these doge coins, in my opinion good and suitable for investment for the future at a price of around 30 sat but this price is very stable and doge coins can penetrate the price of 60 sat when the market strengthens and there is good news about the doge and its price goes up
What you said are applicable during the early stage of crypto market but with the capital market clinching 2000+ everything about cryptocurrency investment is beyond investing in coin with large trade volumes everyday and listed on popular exchange site or else when you calculate your ROI after paying electric, internet bill etc you'll be left with nothing.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:06:00 AM

Buddy,,, you should look up about false trading volumes and especially wash trading which can create a false impression of large trading volumes.

So do not be fooled by exchanges that allow this to happen. And even on exchanges where supposedly it is real, do not believe it. Never base your investment purely on volume or purely on statistics you have no way of ever finding out for yourself to be true!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:16:42 AM

doge is good for use, but not for investment. there are many things that can be done with doge, one of which is transferring to minimize costs, or to provide tips and much more.

I held a doge for a long time, but in the end I only made a small profit. because of this I think doge is not one of the good coins for investment

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:39:28 AM

Years ago it was the best for tipping, these days much better options exist and long term investment is simple not an option with unlimited supply

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:57:31 AM

In fact, not too many people are interested in this coin because this is an old coin and all activities related to Dogecoin have stopped working in the past few years. I think the current price hike depends on the pump because if it doesn't work then this coin is just rubbish and no one will be interested in this shitcoin. I personally recommend that people research carefully before participating because any investment will have certain risks.

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:00:25 PM

hi friends now the current price of doge coin is very low and i want to invest in doge coin. So please i need your suggestion that i need to invest my money in this coin or not? And now the price of 1 doge is 31 sat please give me suggestion.

That’s your money and you must be responsible for that.

What can give is advice but don’t take it much as in the end it’s yours may be lose.

If you are a gambler for sure you’ll be needing doge as one of the best coin to use as betting materials and also doge is one of the most promising currency in crypto so I don’t think you need to doubt investing though you must be ready Incase it took a long before the recovery happens

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 12:32:21 PM

Years ago it was the best for tipping, these days much better options exist and long term investment is simple not an option with unlimited supply

It's still one of the best tipping coins in the market if you ask me, it never loses it's appeal although there are so many coins in the market that has the same concept.
I think Dogecoin has fully established itself over the years, they have sustained their community until now, this is the reason why they are still stable in the market.

muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:45:44 PM

Doge isn't good for investment, in my view. It was created for several years with infinite supply, and its price was always low. I am using Doge for withdrawing my funds from the exchanges with high fees, because paying the fee with Doge is better than paying with BTC or ETH, since its price is cheap.
When it is low prices we must also look at the supply of the doge and do an analysis first. some people also give opinion doge also does not hurt to invest. because the highest point also doge ever reached.

Dogecoin should not be excluded from the cryptocurrency portfolio. Despite the general bearish trend and the low cost of the coin, DOGE maintains its position and demonstrates sufficient volatility for earnings. A year ago, the token was $ 0.0003, and now it is already 0.002. That is, investors who bought it for the long term in 2018, today received almost 600% of the profit.

So the use of correctional jumps of Dogecoin can be a profitable earning strategy for any crypto investor.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:42:04 PM

Dogecoin transaction costs are very cheap, so many people use Dogecoin to withdraw their assets. And I have also been HOLD Dogecoin, because I believe that although this coin is not a good coin for investment, it can provide benefits. Because Dogecoin can increase the price up to 2x the original price.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:08:23 PM

Dogecoin transaction costs are very cheap, so many people use Dogecoin to withdraw their assets. And I have also been HOLD Dogecoin, because I believe that although this coin is not a good coin for investment, it can provide benefits. Because Dogecoin can increase the price up to 2x the original price.

At first, you were saying it's not a good coin for investment but afterward you were saying the price could increase up to 2x. If it is not a good investment, then what is good?
from the rest of altcoins, personally I think Dogecoin is the most stable one and the most used alternative coin so far.
even its transaction sometimes passes ETH, because of this price did not go down for 99% and kept stabilizing its price in around 20 satoshis.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:41:29 PM

Dogecoin is one of the most traded cryptocurrencies right now, it has a really big community. But for investing, it is not the best choice in my view. Its price is almost stable or increasing very slowly since its creation, and I don't predict that it will go up highly at least in the nearest future.
Brandonkelv

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:19:59 PM

To me dogecoin is like a stable coin (lol). Have been holding dogecoin for some times now thinking it will get to at least $0.1 but no way near dat price. Investing in other fast growing token is much more better. Thou it has a very large community and is mostly traded coins but the price movement is just too poor.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:19:54 AM

Still, the value of Dogecoin is going down in the market, which we don't see any upward trend in the market for doge because the Bitcoin market is going up and down, this makes the price of altcoins fluctuating more in the market. I hope the Long term is always good for Doge instead of short term.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:55:16 AM

I like Dogecoin, it`s the coin that survives trough years. Started as fun, from people to people, many people gambling with it, spending, from recent people drink coffees for Dogecoins. Dogecoin shouldn`t be an investment,  buy it and have fun with it, spend some Dogecoins. What is better is to invest in some mining equipment and try to mine some Doge, like that you will have some passive income in Dogecoins, and benefit is that you can use them anywhere.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:42:38 AM

Still, the value of Dogecoin is going down in the market, which we don't see any upward trend in the market for doge because the Bitcoin market is going up and down, this makes the price of altcoins fluctuating more in the market. I hope the Long term is always good for Doge instead of short term.
Dogecoin should not be considered as a long-term investment because the risk can be very large and we are completely unable to be sure of the market's uptrend or downtrend, so buying Dogecoin may adversely affect the profitability of you . I often recommend people to choose the good projects that are available in this market because those projects are participated by a lot of investors and greatly reduce the risks.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:26:06 PM

hi friends now the current price of doge coin is very low and i want to invest in doge coin. So please i need your suggestion that i need to invest my money in this coin or not? And now the price of 1 doge is 31 sat please give me suggestion.

It is very difficult to determine the growth of altcoin as well as doge, although it had experienced a good increase but it still has the same impact again as other altcoins come down when bitcoin goes down. if indeed you already have it by holding it, there is no harm in being held for hope there will be a change, but if you want to buy it, I can't give the best advice.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:43:16 PM

Dogecoin should not be considered as a long-term investment because the risk can be very large and we are completely unable to be sure of the market's uptrend or downtrend, so buying Dogecoin may adversely affect the profitability of you . I often recommend people to choose the good projects that are available in this market because those projects are participated by a lot of investors and greatly reduce the risks.
Indeed, in the last year, the market has warned us that altcoins should not be considered as long-term investments, some people do not realize and their assets have lost too much, perhaps they still crying right now, dogecoin also belongs to that class, even worse, it has become a product of obsolescence, light rays and dogecoin's back signs have weakened over time. Simply put, dogecoin has become a bad and unprofitable investment, the current trend is new and popular products
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:17:43 PM

I think doge coin is still good coin. Because dogecoin is one cryptocurrency that makes sense to be stored for the long term. This is often considered a joke because it has a very high supply.  Despite this, Doge has maintained his position and is moving forward. That's because it has uses in the real world and that is what gives value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: