Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rent my signature - Legendary, green trust  (Read 724 times)
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:31:52 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 02:14:00 AM by Chris!
Merited by Matt9301 (1)

First off, I can't make any promises on how much I'll be posting. You could end up with 5 or 10 posts in a month. You could also end up with 50+. If you can't deal with the uncertainty I'd suggest paying per post. If you're willing to take some "risk" you can always make me an offer for the month.

FAQ

What rates do you charge? Do you accept shitcoins? Make me an offer I can't refuse! I accept Bitcoin, GRIN and Ravencoin. Anything else, probably not.

Does this include your avatar? Probably not. My avatar is very recognizable IMO and I'd like to keep it that way.

Are you willing to post X amount of posts in Y section of the forum? I won't be changing my posting habits for your advertisement. If you'd like to see where your signature would be posted check out my previous posts.

When do you expect payment?
I'd rather be paid upfront, but if you're paying per post that might get a little tricky. Escrow is welcome. Everyone seems to be at each other's throats these days do idk who people trust. If Lauda, OgNasty, Blazed or Minerjones still escrow I'm happy to use any of them.

Terms and Conditions
I reserve the right to refuse advertising any service I deem unacceptable. I won't advertise a scammy website or shitcoin. I won't use my signature for personal attacks. If your project appears to be legit but I don't believe in it I'm fine with advertising, but again, I won't be changing the way I post. For example: I'm fine with advertising for a bitcoin mixer or gambling website, but wouldn't go around suggesting people use them. If you need proof that I'm still me, I should be able to sign a message from any old address on my profile (assuming I still have access to it).

If you're interested in advertising please post your rate here. We'll figure out the details (payment, escrow etc) afterwards. If you've got questions please ask!
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:25:01 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 12:22:20 PM by Chris!

Bump! Renting now gets you the rest of August + all of September.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: