Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT NEED CAPITAL BECASUE THE BANKSTERS DEALYED MY PAYMENT  (Read 905 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:38:37 AM

it will still be there as an inactive flag that can be seen

AFAIK you're in DT so it's active. I have opposed it because as I said in the other thread I don't see ill intent on Csmiami's part. DarkStar_'s neutral is probably fair although I disagree with its wording.
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:48:40 AM

AFAIK you're in DT so it's active. I have opposed it because as I said in the other thread I don't see ill intent on Csmiami's part. DarkStar_'s neutral is probably fair although I disagree with its wording.

Fair enough. It's the system in action and that's good. Like I said in time I would review my own support of the flag if this is a 1 off. I agree with the neutral, as it paints the picture from beginning to end while also being a revision and de-escalation from negative; which can say more than words at times. A good reason not to handle the money of others while having a wobbly pops.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:35:32 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 02:53:34 AM by DarkStar_
Merited by suchmoon (4)

it will still be there as an inactive flag that can be seen

"Stole" is probably too strong. I'll change it when I get home.

edit: I think this wording is fair and accurately describes what happened.
Sent a user 0.26 mBTC too little when refunding them under the guise of transaction fees. Csmiami claims it was an accident and made things right afterwards, however they did consider 'playing' with the user's money and needlessly keeping it for a few days.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: