Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to sell me Cardano ADA  (Read 150 times)
Moirlokostas (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:12:58 AM

Hi guys ,Ive been trying to get my hands on some Cardano ADA coins and this far I haven't been able to .
I dont have 3k to invest in ,I just want to spend 10-30 Euros initially and if I successfully trade some and Boone tries to scam me I will probably get some more..

If you have some coins to trade please dm me or mail me at kourloskostas@gmail.com.
I would really appreciate it guys 😊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:54:44 AM

Why don't you create an account in one of trusted exchange site, deposit your money, then buy Cradano on there?

There are lot of scam attempt on this forum, you should be aware
Moirlokostas (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:19:48 PM

I haven't yet found an easy way to do so .
The sites I've found either need more money than I can afford to give as a minimum , or for example coinbase need a utility bill which I don't have .I've contacted their support and they haven't been really helpful.

That's why I'm looking for someone to get over with this trade.

As for the scams ,I am aware that someone is gonna try to scam me but whatever , let him buy ice cream with that 10 bucks 😂
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:04:09 PM

Never trust in high-interest programs or services for you. You also know, in the crypto market, there are many scammers operating and they always create such programs.
Best of all, you should stay away from these programs and invest in better things. Although profit is not much, it will give you experience in the future and will help you earn more money.

Moirlokostas (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:49:12 PM

I couldn't agree more
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:58:06 AM

Hi guys ,Ive been trying to get my hands on some Cardano ADA coins and this far I haven't been able to .
I dont have 3k to invest in ,I just want to spend 10-30 Euros initially and if I successfully trade some and Boone tries to scam me I will probably get some more..

If you have some coins to trade please dm me or mail me at kourloskostas@gmail.com.
I would really appreciate it guys 😊
I didn’t get you, when did cardano became hotcake that the supply has finished for you not to be able to buy it easily on exchange, because I feel the only time you should look for someone that will sell a particular coin to you is when there is no longer supply available and the coin is scarce.

As far as I know, Cardano has 45 billion maximum supplies, and current supply is just 25 billion, and there are still many exchanges like Binance, Huobi and many more of them. You can check coinmarketcap to see the list of exchanges that will be convenient for you to choose, but I can guarantee you that these two that I mentioned are just the best for now.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:08:19 AM

You really don't need that much money to invest, just as hard as you can, just need a few ways to get coins that have good potential. don't have to be Cardano or Eos.
I prefer BCH or BNB compared to Cardano.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: