Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A NOOBIE Question  (Read 481 times)
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:21:25 PM

in my opinion, there is no exchange of cex to do free listings, mostly paid and expensive, for cheap fees, only sometimes not all projets get a decent volume
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:04:41 AM

Im just new to this space and I want to know a few things. Where do you list a good coin whose team had distributed almost fully by AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES? Is there some exchange listing with good volume willing to list NEW COINS for free or with minimal fees? Can someone help me on this.

Thanks in advance mentors.

Thank you so much. 

If you want to list a new coin in exchange with volume, the top exchanges can do that, but the price is not low.
Usually the centralized exchange will requiring you to pay at least quite amount of BTC. Maybe you can try latoken.
Other option is to listing your coin in decentralized exchange like cryptobridge.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:33:22 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 07:44:35 AM by magicrypto

Im just new to this space and I want to know a few things. Where do you list a good coin whose team had distributed almost fully by AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES? Is there some exchange listing with good volume willing to list NEW COINS for free or with minimal fees? Can someone help me on this.

Thank you so much.  

Most of top exchanges are requesting a big fee for listing, exception is a really good and hyped project, they can list it for free. Bittrex dont charge any fee for listing and its pretty big, other free exchanges has low volume imho.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:24:55 AM

Thank you so much. 

I think its all depends on the team if they want to list there project in decent exchange if they get enough on money on ICO then we can expect that they will list in exchange. Because when listing they need big amount of money to do listing but there are some exchanges like no need fee for listing but you need a working product.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:31:27 AM

It is true that registering for new coins requires a lot of money, especially in large exchanges with high volume, it depends on what the team takes is their decision, because Forkdelta is free and indeed tokens are all disposed without prices.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:43:11 AM

Thank you so much. 
You can choose decentralized exchanges because these are exchange platforms that support listing for projects after finishing ICO at low cost. The most selected exchanges can be idex, Etherdelta, Binance Dex, and dex kucoin. All can be accepted and listed on it.

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:11:57 AM

I think you can try your luck on Okex or just try something like Ecex exchange. If you have some funds and willing to wait for to be approved then go for binance but they have been so long on listing with the new coins you need so you need some approval on other exchanges first before considering to be listed on binance thats why go for okex.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
zityx23 (OP)

Activity: 124

Challenger in Space

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:23:53 AM

It is sure in the OKEX or Binance if their project is very good quality and usually that project will be use for long term. But listing exchanges may depend with the ICO or sale from that project because with the much more money will be great for the exchange listing.

i think the problem is, that project never did an ICO. It was pure airdropped and given as bounty. I think crex24 is a good one. Thank  you for those who answered.
zityx23 (OP)

Activity: 124

Challenger in Space

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:27:15 AM

Thank you so much. 

I think you generally want information about this. Unfortunately, there is no exchange listing all such coins. You can only use Etherdelta or ForkDelta for Ethereum based projects. All ETH tokens list in both.

Unfortunately, it isnt eth-based. It has it's own blockchain and its own consensus mechanism. Totally different form Pow nor PoS.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:38:28 AM

I don't know because I've never been. I only have a few good exchanger suggestions, but I don't know whether it's free or not. for example, binance, bitforex, idex, okex, forkdelta.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:52:50 AM

Most coins that are coming from AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES are not listed in big exchanges, especially airdrops, most of them are almost worthless. If you are interested to know, you should follow the update of the coin, they will make an announcement prior to listing, but AFAIK, most airdrop and bounties are ETH tokens, so you can see them in decentralized exchanges such as IDEX and forkdelta.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:25:54 AM

Instead of you taking on airdrop and bounty, I think you should make money and invest. Because airdrop and bounty are now hard to make money, especially for newcomers like you
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:35:03 AM

Thank you so much. 

Almost all exchangers charge listing fees. But if the project from the coin is good, there are several large exchangers that do not charge listing fees, such as Binance, now does not charge listing fees if the coin has a good project and a large community

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:54:31 AM

Thank you so much. 

Almost all exchangers charge listing fees. But if the project from the coin is good, there are several large exchangers that do not charge listing fees, such as Binance, now does not charge listing fees if the coin has a good project and a large community

but now its hard to find a good and reliable project with huge community to get free listing chance for a kind of major exchange like binance
for the OP i think, its better for you to list your coins in little exchange first, with low fees or just list your coins on dex my friend

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:49:04 AM

Thank you so much. 
Reading through your post, I tried to understand the angle from which you are coming from. If you are a bounty hunter, you need to worry much on where you should list the coin you received, because it is not your duty. You just have to wait for the team of that project to do that by themselves. You can as well trade ib decentralized exchange, but most of them do not have sufficient volume.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:13:52 AM

You have a very good reasons why are you seeking those on TOP listed ICO, good projects and other ICO related thing. Maybe, this would be a very big help to you for you to seek which best ICO is suited for you. Just be careful on choosing the good project. Some of them are not that good project but still listed on the site.

Check it out here: https://topicolist.com
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:22:49 AM

There is not a single exchange source that list coins or tokens for free without any fee ,bitforex ,okex or huobi are very good exchanges for altcoins but they aren't free either

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:39:01 AM

There is not a single exchange source that list coins or tokens for free without any fee ,bitforex ,okex or huobi are very good exchanges for altcoins but they aren't free either

If you know binance then I think you will change that mind. Binance has started to free listing fees as long as the project is good and has a large and solid community. Indeed, almost all exchangers charge listing fees for each listing token but there are some that do not charge listing fees because of several factors and one of them is binance
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:51:22 AM

No place is free. somewhere, much or little money. However, there are some cases where decentralized floors like forkdelta, idex are available to list transactions, very low cost, but it only supports ethereum platform

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 05:19:15 AM

Thank you so much.  

Decentralized exchange offer almost free listing if the project you are mentioning did not do any crowdfunding and only did bounty and airdrops then there are no funds for the project to get listed it needs funding to get listed of course.

Do you the link of the site that you mentioned that only did airdrops and bounties if it has a good platform exchange can let it board with a minimal fee,

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: